Days of our Lives - Thursday, February 15, 2024

robinsnest

Super Moderator
Reaction score
36 minutes of 15-30 second scenes. We were everywhere, hopping and skipping. This could be another long Valentine's day.

Still Valentine’s Day, Brady shows up at the DiMera house with a big ol' bear, balloons and flowers for Rachel, his Valentine.

Xander is sitting in the all-purpose interrogation room handcuffed to a chair. Sarah walks in.

Stephanie's at the newspaper cubical farm asking Everett if he’s seen him (Chad)? Chad walks in putting on a gray sweater. Stephanie is glad he is okay.

Ava and Stefan, still with 'stache, appear together at the police station. Harris is not out of the woods yet. Stefan answers Jada’s question. No, they did not notice anything unusual last night. Ava asks why was Detective Harris shot? Jada tells them they have a person of interest in custody. They recovered Detective Harris’ cell phone and it appears someone lured him to the area. Ava wants to know who sent Harris the message? Jada replies "you did, Ava."

Stephanie was so worried. Chad is overwhelmed with all that happened. Everett offers to do whatever to help.

Sarah is exhausted, Victoria is with Grandma Maggie. Xander swears he did not do this.

Brady sets up everything just right. Rachel runs in and hugs Daddy. She got 22 Valentines at the school party. She then leaves to finish her Daddy’s card. Kristen is upset that she doesn’t have anyone special to spend Valentine’s Day with. Brady rudely shoots her down. He will never ever look at her again.

Ava says she didn’t send the text message. Jada says okay so your phone may have been spoofed. Jada then leaves, just gets up and leaves Stefan and Ava sitting in the police station. Ava is devastated that Harris was shot because of her. Stefan’s reaction is weird.

Brady wonders what is taking Rachel so long? Kristen tells him that Rachel wants the card to be perfect. Tate has completed his 30 days so Theresa and Brady hope to see him tomorrow.

Xander tells Sarah he did not do this. Sarah doesn’t doubt that Xander wants to be the man of her dreams. He says if you are here to say goodbye I understand.

Chad, Stephanie and Everett allow Chad to talk. Thomas and Charlotte went to school today because they didn’t want to miss the party today. Stephanie got some pj’s and books for them. The big scavenger hunt is today and Stephanie forgot to pull a permit. She’s off to do that. Chad forgot that was even today.

Stephanie leaves and Everett asks okay, so what is really happening? Chad tells Everett he thinks it was arson, someone is trying to kill them. Normal night, kids went upstairs for bedtime, Chad and Julie talked went up to bed, smoke alarms, Chad repeats the events of the night. Everett wants to know about the someone tried to kill you part.

Kristen digs at Brady about Theresa. Kristen is missing having a huggy boo. Theresa has Brady and Alex. Kristen feels like they’ve (she and Brady) grown up in the past few months. She thinks that they should be able to start a relationship. Brady thinks, no wait, he knows Kristen is certifiable.

Stephanie thanks Jada for reminding her about the park permit.

Ava lights a candle and prays for Harris. Stefan comes to the chapel and sits with her. Nothing weird about this. DiMera Enterprises and the Bistro are leaderless at the moment. So, let’s sit in church.

Sarah tells Xander that she knows she could walk away but she won’t, she can’t. She talks about the man who takes care of her daughter so carefully. Xander is thankful that someone believes him. There is an officer in the room. Justin arrives,he is Xander’s attorney. OH NO, Xander’s in trouble now. Justin and Sarah fill in Xander on the entirety of events that happened last night. Xander is shocked that the Horton house is destroyed and says this explains all the sirens I heard last night.

Stefan is surprised to see Ava in the chapel. Ava says maybe you don’t know me as well as you think you do. Ava wants to sit with Harris, but it's family only. I thought she was Harris’ emergency contact, so why can’t she sit with him?

Stephanie wants to know what Jada and Rafe are doing for Valentine’s Day dinner? Jada says it’s a bit busy. Stephanie invites Jada and Rafe to dinner.

Chad tells Everett about the phone call that said “Maybe next time you’ll listen.”

Brady gets cranky pants about the idea of having a relationship with Kristen. His twisted panties are getting tighter. Brady tells Kristen let’s forget how you’ve messed up my life what, but about the people of Salem? Brady goes into the wayback machine to Kristen drugging and raping Eric, and forcing him out of the priesthood.

