Days of Our Lives - Thurs., Jan. 30, 2014

I was expecting a better show today... probably because it's been so good recently. I felt bad for JJ... something I'd never do is get on my kid's case in front of his friends - did not like the way Jen talked to him. I like Nicole and Dan - they have become real good friends and it's nice to see that man and woman can be friends without benefits.

I just the first five minutes of show I missed,

Jen saw two people who looked like Theresa and Daniel.

Gabi had another dream with Zombie Nick.

I like Julie's new hair do and the first part of their conversation
of how Nick changed :)

Thanks for the summary.

I'm so glad Dr Chyka has been IDed. Now the story can move forward.

The mail girl at the hospital looked like Anybodys from the movie version of West Side Story. Anybodys was the tomboy from The Jets in the movie.

I finally caught up for the week on Hulu (I'll have to watch Friday's episode sometime this weekend), I think this is the best week of Days I've seen in awhile. Everyone's storyline was actually good and interesting Even though this day was the most boring of the week, I'm excited to see what the show has planned for sweeps month.

I am glad Theresa and Nicole finally met.
Ohhhh, yeah!

DOOL's reliance upon someone being behind every opening door really needs to end. I remember someone opening their front door to leave their house, and finding Stefano standing there. Stefano couldn't keep a straight face.

Julie's hair very nice.
Theresa to Dan, "I can be really reserved." :rotfl:

Theresa gradually edging closer to Dan. :rolleyes:

The Friar/counselor to Eric: "that you claim Kristen Dimera did to you!"

Brother Timothy is certainly confrontational, perhaps he and Aiden should get into a boxing ring.

I'd give a dollar to see that!

edited comments....JS

Back