Days of Our Lives Thursday 5/30/13

S

Sparkster

Nicole is at the rectory thinking about the incident at the Pub with Eric and Johnny. Eric walks in. Nicole asks how Johnny was after she left. He recalls Johnny’s comment about Nicole’s feelings about him. He sort of shirks the question and just says it was interesting. He seems a little uneasy. He asks Nicole if she’s comfortable living and working here. She tries to brush it off saying if this is about that little comment from Johnny don’t worry about it, she doesn’t have feelings like that for him, that’s crazy. Nicole starts blathering on about their friendship and then teases Eric thinking he’s such hot stuff or something that of course she would have the hots for him. He tries to deny. He says she’s reading too much into it. Nicole says he’s always judging her with her openness about sexuality. She can get it anytime she wants, doesn’t mean he’s on her radar. She leaves in a huff but outside the door has a concerned look on her face. Later Eric prays asking the Lord to please bless Nicole and also prays for Brady.

At the hospital, Lucas arrives to see Will. Big smiles all around. He tells Will the whole incident on Smith Island was pretty incredible. He thinks Sami or Sonny brought Arianna to see Will but Will tells him Nick did. Sonny and Sami leave with Arianna but Will asks his father to stick around a bit. Out by the nurses station Sami asks Sonny about Nick bringing Arianna to see Will. Sonny explains Nick handed the baby to Will, said he was sorry about everything, Will understood, and then Nick left. Sami looks relieved and says how amazing Will was tonight and says it’s a weird feeling knowing your child is a much better person that you are. Sonny says even she would have helped Nick too. Sami just wants to know how the hell Jensen was free to begin with, look what he did to Rafe, Will, was going to do to Nick and Gabi. Someone better have some answers.

Will talks of seeing his daughter for the first time. He swears music started playing. Lucas says he’s got a lot of responsibilities now. Will wants to give her the best life. Lucas felt that same way when Will was born. Will starts getting sleepy. Lucas kisses his forehead telling him he’s going to be a great father.

In Gabi’s room, Nick starts pouring his heart out to Gabi about the truth. Gabi doesn’t understand what he’s talking about and thinks they should sleep on it, it’s been a long day. He wants to tell her now. He’s been lying to her, talks of blackmailing Will to give up his rights to Arianna. Gabi figures it had to do with Sami but Nick insists it was because Will is gay. He says the way he treated Will and Sonny wasn’t because he’s religious and then starts to talk about his time in prison. She tries to interrupt again but he says to let him finish. He tells her that horrible things happened. When he got out he just wanted to move on and forget everything and it would all be ok. He gets emotional talking about meeting her for the first time and she was so wonderful to him. He thought he was able to compartmentalize his time in prison and as long as he had her he wouldn’t have to deal with his demons. Everything changed when Will turned out to be the baby’s father. The demons came out. She says Will and Sonny never did anything to him. He knows that and this doesn’t make any sense but he couldn’t stop it. And now Will risked his life for him, he knew he had to face what Jensen did to him in prison and all the lies. Gabi asks if what they had was real. He says he was pretending to be someone else. He thought he loved her and wanted things to be real. She cries that she asked him plenty of times to be straight with her about his time in prison but this was all a lie, they got married for crying out loud! She demands he tell her what happened. He composes himself and finally admits that Jensen repeatedly raped and beat him over and over. Nick says he needs to deal with what’s real now. He’s so sorry for hurting her. And Sonny and Will too. He trashed them for being gay because of what Jensen did to him. And Jensen wasn’t even gay. In prison it’s not about that, it’s about power. He apologizes again saying he wishes she had never met him. Suddenly Sami and Sonny walk in with Arianna but can clearly see they are interrupting. They offer to take the baby to the nursery but Gabi insists she needs to hold her daughter. Sami gives a look to Nick. Lots of tension in the room. A nurse comes in needing Gabi’s signature on the birth certificate. Sami demands to see it but Nick says no, the name of the father is wrong. The nurse apologizes, she just assumed. Gabi says the father’s name is William Horton. The nurse takes it and says she’ll fix it. Sami tells Gabi and Nick they are doing the right thing. She and Sonny leave. Gabi tells Nick they have a lot to work out. He tells her to get some rest and walks out. Gabi cries but tells her little girl that mommy will always be here for her and she will always be loved.

