Days of Our Lives - Thurs., Jan. 2, 2014

After today with Will's interaction with the Birdwatcher I feel that he does know about Nick too and potentially might have saved him. He mentioned about the lethal rivers. The plot is thickening definitely saw a tad bit of progress.

We ALL saw the EJ blackmailing Sami into marriage coming up once he had the evidence. Though I must say it was awesome to see Kate warning Sami about DiMera men from her experience and to try wake up Sami's eyes. Then in reverse Stefano telling EJ to DO it and find whatever leverage that she'll fall in love with him eventually. Though I think with the warnings of Kate and Stefano to Sami and EJ this blackmail may not lead to marriage. This could be where my speculation of Abigail becoming an distraction for EJ away from Sami for him not to want her anymore. EJ is annoying with Sami he is like an big old mess of an lovesick puppy so insecure.

Kate and Lucas scenes were good today. Like how Lucas picks fun at Kate but still willing to help her out. So wonder who this friend of Jordan's from Birmingham that Lucas will interview. His face did light up earlier when he saw Jordan, hmmmmm.

Sami should know by now that she has no rights/privileges, so how could she possibly think that the private jet was available to her alone, without authorization?:confused:

Kate spoke da truth about Sami being in EJ's grip...his knowledge is power.
What's sad is that at one time, Sami KNEW this. Sami fought tooth and nail not to be with EJ, and under his control. How I wish Sami would tell EJ to hand over the evidence he has against her, Kate, and Gabi, and the evidence Stefano has against Will before she agrees to marry him. Then on the day of the wedding, I want Sami to shoot BOTH EJ and Stefano in the head.

I think that having Percy be just who he says he is makes for a better story. That way it is the fear and guilt of Sami, Kate, Gabi, Will and Sonny that creates something out of nothing with each encounter any of them have with Percy.
Love that Rafe got a chance to assure Jordan that he was "listening to his body"! LOL

After today with Will's interaction with the Birdwatcher I feel that he does know about Nick too and potentially might have saved him.

I had the same thought. And I now think (purely speculation on my part) that Nick is actually paying the guy to toy with all the perpetrators. Definitely, the man knows.

As far as the rest is concerned :

Sami deserves what she gets, in my opinion. You can only play with fire so many times before you really get burned (though in my view, Sami had been burned but apparently, the dimwit still could not feel it).

Rafe and Jordan : Still not working for me, really. Rafe knows nothing about Jordan, so if he's attracted to Jordan, it's only physical in my opinion. Because in my view, you can't really fall for someone you don't know. So I'm not interested... yet.

Lucas : Love the guy ! I can't say that enough. And did he look good indeed. :love: Rafe in a towel is nice, but to me, Lucas in a nice fitting suit is even better. :)

Gabi : Get a grip, woman ! :rolleyes:

I had the same thought. And I now think (purely speculation on my part) that Nick is actually paying the guy to toy with all the perpetrators. Definitely, the man knows.

As far as the rest is concerned :

Sami deserves what she gets, in my opinion. You can only play with fire so many times before you really get burned (though in my view, Sami had been burned but apparently, the dimwit still could not feel it).

Actually I have to agree with you there. Sami should know everything Kate has informed her already she CHOOSES to look the other way with EJ. After that conversation with Kate I would've thought she was gonna ask EJ if he is blackmailing her. But I think the fear of the truth Kate was right was settling into Sami.

At some point I do understand EJ's side. Sami riding that excuse about EJ knowing barely 1 day what Kristen did to Eric is more an excuse for her to do what Sami wants. She stays married to EJ could at some point she loves him but I also feel she has uses him for power, protection, and to feel validated. Sami and EJ the two simply won't work EJ wants all or nothing and Sami really just wants to keep her status as his fiance till something new and unattainable comes forward.

I must have watched a different show than the rest of you, because I did not see EJ blackmailing Sami into anything. He specifically told Stefano he wasn't going to do that.

I enjoyed the Kate/Sami and Stefano/EJ scenes. They seemed as much about Kate and Stefano's relationship as about Sami and EJ's.

...however, notice that Kate did not mention the rape(s) or any of the past things EJ has done to Sami. Nor did she mention the previous time he blackmailed Sami into marriage.
Get with the program, Heather. :) We stupid viewers aren't supposed to remember those things. After all, EJ has changed.:sarcasm:

I completely forgot to mention this earlier but for some reason Days fell off my DVR today so I had to re-program it record the series. The only thing I could think of was the new year though it's never happened before. Just pointing this out in case it happens to anyone else too.

When Sami was foolishly willing to be with EJ, EJ had no reason to revert to type. It would be interesting if EJ handed the evidence over to Sami, told her to destroy it, and if she didn't want to marry him to leave, but I'm not sure that would solve anything. I can easily see Sami leaving EJ, they move onto other people, and EJ decides once again he wants to ruin Sami's life. It's happened over and over again so I don't see Sami ever being free of EJ unless he is dead.

Sonny to Will about Kate and Sami, "We may love them, but they are not credible witnesses." :rotfl:

Just because junior's street cleaner handed him an envelope with something in it doesn't mean it evidence, it could be anything. Junior didn’t even open it, but Sami doesn’t know that, she thinks Ej has something on her! She really is a twit!

Let's see. It seems to me that EJ waved that "evidence" in front of Sami's face, told her it could send her to prison, and when she reached out her hand and said thank you, he pulled it away to put in his back pocket, and when she suggested throwing it in the fire, nope. And he DID the same to his cleanup guy. And then he began the "are we getting married" business. And then he closed all the doors.
In my opinion, EJ was doing exactly as Kate had predicted he would do. He had the power, and the control over Sami and he was showing her exactly that.

I am tired of Percy. But I'm willing to lay big bucks on his being on someone's payroll. I enjoy the actor but the never-ending double meanings are getting annoying.

Not nice to see Stefano again. I could do with no more DiMeras. (Just in case I haven't mentioned it already.) :)

Oh good! Now Sonny and Will can have delusions about Nick, too!! Hooray! (Sarcasm)

Hmmm...EJ's holding the evidence? Nice. Good thing he's changed, or I'd be worried.

Back