Days of Our Lives - Thurs., Jan. 19, 2017

No one in family identified Jack's body, but in Daniel's case, everyone did, and whoever decreed he die, made sure no return with the heart transplant.

So, yes, I would guess that although the Days characters all think that Daniel's sperm was used, it will probably turn out to be someone else. Trouble in the lab would mean a mix up of some kind.

No one in family identified Jack's body, but in Daniel's case, everyone did, and whoever decreed he die, made sure no return with the heart transplant.

So, yes, I would guess that although the Days characters all think that Daniel's sperm was used, it will probably turn out to be someone else. Trouble in the lab would mean a mix up of some kind.
In Salem, never say never. Perhaps, in an only-in-Salem event, a body double of the Love Doctor was also killed on the fatal night and through typical University Hospital bungling his heart was implanted in Brady's chest. Meanwhile a nurse who secretly loved McScruffy has spirited his comatose self him off to some remote cabin, island, castle, or cave to care for him until he re-emerges in all his glory to reclaim Nicole, go surfing, and perform miracle surgeries.

Unfortunately I can see DrBakerFan's scenario coming true. Or, two men on were life support, the docs took one in to harvest the organs and the other one, Daniel, was transferred to a have a new technology tried on him. It, of course, fixes him, he has amnesia, of course, and he regains his memory, of course. He returns to Salem just as Nicole is saying "I do" to Deimos/Eric/Brady/whomever, of course.

Instead of going through all this bull, Chloe should have told Nicole that Holly is her and Daniel's baby but given her an ultimatum, either Holly or Deimos.

No, Zack's corneas were donated to Abe and his liver went to Claire. So far, he's still dead.

But Jack's organs were donated during the Salem Stalker storyline. Then when they "fixed" it to have the Salemites all alive and well, it was rewritten to be just an illusion that those folks died, so his organs weren't really donated.

No, Zack's corneas were donated to Abe and his liver went to Claire. So far, he's still dead.

But Jack's organs were donated during the Salem Stalker storyline. Then when they "fixed" it to have the Salemites all alive and well, it was rewritten to be just an illusion that those folks died, so his organs weren't really donated.
No problem. A comatose Zack could then have been spirited off to some unknown location and after suitable doses of magic Salem water, he regrew his corneas and liver, and was restored to perfect health. Right now, he could easily be alive and well and waiting for the right moment to reappear in Salem. In the meantime, he's keeping busy by studying Stefano's The Social Aspects of Your Resurrection for Dummies.

Back