Sami and Lucas sit and chat about how wonderful Will is.

Sonny tells a sleeping Will that everything is going to work out.

John tells Brady he looks like hell. Brady asks him what he did tonight with Kristen. John just wants to know that Brady is ok but Brady asks him again if he went to Kristen’s room to seduce her. John says no matter what he loves Brady more than anything in this world. Brady sarcastically says that’s reassuring. Suddenly Hope walks up interrupting saying she needs to speak to Brady about Kristen and Sy Miller. She sees the crumpled up photo in Brady’s hands. Hope tells him that photo is key evidence. She explains that the guy is one of the muggers and Kristen paid him off. She asks if Kristen has seen that. Brady says yes but she lied about it just like she did at Hope’s office that day when he ID’d him. Hope asks what he thinks now. Brady believes that Kristen set it all up knowing he would come to her rescue and then she could reel him in and use him. John is taking all this in. Brady hands the photo over to Hope and she leaves. Brady says he never answered his question. John says he knows the truth now isn’t that all that matters. Brady says his non-answer is all the answer he needs. He leaves.

Replay of Kristen banging on the floor crying and Marlena walking in. Kristen calls her a *bleep* and Marlena says it’s payback. Kristen starts calling her all sorts of names. She tells Marlena that she ruined Brady’s life. Marlena says Brady deserved the truth. Kristen starts ranting and raving saying Marlena just wants to kick her while she’s down. She gets in Marlena’s face saying she hates her now more than ever and wishes she had killed her when she had the chance. Marlena says finally the real Kristen is back but she always knew she was there. The last 6 months were just a show and she wasn’t buying a ticket. Kristen coyly says she doesn’t know the whole truth but Marlena isn’t interesting in hearing more lies. Kristen says it’s about John. She heard about their impending divorce. Marlena says it’s none of her business and nothing is written in stone. Kristen smirks a bit, saying that’s funny because just a couple hours ago John was in her hotel room, they were on her bed, she was on her back…should she go on? Marlena looks taken aback but then figures it’s just more lies. But Kristen says ask John. Oh, he’ll say he was doing it to save Brady and show him what a horrible person she is. Marlena is disbelieving but Kristen says in John’s warped mind he was doing it for all the right reasons and that he’s been coming on to her for weeks. Marlena says John would never have anything to do with her. Kristen says he was on top of me, granted his pants weren’t around his ankles but he was ready. Marlena calls her disgusting and doesn’t want to hear anymore. Kristen taunts her some more saying John wants her. When they’re in the same room together sparks fly, and Marlena can’t stand that it’s never gonna end. Marlena calls her sick and out of control. Kristen turns around and whips her drink across the room. She tells Marlena she could have destroyed all of them tonight. All Brady had to do was walk in on her and John. But she changed, it wasn’t a lie. She changed because of Brady’s love. No revenge in the world could give her the joy that Brady gave her. So she left John and chose love but then Marlena came with that photograph and ruined all their lives. Marlena says it’s all her own fault. Kristen tells her to shut up and then gets all creepy-like telling Marlena to just remember John was all over her touching her everywhere, now you live with that the rest of your putrid little life. Later, Hope has arrived to speak to Kristen about Sy. She tells Marlena that she saw Brady. Hope says she did the right thing. Marlena leaves. Kristen tells Hope she can’t deal with this right now. Hope holds up the photo saying they need to talk about that. Hope wants to take Kristen to the station where she’ll be charged with conspiracy to commit assault. Brady will testify against her.

Later John runs into Marlena in the Square. He says she’s the one that nailed Kristen. Marlena says Kristen did that to herself. John thinks all is right with the world now and they can move on. Marlena asks what he did tonight. He says it’s complicated. It always is. He tries to placate her saying not sure what she’s heard but…. She doesn’t want to talk about what did or didn’t happen tonight with Kristen. She’s not going to give it any more of her energy tonight. She leaves.

