Days of Our Lives- Thurs.,July 31, 2014

Kat: I was wondering if Victor might offer Abby a job but Kate would be funny too though Sami would not approve it.

LOVED Abby giving it to over the top Sami! I wish EJ had walked in though. He has yet to learn about Abby's job. I did enjoy Abby and Ben today.

I tuned out Jordan/Clyde and Daniel/Kristen. Can we please get rid of all of them?

And I'm tired of seeing Rafe on the backburner! Enough already!

Enjoyed Will very much. I'm glad he and Kate are on good terms. We also learned that Sami asked Kate to help her get revenge. I really wish they would show us some newly created flashbacks because a lot of this is just not believable. Sami got the photos and had no instant reaction? Please! Plus she is too much of an idiot to orchestrate a hostile takeover not to mention even think of one.

More Victor please! Though I thought it was odd he was seated for almost the entire time while EJ was standing.

Finally noticed Kristen's shoes. They are awesome!

As someone who likes the couple EJ & Sami I can say that I haven't said anything about all Abigail does is negative. I'm the type of person that can see the wrong in characters I like & don't care for. Speaking my opinion of things I see doesn't mean I don't like the character, but only don't like the direction or action of the character.

The same interesting observation can be said about those that don't like 1 character & talk using negative words about him doing something yet talk in positive light about another character doing the same thing.

I know I'm not happy about EJ telling Sami it only happened once at first. That's like telling a cop you only had 1 drink if pulled over driving when you know you had 3 drinks & that's not how I roll. I say if you do something wrong then fess up truthfully & fully. It gets found out anyway.

Since this affair coming out I have held steadfast that both EJ & Abigail are equally guilty & should face the consequences. We are talking about Sami so those consequences are going to be over the top. It's out of character for her if it isn't over the top. I don't see where I have praised Sami or only said negative things about Abigail.

I like the juicy drama that makes a soap opera whether I like, dislike or don't care either way about a character or couple. This affair & the exposure & fallout is what I'm loving. I didn't like what Kristen did to Eric, or Brady but I loved the fallout. For me that's what soaps are about & good for. If someone else disagrees & is more of an uber fan of a character or couple & that character or couple can do no wrong then so be it. It's not my place to change what another enjoys. Stating facts about what is shown or has been shown is different & separate from a liking or disliking.

:)

OMG, katmouse, that would be fantastic if Kate offered Abigail a job at DiMera Enterprises!!! Sami might officially fall off that rocker if that happens.

I loved the scenes between Sami and Abigail today. I think Abigail was spot on with her critique of Sami and her relationship with EJ. Sami is viciously going about her revenge and sooner or later it's going to come back and bite her in the tail. I was actually kind of intrigued by the look on Sami's face when Abigail left. She almost looked impressed or surprised by Abby's moxie at standing up to her.

Victor as usual was hilarious. I loved how he mocked EJ for marrying such a vindictive woman and then offered his congratulations on their marriage. :rotfl:

My only guess with this Kristen/Daniel garbage is that the writers saw some chemistry with the two actors previously and wanted to showcase that. Because Kristen's motivations make no sense to me. She obviously knows all about what Brady has been up to so why does she need to know he's ok? Um, he's not. He's a drunk/druggie who just married a little snot and believes he tried to kill his father. But she apparently knew all this. So why kidnap Daniel? I think a better story would have been to have her kidnap Brady and force him into rehab. I don't want to see those two reunited in a romantic capacity but it might have at least given Kristen the opportunity to start the road to redemption.

I FF'd the Jordan scenes. Sorry (not sorry).

Parting comment: how does Kate not trip over her jewelry? I nearly expected her to trip or start jumping rope while at Will's.

I loved the fact that Daniel completely had the upper hand all the way through this ordeal so far and Kristen kept looking confused when her threats and acts of violence got her nowhere.

That being said, Kristen's plan was really stupid and unnecessarily complicated. If she wanted to lure Brady to St. Louis using Daniel as bait, why bother taping little bits and pieces of Daniel's voice? Wouldn't it have been far more effective to leave him bound and gagged, take a picture, and text it to Brady with a warning that he has to meet her within a certain period of time or else she'll hurt/kill Daniel? Not that I'm in favor of any plan of this nature, but why go to all this trouble when a straightforward ransom demand will do?

Her goon was among the stupidest Dimera henchmen I've ever seen, and that's saying a lot. Why, why, why would he untie Daniel's hand and not expect a fight? I was VERY happy to see Daniel turn the tables and I loved that nothing would sway him from doing what he thought was right. But again, we could have done without this altogether.

As for the rest, I loved the Abby/Sami scenes though I'm not sure what Abby was hoping to accomplish. But I did love that she showed she is not the pushover Sami expects her to be. I really liked the scene between her and Kate too. I'm not sure if Kate was sincere in what she said or not, but it was a great scene nevertheless. It's only a matter of time before Ben gets into it with Sami at this point. He looked ready to do so today.

They need better security at the hospital. I recall last winter when Chyka came to Daniel's office I thought it was ridiculous that apparently anyone could just wander in without an appointment, and I thought the same thing today when Clyde showed up in Jordan's space. Maybe if Anne wasn't so busy thinking up ways to mess with Jen and Daniel she could find the time to hire front desk people who know how to check with a doctor before sending someone back to his/her office. Anyway Jordan should ignore Clyde's doom and gloom threats about how everyone will abandon her--she could always befriend Nicole if that happens, G-d knows Nicole needs more friends--and tell Rafe already!

Um, Will, when I was in high school I learned quickly that you never quote a source without their explicit permission. I suspect Will will learn that too when Kate discovers what he was really up to.

Great dialogue but overall a snooze fest. I like Abby standing up for herself and I think Sami's headed for a breakdown.

Victor & Eeej were great.

I am now officially tired of Kristen after only 3 days.

I would love Daniel having the upper hand except I hate him. He's NOT the hero of Salem and he never will be in my book. I'm hoping the hotel explodes at this moment.

I know this sounds awful but I was very indifferent as I watched Daniel getting beaten. The character is just so overexposed that I don't care anymore.

On another note, the idiot should have told the henchman that he needed to use the bathroom once Kristen left.

Back