Days of Our Lives - Thurs. July 15, 2010

I saw the show today. Just loved Ari(Nicloe) her acting was so good today and so was James(EJ) The scene with EJ and Johnny was heartwrenching. The little guy played the part to a tee. The look in his eyes and the tremmer in his bottom lip was amazing. I felt like he was really scared. EJ calmed it over with him before he left saying that they would all go on a trip. No one saw the episode and I don't think Johnny well say anything about it.

Sami looked like she had the Salmen brain for a minute demanding that EJ tell her want it was that Nicole had on him. She did laugh at him causing the damage at the townhouse, but I was glad to see that when he brought up going away she told him that she was angry about it and that he could go alone a young rich batcholor and have fun or stay in Salem with her.

I'm sure we can use that scene the next time someone talks about how good a dad EJ is and how much he loves his children, Jade. :)

:) Yup! So now we've got:

1. "Shut that kid up."
2. "Your Orphan."
3. Kicking Sydney out.
4. Kidnapping his daughter.
5. Keeping Johnny from his mother (all the custody manipulation attempts)
6. This fit at Johnny

.... what am I missing/forgetting?

EJ also threatened the life of Will when Sami hesitated in her I do, when marrying him in that black dress.

On another note, I forgot to mention today that when Hope and Bo had their little "talk", she referred to Carly being in our house, Bo having her in "my bed".

Maybe there was an un-mentioned truce to get them through Alice's passing and now we are back to the ugliness. I noticed that Bo is wearing a ring on his "ring" finger. Is this his wedding ring and why on earth would he still be wearing it????

Bo wore his wedding ring for some time after he began flapping the sheets with Carly. He took it off when he knew Vivian was in listening distance so she would know Bo was Carly's big, bad protector.

Can't Wait To See This Episode! Thanks Barb!

I just wish like everyone else that the writers would end this Nicole knows-why doesn't she tell-end Sami's relationship with EJ and make him face the music.

How did EJ propose he would get away NOW for the rest of the summer when Arianna's life hangs in the balance and that isn't settled yet?! Oh yes, leave NOW, EJ, and let Arianna flap in the wind. The storylines involving Hope-lady mugger by night/the Hope we loved by day has gone on FAR too long. Adrianne, Justin and even Bo are beginning to see something is wrong with Hope so I hope something is done and soon! Of course the writers have to have Hope attempt to murder Bo and then the **** will hit the fan I suppose.

No matter how it comes out about EJ being behind the kidnapping of Sydney of course he will get off scot free as he IS a DiMera. Sami is drinking HUGE amounts of Salem Stupid Juice again. Brady drinks it; Bo drinks it; Dr. Dan drinks it - most of Salem drinks it Sami and Brady should buy stock in it or they might already be its biggest stockholders - lol.

Does anyone know if EJ is going to have Nicole spirited off DiMera fashion to some remote island Stefano owns and put in a dungeon like his fatha loved to do to numerous people in Salem in his hay day. Let's not go there again, please, writers and if you're listening and I gave you a good idea about how to abruptly put this storyline on hold indefinitely, don't go there.

Thanks for the write up Barb!

i just thought of somethin' (I do that on occasion :) ) Why is ej NOT more up in arms about his mugging....I mean seriously....why doesn't he have his goons out looking for the culprit....its very very very un -Dimera of him don't you think?

Hope had some amazing scenes and great lines today with Carly and then Bo. That talk with Bo was maybe the most frank discussion they've had yet. But I hate how Bo is playing both women. One minute he's professing his devotion to Carly, and the next minute he's telling Hope that he didn't want it to be over.

I also enjoyed Brady and Justin ribbing Victor about Vivian. I laughed when he told Brady to "bite me" after Brady called her Grandma Vivian. And didn't Victor look quite dashing today? I think he's working out.

And thank YOU, Poirot, for a fabulous report, as always.

Do any of the doctors at the hospital actually attend to patients other than Chloe or someone that is family? It seems that they are always leaving the hospital anytime they want to handle personal business when they are supposed to be on duty. I wonder what would happen if there was a real crisis that needed multiple doctors to handle it. All those patients would probably die because you can never find a doctor when you need one. :rant:

Back