Days of our Lives - Thursday, April 11, 2024

robinsnest

Super Moderator
Reaction score
42 minutes. Lots of Konstantin because y’all have been missing him.

Establishing shot of Steve and Kayla’s building. Steve is still in hot water, so he brings a bunch of yellow roses to Kayla at her office, she left them there. Steve apologies again and recaps how he helped Ava to save Tripp. Kayla understands Steve feels bad and he should, but Kayla loves him so she will forgive him, but she needs to stay mad because it was a bonehead plan. She thanks him for the flowers.

John Marlena and Tate have breakfast at the pub. Marlena brings up that Tate’s been banned from seeing Holly. Tate says it sucks.

Maggie and Holly have a conversation. Maggie is proud of Holly for telling the truth. Holly asks for those special lemon bars and some tea. While Maggie goes to get some lemon bars, Holly sends a text begging to get out of here.

Everett and Stephanie meet in the town square. Everett apologizes for living (someone is walking into the store front in the background). Stephanie tells Everett that she and Jada talked over some things. Stephanie asks if Everett has feelings for Jada? He denies having feelings. Stephanie says if that’s true, why won’t you sign the papers?

Ava bursts into Harris’ room jumps his bones.

Town Square, Everett won’t sign the papers because he doesn’t know who he is. Stephanie tells him but you do know who you are, you’ve been identified as Robert Stein. Everett/Bobby hisses at Stephanie telling her to NEVER call him that again. Stephanie is shocked.

Steve's at one end of the couch annoying Kayla, who is at the other end of the couch. Remember that time on the riverboat in the yellow dress, he asks. Kayla tells him he can keep trying but he is still in the dog house. Since he is still in the dog house he has something else to confess. This happened a long time ago before them, when he worked for Victor. Steve tells Kayla the Pawn story.

In case you’ve forgotten: Steve was the Pawn’s handler and Steve and the Pawn (the man we now know as John) were sent to Greece to send a message to Konstantin, yes, the same Konstantin in Salem now. Somehow Catharina (today’s CC spelling) was shot and killed, she was Konstantin’s daughter. Steve has done everything in his power to protect John. Yet, John has found out and wants to go to Greece turn himself in and go to prison. Steve says because he spending so much time protecting John, he stuffed his own feelings; he needs to deal with them.

Marlena is happy Tate understands his parents' point of view. Tate gets a text from Holly, but tells his grandparents it’s a text from Aaron about an upcoming chem test. He asks if he can leave, they say yes. Tate says he notices the water glasses are low he will refill them. John asks for some hot sauce. Tate questions John’s request as last time John asked for hot sauce he begged for milk. John strongly disagrees he didn’t beg, he requested milk.

John and Marlena discuss how great it is to see John smile. John tells Marlena of his talk with Harris, that he too had was a victim and going forward John needs to remember that.

Konstantin's holding a full-size picture of Catharina saying not a day goes by that I don’t miss you. But as suspected, Konstantin will NEVER forgive her murderer. Konstantin kisses the picture and fondles the pawn card. Flashback to the first time he flashed the pawn card at John. Blah blah blah bad guy talk avenging death and whatnot.

Maggie brings the lemon bars and tea as Holly gets a text from Tate. They will meet in the park in 10 minutes. Konstantin comes in and says that Holly reminds him of his beautiful daughter. Holly lies about Nicole needing her, and leaves without eating the lemon bars.

Steve and Kayla continue to discuss Konstantin and how Steve doesn’t believe that Konstantin really let go of his grief. Steve still believes that Konstantin is scamming Maggie to get Victor’s money.

Stephanie apologizes for offending Everett. Everett fake falls over his feet to take back his hissing attack on her. Stephanie has become more robotic than before. She spits out her lines.

Ava has had her itch taken care of. Harris and Ava talk in bed. She is happy she has found someone who won’t abandon her even when she is in trouble. Wait, what? Are you in trouble? Harris asks are you in trouble? Ava tries to take it back. She’s never had anyone who was kind to her. HELLO, STEVE?? Ava explains she has to move out of Tripp’s 3 or 4 bedroom place. Harris says she can move in with him as a roommate. Ava counters roommates with benefits? And they go for another round.

Holly has made it to the park looking for Tate. He comes up behind her and they talk about turning off the tracker on their phones. It’s dinner time for EJ and Nicole. They discuss that Romeo and Juliet and them have a lot in common. Then they discuss ruffled puffy shirts and is Tate cute enough to be Romeo? After what is supposed to be much cute “teen banter” I guess, they end up kissing.

Kayla leaves Steve to go have a much-needed girl’s night with Stephanie. As she opens the door to leave, John is about to knock. She punches him. John owwww’s and wants to know why she did that?? She responds "I think you know!" and she storms off.

John confronts Steve and asks if he told Kayla? Yep. "You want beer and an ice pack?" Steve asks. Beer me, John requests. They drink to not holding secrets.

Everett enters Marlena’s office. He’s feeling he doesn’t know who he is. He’s struggling, as we all are, because this doesn’t make any sense at all.

Tate stopped at Sweet Bits and picked up Holly’s favorite doughnuts. Holly mentions she’s cold. She is in a crop top with spaghetti straps. Wonder why she's cold? Tate has a sweatshirt in his bag.

Maggie goes on and on about how she loves her children and grandchildren while Konstantin looks sad. Maggie apologizes.

