Days of Our Lives - Thurs. July 15, 2010

well, well , well, I dare anyone try to defend Ej's actions to Johhny. What a truly pathetic father. This is the beginning of him losing everything. Ej is finally losing it and proving what a rotten father he truly is. Had to come out sooner or later!

Thanks for the write up...

I'm totally disappointed in EJs tantrum in front of Johnny. It sounds like he's definitely losing it.

And, honestly, at this point (after watching Sami berate Nicole yesterday) it sounds like more of the same from her today. I wouldn't blame Nicole for deciding "eff it" and not telling Sami. Seriously, I'm done with Sami.

EJ's glass house is starting to crack and soon will come crashing down.

If EJ was smart.... Correction...If the writers were smart

If the writers were smart and they wanted to keep some of the fans happy.. They would just have tell Sami the whole truth..but no we have to wait around forever for it to come out. I am starting to lose my patients this is the baby switch all over again let’s take forever to get there and then have it be half A$$ed when they do get to it. Thank you Barb for watching this because it is starting to wear thin on me. The same stuff just a diffrent day.

EJ totally scared me when he was on the pier with Nicole. I don't know if I can watch him freak out on Johnny.

I have very mixed feelings about this up coming scene. On one hand... more proof of how EJ is a psycho and NOT a good father. On the other hand... yeah I don't know if I can watch him freak out on the poor kid.

Kathy Lu - one would think that would be good proof, but I am sure the excuse will be that he is just under sooooooo much stress...he really didn't mean it.

You are right about the barf bags.. Thanks for the write up....I can miss this epi all together.. The Sami and Ej stuff is so forced... Bring on Nicole.. Love her scenes with EJ

Is there no end to Sami's stupidity???

C'mon, Rew, give the guy a break! He's so hot!!! (puking now)

Hello? What did you do with KathyLu? :D

Sami is enjoying the attention. Those writers...do they really HAVE to make her fall so far down the rabbit hole for her to feel betrayed? Pile 'em up, and keep 'em coming...I have just ordered BUCKETS for the SS store, it's no longer enough to have a bag, as evidenced by Rew's..um...accident...poor Red.

But wasn't it also understandable when Elvis kicked the infant that he'd raised and thought to be his child for over a year, out of the house without any means of support when he thought he'd learned that she wasn't his true flesh and blood. Nope nothing is going to change IMO, he will still be defended.

I've won contests with that kind of range and spew ya know! Dang proud of it... still sorry my aim was a little too high....Red never knew what hit her. heh heh heh.

Now we know why you keep that hose handy...good lord woman...if you can aim that far... Hmm. How far is the DOOL studio? :D:D:D

Back