Days of Our Lives - Thurs. May 27, 2010

You're misinterpreting my comment. It has nothing to do with American pride. It has to do with being egocentric. Being an American in a foreign country can be a detriment as Rafe is finding out. What bugged me was the fact that he said State Department the other day. What state? That would mean nothing to the prison guard. You need to know your audience. If he was in prison in the U.S., his credentials would mean something. He is assuming that the prison guard knows what he's talking about and he should not assume.

As to the flashbacks, I certainly don't expect others to appreciate it the way I do.

Aw, c'mon now. Does anyone here really believe that Sami keeps pictures of Shane around after all these years? He hasn't been her uncle since she was a teen-ager. I would rather Rafe had seen his picture in the paper or something better than that.

28565_452756952728_22961637728_5891673_1351865_s.jpg

Just found this......it is how Shane looks just after Rafe removes the hood........

Thanks for the write up Poirot. The wedding sounds great. I am looking forward to seeing Hope's face when Carly gets the flowers.
Yea Shane is back.
Will watch just before going to bed.

OHMY I can't wait to see this episode!!! Shane is back and some great Maggie scenes! Happy Days!

-snip-

And...am sorry kpatch, but the Philip/Chloe sex scene flashbacks have gone into overkill. If considered a crumb....they are very stale ones.

-snip-

I would go so far as to call this flashbacks, crumby. :smile:

@Kpatch, I understood what you meant and I agree. For me, this goes hand in hand with Rafe's self important attitude as well.

Thanks for the summary Poirot!

Back