Days of Our Lives - Thurs. May 9, 2019

I think it had already been established that he was just doing her a favor....And I think she did not want him to get into trouble. But she was still upset with him. (just as Kayla is still upset with Jack. Even before, when he had his memory, she was civil, supposedly had forgiven, but was distant. )
To me.........Haley has been a nurse at the hospital for some time, cared for a lot of people, and is not a threat. She has proved herself to be a good person, so no idea why the citizens would be so "horrified" that she was undocumented, especially those who had received care from her while patients.

Yep, the writers seem to feel they can just do whatever, and viewers will accept it.......but that is not the case. Then again, maybe they want people up in arms....talking...etc. Don't know.

The stuff with Jack and Kayla made me feel sick. Is Jack even a resident? Does he have a utility bill? Could he even vote in Salem? He lives in a hotel. I'm so glad this election nonsense is almost over.

Now - this is an excellent point. In the real world, one would have to be a resident to run for office (of the state, city or town). Since Jack was dead, he's only been a resident since his return on New Year's Eve, meaning less than 6 months. I'm used to suspending belief (it's a soap), but who on earth would actually vote for a man with no memory, who hasn't been in Salem for years, and can't even be bothered to buy a home and establishing a residency in this town? Stupid, just plain stupid. I am truly disliking Ron and his crew. Soaps are fantasy, I get that, but most of us watching are hoping to escape from the problems of every day living, not add to the misery of daily life.

Last edited:
I like that everyone acts like they only have one illegal immigrant in the town. Just one. And I'm so disappointed with the Nicole return. This is one of the worst sweeps ever. Supposedly dead kid, divorce, brain tumor, Jack returns as a jerk, girl about to break down over her boyfriend marrying another woman and then dumping her. Oh and woman with a dead kid attaching herself to someone else's. Ugh.

We need the return of Anne Milbauer for some humor for heavens sake.

Back