Kristen goes to the "you pulled a gun on me." Brady then reminds her that she stole a fetus and carried it to term. Brady’s voice goes up to a shout and Rachel walks in, demands they stop fighting. Rachel wants them to stop fighting. She rips up her Daddy’s card and throws it to the ground. Kristen tells Brady to leave, then tells Rachel it will be okay.

Chad and Everett discuss Clyde has the resources to continue this battle. They swear to join forces to bring down Clyde.

Ava is muttering things about Harris in the chapel. She’s worried that Clyde will go after Tripp. Stefan thinks they are safe, just lay low until he contacts us.

Justin asks Xander to walk him through the night. Xander ran by the Bistro, through the town square. He tells Justin that he has no idea about the text message. Xander tells Justin about his weird phone call. Justin asks why didn’t you go to the police? (Really Justin?) Jada with her box of goodies walks into the room. Justin wants Xander arraigned now so bail can be set and they can get him home again. Like that will happen, this is Salem. Jada has a gun in her box of goodies.

Everett is sitting in the town square as they watch people doing the hunt. Everett tells Stephanie it’s way above projections. Extras wander around in the background with their phones, looking at things. It’s weird. Stephanie tells of dinner with friends.

Brady is in the park cursing over allowing himself to be pulled in again.

Rachel doesn’t want to calm down. She wants, no, demands, to know why mommy and daddy always fight??

Ava is down on herself. She remembers back to a time when she was Ava Vitali, a strong woman no one would mess with. Stefan tells her she will get through this.

The gun was recovered in Xander’s apartment, and ballistics confirm it was the same gun used to shoot Detective Michaels last night.

Kristen started the fight by pushing Brady's buttons. Too bad Rachel did not listen to her criminal egg donor's crimes. I so want her to know the REAL Kristen. Brady needs to simply refuse to respond to any of Kristen's baiting comments. I hope Marlena tells him that during the talk they have.

So who planted the gun at Xander's apartment? Any of the officers searching it could have been the culprit. I am still leaning towards the Officer Phillips trailing Ava and Stefan, or Jada. Further speculation: they're working together for the murderous Clyde.

Last edited:
I liked Ava praying for Harris, while admitting within the prayer that she has not been one to do so in the past. Were Stefan's actions red herring for us, or is he really involved in some way.

And yes, easy for a dirty cop, searching an apt., to "find" a gun he had brought in himself.

That was really strange.........for Jada to abruptly leave the room. Usually the cop or detective, who has been interrogating anyone, sits, and tells the person or persons......"you can go now, don't leave town". (lol)

You know, I have tried to like Stephanie, truly I have, mostly cuz I love Steve & Kayla, but...........maybe it is the actress, I don't know. Just cannot warm up to her at all. Just me, I guess.

As to Rachel, a shame she is such a brat, and thinks her mommy is a saint, Daddy the devil. Wonder if she will ever catch on to her mom's deceit.

Well done, Robin!

Will they bother to test Xander's hands for gunpowder residue? Though how effective is that if the shooter wore gloves?

But how did the shooter know what type of shoes Xander would wear to replicate them? Did he get into the apartment at another time and look at his shoes and figured which were his running shoes? Xander deviated from his usual schedule, so the shooter must have monitored him 24/7 or would not known when he left the apartment to send the text asking, "Is it done?" I do hope Sarah still sticks by him despite the gun being found in the apartment.

When Harris is able to speak, he will describe what he saw, and he certainly saw the shoes. Not good for Xander.

Rachel is going to be a nightmare of a teenager since she is a nightmare of a child now, but look at her environment. Nature vs Nurture. Not much nurturing. When she ripped up her card for Brady, that was so sad for him. Kristen is definitely delusional.

Now I am thinking Everett does have a split personality, since he said he would go on the double date. But a few weeks ago, when he went to the Pub, and saw Jada, he walked out. Just like when Abby was unaware of other personalities, Everett is living Everett's life, and Bobby lived Bobby's life. Just my theory.

Last edited:
Rachel gets brattier with every episode. Brady should do a hidden wire to record his visits. Evidence that Kreepy Kristen is the true problem. When that she devil starts pushing his buttons he needs to just SHUT HIS MOUTH. Let her keep running hers so she can bury herself.

