Days of Our Lives - Thursday, February 16, 2023

OFF TOPIC: was interesting to see characters sent off to New Zealand........that is where Peter Reckell (Bo) moved for a few years before returning to the U.S. (he first lived in Alaska for a while). Sadly, he lost both his parents while gone, first his mom, then his dad, which is when he decided to return to the U.S. I don't think he wants to be tied down to any show, he really wanted to be with his family more. Who knows what the future will bring.

Time out......

Uh......a friend called, we gabbed and now I have to try and figure out what I will have for dinner. See you all later.

Among the numerous unanswered questions relating to the awful Devil plot, is how Nick ever ended up working for Satan. After all, in life he was more dorky than devilish
Nick blackmailed Gabi into maintaining a relationship and raped her. That’s why she killed him. She didn’t want him being a father to Arianna. He may have started dorky and harmless, but he had serious mental health issues that had him obsessed and stalking more than one woman. There’s a reason he’s on the Devil’s side of the ledger.

Back