Brady is in the park, really upset. A drug dealer comes upon him offering him some really good stuff. Brady tells him to get lost. He sits down on the bench. Nicole happens by. She tells him he looks awful asking what’s wrong. He says it’s over. She tells him it’s ok, she’s there for him, he needs a friend. She hugs him.

Kristen craziness was on full display today...Eileen Davidson/Kristen is really good at playing psycho..
Blake Berris/Nick was the star of today's show...very deep raw emotions. Nick is going to need therapy to cope, he has been dealing with lots of sadness and anger.
John has lost a few screws telling Marlena they won...what exactly did any of them win...in fact they have last lost.
I am glad Marlena took the high road and didn't even slap John
Glad Brady didn't buy any drugs,but he will soon be on another addiction....rebound SEX with Nicole

Sounds like another excellent episode. I can't wait to see Lucas and Will. :clap: And I can't wait for Nick to rip my heart out again. (that didn't sound so good but you know what I mean). I can't wait to see Kristen and Marlena go at it. And I always love Brady/Nicole scenes. :love:

:OT: Deidre Hall (Marlena) is 66 YEARS OLD....she looks fantastic, her hair, makeup always look great...she actually doesn't age in the last 17 years since I have been watching the show

edited to add character name...please remember that not everyone knows the names of the actors who play the various characters....JS (NOTE: do not remove moderator's comment)

What is the deal with John...yesterday he told Roman that he was trying to find an excuse to "Go after his wife"...didnt he tell Roman to take care of Marlena?? And I do believe that John went after Roman's wife...and took her!!!...many years ago. Then today he acts like all will be ok with Marlena...does he know who he is married too? She is not Sami who will forgive easily. I agree with MandieBlanch...John has a few screws loose!!!

Question: Do you guys believe this is the END for Brady and Kristen?...I don't believe so, I mean if rape, lies, manipulation, kidnapping, attempted murder and rape by proxy(Fake Rafe) weren't enough to keep Ej-Sami apart, I doubt this little while lie would be enough to keep Brady-Kristen apart for long

Funny how Will talked about the moment he saw Arianna how he only wants to protect her, etc., and Lucas said something like "that's how I felt when you were born".

Uhhh, nope! He had no clue he was Will's father when Will was born. Will was a couple years old when the truth came out about Lucas being his father, not Austin.

Funny how Will talked about the moment he saw Arianna how he only wants to protect her, etc., and Lucas said something like "that's how I felt when you were born".

Uhhh, nope! He had no clue he was Will's father when Will was born. Will was a couple years old when the truth came out about Lucas being his father, not Austin.
I Know! I thought the same thing!

What is the deal with John...yesterday he told Roman that he was trying to find an excuse to "Go after his wife"...didnt he tell Roman to take care of Marlena?? And I do believe that John went after Roman's wife...and took her!!!...many years ago. Then today he acts like all will be ok with Marlena...does he know who he is married too? She is not Sami who will forgive easily. I agree with MandieBlanch...John has a few screws loose!!!
I thought the same thing!

@Mandie, nope, I don't think this is the end for Kristen-Brady, for the reasons you stated. I was just thinking about that.

Question: Do you guys believe this is the END for Brady and Kristen?...I don't believe so, I mean if rape, lies, manipulation, kidnapping, attempted murder and rape by proxy(Fake Rafe) weren't enough to keep Ej-Sami apart, I doubt this little while lie would be enough to keep Brady-Kristen apart for long

The junior/Sami fans wanted them together they did everything under the sun to get their point across the question is, is there enough Brady/Kristen fan to do the same?

I loved seeing Will and Lucas talking and the baby sooooooooo pretty,Lucas kiss his son's head and told him he was going tobe a great father,and them Lucas and Sami talking and Lucas kissed her hand :kiss:
great,natural chemistry.

I was hopeing Marlena would rip Kristens heart out,wait,,,, she dont have a heart....

Yes Deidre Hall/Marlena is very pretty,but so is Eileen Davidson/ Kristen,
I wish I had Deidre Hall's head and Eileen Davidson's body :clap:

edited to add actress' last names....JS

Back