Days of Our Lives - Thurs., Dec. 17, 2020

Looks like Charlie inherited the crazy from Mama.

Will be very interesting to see how they explain away the “I didn’t mean to” response. I’m also thinking that Charlie drugged Allie’s drink, which would cause the memory blackouts. Did he go up to her place to check on her after, take the note Tripp wrote, and then what? Just decided to lay next to her and she came to and started fighting back? Odd.

Though I guess if he’s got some mental health issues he could be doing some extreme things (like the vase) and then having immediate regret. Did jealousy rage take over and he thought since Tripp couldn’t have her, I will?

I’m sure I’m overthinking this and the writers will have a far more disappointing explanation. Too bad they’re going to destroy another new character. Was sort of rooting for him and Claire and there to be an actual nice guy in Salem.

How many people have been held hostage this year? Seems like a lot. Of course, this year has been crazy
Ava
Ben
Ciara
Steve

??Marlena
??John

Being held hostage is a way of life in Salem, as common as the Salem Money Tree, coming back from the dead, being kidnapped, being at death's door, but miraculously recovering.

It may be a way of life but how many times in one year is considered overkill? I'll go with twice. So many people are held hostage that the minute someone doesn't return a call within 24 hrs., they should assume some psycho they know has kidnapped them. Imagination in not a prerequisite to write for Days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Though I guess if he’s got some mental health issues he could be doing some extreme things (like the vase) and then having immediate regret. Did jealousy rage take over and he thought since Tripp couldn’t have her, I will?

I’m sure I’m overthinking this and the writers will have a far more disappointing explanation. Too bad they’re going to destroy another new character. Was sort of rooting for him and Claire and there to be an actual nice guy in Salem.
I keep reading suggestions about Charlie being a twin, and there being a good twin and a bad twin. Somehow I am going back to previous stories (which are often repeated) when people on Days had D.I.D. (Dissociative Identity Disorder aka split personality.). I'm remembering Kimberly Brady, and then there was Jessica (who I sort of forget.). Did someone named Jake have this issue too? Could Charlie have D.I.D?

Did someone named Jake have this issue too?
No, Jake Kositchek was just plain bat-crap crazy, which I think is the direction they'll go with Charlie.

Trish (Scotty Banning's mother) also suffered from multiple personalities. Then it was Jessica (Marie's daughter/Nick Fallon's mother), followed by Kimberly Brady. Most recently was Abby.

Back