Days of Our Lives Thursday 5/16/13

boy.... just when I think nothing Sami does could surprise me more..... a show like today's comes on.... HOLY COW.... but that woman is totally self centered....

JJ if a truck ran over that MP3 player it would be crushed... not cracked... how much of your product are you smoking?????

You know, actors are actors. I think sometimes.....if it is possible...the casting director may try to get an actor who resembles the character who will be portraying a parent. However, it definitely is not possible to do all the time. And NO, I don't see any resemblance to Quinn whatsoever, outside of they are both male and have dark hair. And that description would go for thousands of males.
I don't think Daniel resembles Maggie, or EJ resembles Stefano. NONE of his children ever did. I don't think any of the Brady children look like Shawn & Caroline. Isabella did not look like Victor.
Yes, I know people can resemble other people. I had folks walk into a place where I was working once, swearing I looked exactly like someone back home.
Yes, it happens. I even watched a makeup artist in a department store, via makeup, turn a woman into an exact replica of Judy Garland, and another into Elizabeth Taylor. It was amazing.

I have watched actors in movies change their appearance, their voice, etc. Just watch Meryl Streep for instance.

I think it is the stupidest thing that because Rafe was delivering the FBI jacket to EJ that makes EJ a suspect. They were making it look like it was either Nick or EJ so couldn't be either one. But Nick did get that muffin for Gabi and they showed whoever beat up Rafe taking that muffin. And since he was delivering that muffin to Gabi, does that make her a suspect? ;) And I really cannot figure out, does Kristen love Brady or not! It's ridiculous too that John would go as far as sleeping with Kristen to break them up.

I think it is the stupidest thing that because Rafe was delivering the FBI jacket to EJ that makes EJ a suspect.
The reason he's a suspect is because he's something like this to Rafe before.

Rafe%20being%20brainwashed.bmp

11879_1316905.jpg

The jacket is only being used to prove that EJ knew where Rafe was at the time of the attack

John's entire plan is a load of horse hocky. They could have him become desperate and go against his morals to frame Kristen for a crime. We could be watching him plant evidence to set Kristen up, hiding what he's doing and trying not to get caught.

Or even try to set Kristen up to make it look like she's trying to seduce John, setting up situations for Brady to walk in on where John looks innocent while Kristen looks like she's after him.

Both would create drama with the audience, wondering if a loving father and husband is going to get caught. If he will face jail time for planting evidence, if his plans to save his son will backfire and he's gambleing everything with stakes that are too high.

Instead, John's whole plan is disappear for weeks, be nasty to his wife, destroy his own marriage, AND hurt Brady, possibly losing his son forever in the process!!!

Oh Goodness at Sami and her stupid eye rolling. I'd love to pop her upside the back of her head when she does that. :rolleyes: :wink:
I am so sick of her!!! She knows that EJ hurt Rafe, Lucas, Steve, Kayla, Stephani, Max, and shot her stepfather the night he raped her!!! She can take her crocodile tears over Rafe and shove them where the sun don't shine:mad:

Thanks for the write up Sparkster. There was a lot going on.
I'm a little late since I didn't get the show taped on Thurs.

Is the man in the blue shirt the one who hurt Rafe?
Interesting shoes he's wearing.

Nice to Lucas. He knows about his mom and Rafe.
Then he talked to Kate about how Sami probably
wants Rafe now :D

JJ is going to cause problems. At least, Daniel sees
what he's doing. I love the Captain and Tennille

I was confused by the John and Marlena scenes - they start at the Square and Marlena tells him she is done - it's over.
Then in the next scene John is the one wanting the divorce and Marlena acts shocked and smacks him:confused:
:cry: I did feel really bad for John. Crazy Kristen making fun of his tears immediately followed by Brady berating his Father again for all of Kristen's "problems".

I would say I can't wait for Kristen to be taken down but I doubt that will happen.

I didn't watch yesterday's episode but I've seen a lot of negative comments on other websites about Sami's outfit. Can someone tell me what she was wearing? Please!

I would post a pic of her outfit, but NBC hasn't the pics for the day.
Sami is in the video Dayd posted at the end.

Did anyone else hear the word train like I did? It was
said a few times with different meaning.

JJ talked about Parker's train.
Daniel talked how he trained for the ironMan.
Daniel even talked about the group Coltrane (said like train)
Kate talking to Hope said "train of thought"

Missed the last half hour of Days yesterday. Thanks Sparkster. I don't like the fact that Marlena and John are divorcing. I was hoping that secretly they were pretending to be apart to let Kristen play her game against John. So that they could have proof to show Brady.:(

I think Rolf is Brainwashing Sami and Brady, and that why they are falling for EJ and Kristen's crap. Am I alone here?:confused:

NBC finally got their act together and posted Thurs pictures.

This is the best one of Sami in her "tennis outfit"

recap-102.jpg

Back