Days of Our Lives Thursday 7/11/2013

Now it looks like Parker has seen the video, that would be interesting the next time he saw Sami to say something about her fighting with a man....or is he yet to young to drop a bomb like that.

I think it's funny that every now and again, they'll have Parker clearly calling for Daniel (from another room), saying something like "Daddy come here" or "Daddy I need you", but yet it's obvious when he's actually on-screen that he barely speaks and what little he does say isn't spoken very clearly (not like the dubbed lines they have someone doing when they're pretending Parker is calling Daniel from another room).

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with the way Parker speaks, but when they have someone off-screen pretending to be Parker calling out to Daniel, it does not match up, at all, with how he really does speak.

Thank you Sparks for the summary.

I fast forwarded most of EJ/Sami.

I feel sorry for Sarah, the person who edited Kristen's video,
She was embarrassed by it. Will Sarah come forward later with the truth?

Is Justin and Adrienne Days last super couple?
Will their love survive after today?

It was nice seeing Caroline today with Theresa and Eric.

She breathlessly says he’s the most powerful man she’s ever known.
Before I vomit all over the place, may I just correct Sami??? After all, let's not forget EJ was gel-whipped by Nicholas Fallon less than two months ago. Will he be Sami's next conquest?

Today's episode sounds really awful. I'm glad I missed it. Thank you A MILLION TIMES Sparkster for your summary, it must have taken eyes of steel to watch this vomitrocious mess. :) :clap:

It is a good thing I didn't have a brick in my hand cause i would have thrown it at the TV during the Sami/EJ scenes!!:sick: I want them to stand in front of the stupid portrait and have it fall off the wall and bean them both into comaville. That way we get rid of it and them!! EJ practiclly manhandleing her and she enjoying it eewww Like I already said :sick:

Thank you for the write up. I am presently in the UK and cannot see the show. You did a great job, and the sex scene was really dramatic! I can picture Sami bad girl melting when bad EJ dominates her!

He DID push her, smack her or something. That is why she fell against that chess table.
Aside from that really ugly display of vulgar sex, Sami made some valid points to EJ, who is so confident that Stefano won't spill the beans about Will, but doesn't realize Stefano really holds all the cards, when that video comes out.
SPECULATION....
He has the weapon, or knows where it is, and he could, at any time, get a flunky to tell of finding it in the laundry or something. This he could do without involving himself. and bet he lets EJ know (after Sami gets arrested again). But he won't do so unless all is returned to him, yada, yada, etc. etc.

Sami and EJ's screamfest reminded me of Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor in "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf" ...although I don't recall the exact details in the movie.

To the actors' credit....they did have a ton of lines to memorize and managed to create the 'drama' as was intended.....sick, sick, sick as it was!

James Scott (EJ) was way over the top. Overacting 101 dude...sometimes less is really more. Alison Sweeney (Sami) has regressed as an actress. She wasn't always this bad...this exchange seemed so forced that it looked 'acted' and I'm sure that is not the way it's suppose to come across. Aside from my disgust for the coupling. Ej and Sami to me does NOTHING but justify and prove why all other Sami relationships have been way better than this one. For every person that at one point or another criticizes Lucas' treatment of Sami.....please take note of how she was treated yesterday by big bad powerful EJ. The writing is on the wall...Sami is going to regret all she told him yesterday....the fact that she won't ever doubt him again, the fact that she trusts him and the fact that she apparently gets turned on by how 'powerful' he is....seriously Sami, why didn't you boink Stefano all these years if you are turned on by power? Or Victor? Heck Dan is powerful too, he saves people.....oh and how about boinking Kate...you know....you can try to the other side and see if that satisfies you? All powerful people at one point or another...so if that turns you on then by all means try that too.

I can't stand the character of Sami any longer...she disgusts me.

edited to add characters names....JS

He DID push her, smack her or something. That is why she fell against that chess table.
Aside from that really ugly display of vulgar sex, Sami made some valid points to EJ, who is so confident that Stefano won't spill the beans about Will, but doesn't realize Stefano really holds all the cards, when that video comes out.
SPECULATION....
He has the weapon, or knows where it is, and he could, at any time, get a flunky to tell of finding it in the laundry or something. This he could do without involving himself. and bet he lets EJ know (after Sami gets arrested again). But he won't do so unless all is returned to him, yada, yada, etc. etc.
Ej said something to Stefano about him having to clean up all his mess (re: Bernardi). I wonder if Ej kept the blade, because he was threatened by Sami's continued visits to Rafe's room.....and Stefano will steal it from Ej and then tell him that he knows he had it, but no longer does...and if he wants to save Sami and keep the secret that he had the blade all this time and could have exonerated her immediately but didn't do to his own jealousy, then he needs to turn over all of his company back to him or Sami fries in jail. Then he does so and the truth comes out during Ej and Sami's wedding which we know since they are engaged will likely come sooner or later. All speculation but I wouldn't put it past Ej to actually do something like that because he didn't trust that Sami wouldn't want to go back to Rafe is/when he woke up from his coma.

...Sami made some valid points to EJ, who is so confident that Stefano won't spill the beans about Will, but doesn't realize Stefano really holds all the cards, when that video comes out.

Absolutely perfect point Poirot! And that is the only beauty of what is happening right now. EJ had no idea how right Stefano was when he said he would be begging him soon enough.

deleted unnecessary quote....JS

I have been watching this show for a very long time, and remember the way Anna and Tony became lovers. He also held her in contempt for quite awhile, hating her for duping him into marrying him, but they turned out ok in the end right?

@StellaSamifam Sami is a very weak ill brainless woman, only a stupid woman would take pleasure in a man roughing her up and having in the end... I hate that twit more every day
Somehow I would never think of Scarlett O'Hara as being a weak, brainless woman, and yet she sure liked what Rhett did when he swooped her up. This is classic romantic novel stuff, and it is not real life. I cannot in any way measure it against real life, I just picture Sami melting with desire (romance novlellly like) as the very male EJ knows the power he has over her and uses it. Apparently she liked it, and in a trashy novel sort of way, so do I, so if that throws me in the category of weak brainless woman, I will have to stand in that part of the audience.

Back