Kayla and Stephanie talk about Everett and the problems with Everett. Kayla wondered if maybe Everett was faking it so she asked Marlena if that was possible. Stephanie is shocked her mother wouldn’t believe Everett’s super amazing story. Marlena couldn’t tell just looking at the x-rays.

Marlena quizzes Everett as to why he didn’t sign the divorce papers? Perhaps another drinking game around Everett needs to start, every time he is asked about them take a shot of your favorite beverage. Everett, of course, has the same answer. He can’t sign because he’s not Bobby Stein. But Everett needed to see Marlena because he wasn’t honest after hypnosis. He did see something; he saw himself staring back at himself.

Holly and Tate are walking in the park, the backpack and blanket are missing. Stephanie and Kayla disturb their romantic walk.

Ava and Harris are still in bed. Ava talks about how much safer it will be for them and then a long discussion on how it was Ava’s fault they were in danger in the first place. She digs for information on Clyde.

Steve and John sit at the kitchen table drinking beer. Steve asks John to allow him to help get to the bottom of the Catharina story. They start with the facts. The know there were 3 people at the site. They don’t have cameras or videos so they don’t know if it was just the 3 of them.

Kayla asks how the patient is going? Tate asks them to not tell their parents that they ran into them. Very uncomfortable time and they part company. Tate and Holly also go home. Holly gives back the sweatshirt. Some “cute” teen banter, a kiss, and they go home.

Kayla feels guilty not telling the parents, Stephanie tells of Everett, she can’t move on. Kayla is proud of how Stephanie is handling this Everett situation.

Marlena doesn’t know what seeing himself while under hypnosis means. Everett refuses to undergo another hypnosis session. He runs from the meeting.

Steve and John discuss who else could've at the meeting. Victor was in Monte Carlo betting on a horse, Stefano most likely was not at the villa. Could Konstantin’s wife, now ex-wife, have been there?

Konstantin and Maggie talk. Konstantin’s travel visa has expired and he is going to have to leave Salem. Try not to cheer too loudly.

Ava finally confesses to Harris that she knows Clyde is still hanging around and that he wants her to do another job for him.

Thank you, robin!

I, too, was cheering that Ava told Harris the truth. She can't take on Clyde alone. Just how this will play out is anyone's guess. As good an actor as James Read (Clyde Weston) is, he needs to be gone forever and never resurrected.

Everett sure went dark when he told Stephanie to never call him Robert/Bobby Stein. His entire face just changed. Blake Berris has always been a good actor, and he is showcasing his talent now, more than ever, as the enigmatic Everett/Bobby.

So Holly and Tate did not think someone would see them in an open space?

I was hoping Maggie would walk in on Holly texting Tate to get her out of there while serving lemon bars. Holly is a master at deception, which is scary at the "tender" age of 16. She should feel lucky she has such a doting and caring grandmother.

I am really hoping Ava and Harris set up Clyde big time. They have to have enough sense to know "one more time" is the biggest lie since the serpent told Eve "You will not certainly die."

Ex-wife of Konstantin. Hmmmmm, maybe she's his ex because she knows that it was him who really killed their daughter.

Everett was so creepy looking, pure evil. If anyone gets killed, hopefully Kristen, i bet it has to be him. He's definitely giving me vibes that he is a killer.

I am glad that the speculation I have seen around that Catharina was Xander's mother can be laid to rest, unless Victor had an affair with a 16 year old, in which case I finally support Konstantin's hatred of him (and Victor did try it on with 17 year old Isabella, so there is that, yuk)

Instead of cute Tate and Holly, now it is creepy older guy Tate and baby Holly vibes. Shades of her initial Johnny crush.

Thanks for the write up.

I mostly just watched the Everett stuff. At this point the angry/disgusted face Stephanie has is the one I most associate with her which isn't good. I think that's the intro we got with her and it hasn't changed much. All of these people not understanding a guy who doesn't know who he is not wanting to sign legal papers is absurd. The only lawyers on the planet that would tell him to sign that are in Salem. Also nice that Marlena is discussing her patient with others.

Tate just seems too old to me. I think he could almost pull it off but physically he seems to old. Like his build says 25-30.

I'm hoping so. This can end the same way, and the show would be better for it.
Poor Tot probably has no clue about Romeo’s sad fate because he never paid attention in English class.

It’s too bad that messed-up Everett didn’t agree to another session with Doc. It would give her a chance to tell him to stop being such a drama queen because nobody cares about his convoluted personal issues.

Rafe needs to tell Action Hero Harris to get his priorities straight. The only “action” he’s involved with lately are bedtime follies with Ava.

Finally, the mention of a possible Ms. Konstantin raises the possibility that the grifter is still married to her and is now attempting to engage in bigamy by marrying Maggie. The Greek sleaze could definitely sink that low. (He probably also accidentally shot his own daughter while trying to kill the Pawn.)

Last edited:
Thanks, robin.

Everett decided he didn't want to do hypnosis again. Are we sure he's not Bobby?

I'm glad Stephanie questioned Everett about not signing the divorce papers.

Konstantin said his visa expired and it can't be renewed. Is it too early to do a happy dance?

Does the pub have a back entrance to the apartments upstairs? How is Ava going to sneak in
without all the Bradys knowing she's there?

How long will it be before all of Salem knows Tate and Holly are seeing each other?

Back