Too bad some of the people here can't write for the show.

Rachel is the biggest brat. Hate how she doesn't hear all the crap her mom has done!! Does she know mommy stole Tate from Theresa's uterus!?

Who is framing Xander and how? Sarah was home! How did someone get in to plant it! Hating this but that is par for course with this show!!! Glad at least Sarah isn't turning her back on him. Well wasn't before the gun.

Can't wait for the double date!! I think Everett thought Stephanie was a little too happy to see Chad.

Sarah had to leave the apartment with Victoria so a search could be conducted. It was a quick line, I must not have captured it. Even if she had been there the cop who planted the gun could easily have planted it in a room Sarah wasn't in.

Clyde and Xander used to be jail house buddies so my bet is on Clyde who has a very well run distribution center and information gathering center all run from burner phones in his jail house mattress. DiMera should consider hiring him as all of their CEO's have left to do other things and apparently Kristen isn't interested in taking over the day to day operations.

You know, I don't know how Rachel could NOT have heard what Brady was saying. Both he & Kristen were yelling, he was listing the horrible things she had done, and Rachel heard their voices since she came running in, insisting they stop fighting.
And when Kristen was telling her everything was gonna be fine, she seemed to be looking down with a sort of smirk on her face.
Maybe I am reading too much into it all..............??????

Will they bother to test Xander's hands for gunpowder residue? Though how effective is that if the shooter wore gloves?

But how did the shooter know what type of shoes Xander would wear to replicate them? Did he get into the apartment at another time and look at his shoes and figured which were his running shoes? Xander deviated from his usual schedule, so the shooter must have monitored him 24/7 or would not known when he left the apartment to send the text asking, "Is it done?" I do hope Sarah still sticks by him despite the gun being found in the apartment.

When Harris is able to speak, he will describe what he saw, and he certainly saw the shoes. Not good for Xander.
Harris saw the face of the shooter, and recognized them (he has never met Xander?), so this would be very good for Xander.

Sarah would know that Xander had no gun on him when he left or on his return, as she patted him down thoroughly both times.

Female cop was in the apartment when they arrested Xander, I think she probably planted the gun.

Jada has already decided Xander is the culprit and walked out as she has a dinner date. Wendy did their job for them, all done. Case solved!

I saw the smirk too. I wondered if it was the character or the actor.
I think the character, she is loving this!

Also, ever notice how sometimes Rachel (actually, her portrayer, Finley Rose Slater) smiles when she is delivering lines that should be more serious? That is the director's fault. But let's not get into directors:rolleyes:

Thanks, robin.

Why didn't Rafe and Jada help search Xander's apartment? Did they forget there's a mole or two in the Salem PD?
Or is there something else going on?

Ava was told she couldn't see Harris because she's not family. As far as we know, Harris doesn't have family.

Poor Xander. Justin is his lawyer.

I'm glad Sarah believes Xander.

Poor Brady. Kristen got on his nerves again and he said some things he shouldn't have.

Chad and Everett talked about getting Clyde out of their lives for good. I'm sure most of the audience likes that idea too :)

Just had a bout with MY computer, which suddenly acted up, my Facebook page disappeared, and my browser doesn't open my home page. Ugh. Gremlins at work.

O.k. JasonD.........I'll help ya............Put in a few for ya..........

:rotfl:

Will they bother to test Xander's hands for gunpowder residue?
A real police force would also have tested Xander’s clothing for residue, but that’s a little advanced for the Salem P.D.

Jada has already decided Xander is the culprit ….
Jada is a sorry excuse for a police officer. The only thing that can be said for her is that she’s not yet helping her favorite criminals escape the way Lani did.

Poor Xander. Justin is his lawyer.
All hope is not lost. After all, even Justin can’t lose ‘em all

Last edited:
I think there's some evidence on one of Jada's many satin shirts. I'm suspicious of her for some reason. Maybe it's because of the upcoming storyline, I don't know.

Thanks for the summary.

I try to tune out Rachel and Kristen as much as possible. Poor Brady is on the verge of being a filler character.

The geo-cache thing is weird and pointless. Not caring for Stephanie or Everett’s plot either.

I feel bad for Xander and Sarah. I don’t like them as a couple but would rather see them reconnect than constantly deal with all this trouble.

Ava and Stefan was the best part of this episode.

Back