Days of Our Lives - Thurs., September 22, 2022

The fact remains the shows are completely separate, and too many viewers have been, or are unable to see both.
Well, not anymore, unless now this is not Days of Our Lives we are watching because it is no longer on NBC.

I know this is your board and everything, but this is not a matter of opinion. The events of the streaming limited run shows have been incorporated into the show's storylines, mentioned by characters on the show, set up in the show, etc. Thusly @Wilde Woman is incorporating characters from previous storylines into her theories.

Claiming they don't exist because you or select other viewers didn't see them is like claiming the 1960s storylines didn't happen because you didn't see them.

Well if it's Clyde it's boring but...

Maybe Nancy was looking for revenge and got ahold of the list. Killed Abby (somehow knew he was there) and I'd say maybe Clyde figured it out and when Leo "got away with it" he helped Nancy out by setting up another one.

But I think Clyde is a red herring now. Too much focus on how she really doesn't want to get back at Craig. This gives her revenge on Craig and Leo. As Just Samantha said this really isn't the Nancy of the past. She could absolutely play someone who has lost it though.

I'm still working my idea out here. I think Clyde rushing the wedding is related. He knows it's her and wants to not have to testify? He wants her money when she goes to jail? If Clyde just did this because he's a criminal and didn't care about Nancy at all then I give up. But I do appreciate that we're down to a whodunnit that isn't just based on questions like "well who's leaving the show or who can they send off to jail with no one caring" and we're actually trying to figure out the connections.

Well if this isn't going to be majorly disappointing. So Clyde Weston, the bad guy is gonna be the bad guy? Wow. I was definitely thinking he is not truly in love with Nancy but this garbage? Unless things are not what they seem or not what they just showed us! Was funny when Alex said I'm not your son!

Thanks, Kris.

A busy day in Salem.

So, Chad now thinks Clyde killed Abigail after he thought it was Craig. Make up your mind.

Is the killer Clyde? He seems to be since he remembered at end of holding a knife before Sonny got stabbed. But why?
Did he do it because he loves Nancy and wanted to get even with Leo because Craig divorced Nancy? I like that
idea, but it's Salem.

Poor Nancy if Clyde is the killer.

Did everyone see the pay phone behind Craig? It's been awhile since we've seen the "cell" phone <ha, ha>

I thought it was nice Alex brought Sonny the stuffed pony. Was it the same "my little pony" Max got.

Someone thought it was cute that Clyde bumped into Alex and he called him son. Alex not happy and it wasn't
funny either. Was Clyde picked as the killer because Alex looks like Ben?

Jack's jacket must be thick. He couldn't tell Jennifer held the pill bottle in her hand when they hugged.

Stephanie's dress wasn't the best to work in an office.

I actually like @oldschool's theory that Nancy snapped and Clyde is covering for her. We know that Orpheus made him do something he didn't want to do, but I don't think it was killing Abby. Maybe stabbing Sonny. But, Nancy getting revenge on Craig and Leo is just stupid. Sure, Craig should have been honest about who he really is, but this happens a lot and most families manage to live with all of the partners because they are families. I am sure it was devastating for all of them, but to seek revenge by murdering Abby? That part doesn't make sense. But, I like it that Clyde turns out to really be the good guy and wants to protect her. As I said before, it just didn't make any sense to me to bring back the Wesleys. Much easier for it to turn out to be Clyde as the bad guy, but not interesting. In the least.

ReRon really needs to read a few Agatha Christie mysteries, which might clue him into how to write one. I guess instead, he reads comic books, tho. Justice League.....lolol. Bet Batman, Superman & Wonder Woman snorted at that one. And of course, Cyclops mention. Yes, Cyclops had only one eye, but twasn't funny to make fun of Steve that way. Gosh, to be a fly on the wall in the writers' room!
*********************************************************************************************
P.S. I never said events on Beyond Salem didn't happen! What I said was Days of Our Lives and Beyond Salem are DIFFERENT series. Ever be reading a face book feed, or a twitter feed, (a general one) & you read stuff about a show you watch, and then you are reading something you don't quite get, you don't remember X doing that to Z or Z saying that to X. Oops, seems another show has characters with the same names as the one you watch. (i.e.GH & Y&R have characters with same lst name as some on Days.)
***********************************************************************************************

A lot of viewers are not happy with this current story on Days, not just here, but other sites, and including many who don't even read soap sites. I am holding out hope it is all going to make sense when the guilty party is revealed.

Ok I went back and watched Clyde's memory and there's blood on the knife. So I think he saw Nancy flee and possibly drop the knife, and when we saw Sonny briefly and Clyde step towards him it was when he was falling to the ground.

I actually went back to see where the memory happened in case they were being slick and it was a memory from years ago. Of course it could be and they just rewrote Clyde stabbing Sonny inside instead of outside.

Obviously the real problem is Titan security is a mess. Can't get out of the parking garage without paying but a killer can just stroll in and there isn't a camera anywhere in the place.

Is the killer Clyde? He seems to be since he remembered at end of holding a knife before Sonny got stabbed. But why?
Did he do it because he loves Nancy and wanted to get even with Leo because Craig divorced Nancy? I like that
idea, but it's Salem.
Did anyone else notice the gunk on the knife Clyde was holding in the close up?

Thanks Kris for the summary.... I'm finally getting around to posting. Clyde? Clyde? Why?

I really wish Re-Ron would find other work, PEACOCK would actually fund the show and things already filmed could be tossed and we start 4 weeks out..... but that's never going to happen.....

I was really pulling for Serena's elephant to be the killer of both..... it would have made as much sense as what we are seeing now..... Or Pookie come back from where ever she has gone..... even zombie Pookie would make more sense.....

I’m not sure what to believe. I really thought they were going down the Craig route and now Clyde? These are the meaty suspects they should have unveiled weeks ago. It’s probably Clyde because yesterday, I said I was ready to believe his redemption. That’s the sign that the writers are going to yank the rug out.

I think we’re going to get two attackers as a twist. I don’t think they same person did both crimes.

I agree, TinaY. I just can't see any reason for Clyde to kill Abigail. I also don't know why he'd attack Sonny, but at least they have something of a less-than-pleasant history, so it would make sense to a degree.

Craig is looking a bit suspicious, but I have a feeling that this is a red herring. I will say that the show, while dragging on this storyline, has kept a good amount of us on our toes in terms of guessing who it could be...that's something that I'll give good credit for. It's way better than things they've done in the past, where we knew for months who was the criminal, but it wasn't revealed for a long time. I just hope the payoff is something good!

And it better not be the devil returning and being the actual attacker!

I think Abby happened to come upon him doing something illegal. Or perhaps heard him on phone planning. Maybe Clyde is still dealing drugs? Maybe another girlfriend? Maybe stealing something? The weird thing is she was found on her bed......it was something there in the house.

And then Clyde figured he had to point finger at someone else......frame Leo! Ahhh, stab Sonny with same knife used on Abby, since Leo was out for revenge on Sonny. And then, get Nancy to marry him immediately, they can skedaddle out of town on honeymoon, decided to live elsewhere, & he is out of Salem's jurisdiction, away from questions, doubters, etc.

Back