Days of our Lives - Thursday, November 30, 2023

Mrs. Clean

Reaction score
Sloan is at the apartment, Eric is in another room. Dimitri calls her and threatens to tell all if she doesn't hurry to help Leo.

At the DiMansion, Nicole is looking at a picture of the baby on her phone. EJ is nearby. Holly walks in ands says "oh, you're home."

Repeat of Theresa praising Alex for sticking up for her, calling him her knight in shining armor.

At the K-Mansion, Steve, Maggie and Konstantin are discussing the kidnapping. Konstantin says he knows who it was. Steve says "well, who was it?" Konstantin says in Greece he borrowed lots of money from some mobsters. He thinks they must've done it to force his hand. Steve asks why it took so long to say something? Konstantin says he didn't know until yesterday. The mobsters must've seen him alone with Victoria that day. Tells Maggie he is so sorry.

Nicole tells Holly she is so sorry for snapping at her, Holly tells her it's ok. They love each other and they hug.

Dimitri forces Sloan to help Leo, so she tells Eric she needs to see a client and leaves.

Theresa and Alex at their apartment, she has ice for his hand. They discuss Konstantin, and Alex wants to check on Maggie tomorrow.

Marlena comes to see Eric. She wants to see the baby and has a gift, but he is sleeping. The baby has no name yet.

At the DiMansion, the doorbell rings. EJ goes to answer it and Nicole tells Holly in private that her baby is alive.

Eric tells Marlena about Nicole being convinced the baby is hers.

EJ answers the door to Sloan trying to convince him to not charge Leo, he's not having it and tells her, see you in court. Sloan barges into the living room, sees Nicole and says "hello Nicole". Nicole says, "don't you dare hello me. Why did you take my baby?" Sloan leaves.

Konstantin has great regret. Steve says he's just lucky the baby's safe. Steve leaves to see Kayla.

Theresa is coming on to Alex. They end up on the couch instead of a bedroom.

Nicole breaks down in tears.

Konstantin is still apologizing like crazy. Maggie says she's worried about her family and tells Konstantin to leave, now. He whines that he has no money. Maggie will pay off his Greek mobsters, pay for his flight home and for him to stay at the Salem Inn tonight. He goes to pack.

Sloan goes to see Dimitri and lies that she'll get Leo off tomorrow.

At the DiMansion, Nicole tells EJ she feels so bad for Holly, then asks where is Holly?

Eric opened the door to Holly. She tells him Nicole still believes the baby is hers. Tells him he should get the baby tested to prove it.

THE END

Great Job Mrs. Clean!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Capture.JPG

Even unnamed baby Brady knows it.

Thank you. This year's Thanksgiving is like the Valentines Day that lasted till St. Paddy's Day. Will it ever end? We still haven't seen Kristen, Brady, Rachel, Tripp and Wendy celebrate. So I guess we are in for a super long day.

Wow! I did not expect that load of garbage from Konstantin. Just glad he didn't say Xander. Glad at least Maggie asked him to leave. But she's going to pay his debt? Is that what she said? Steve will be on it.

So is Theresa going to get pregnant now? I miss original Theresa.

If Holly doesn't say use my mom's DNA I will scream. Nicole needs her baby.

Isn't Sloan lying to Dimitri? I don't see that ending well. Good! Take her down.

Great maiden voyage, Mrs. Clean!

I think Holly is Sloan's Mini-Me in many ways; however, today she used the Salem Brain re: the DNA test. But we all know it will not go off without a hitch, more like a switch if Sloan has anything to do with it. They must test both mother and father. Ya think?

Maybe Dimitri will still sing, no matter his deal with Sloan. I hope Leo convinces him it is the right thing to do.

I just cannot look at Konstantin anymore, he must leave! Maggie has to distrust him now and also fear "the mob" is watching the house.

Nice scene with Marlena and Eric.

As I feared, Nicole is appearing to be going off the deep end, and I want her to be proven right in this very wrong plot.

I wonder if they will use EJ’s hair or saliva from his cheek to test his DNA against the baby’s DNA? It won’t match (if the baby is actually Eric’s biological baby). Then they will assume it’s not Nicole’s either.

And great job Mrs. Clean with today’s summary!

Thanks so much Mrs. Clean. Appreciate the help.

Stupid Konstantin. Didn't he realize the more stuttering he did it made Steve more suspicious?

Poor Maggie. She made Konstantin leave them mansion, but now she has to give him money to leave town. I hope he goes.

Holly is smart asking Eric to do a DNA test on the baby, but it's Salem and we all know someone always does something
to those tests.

Poor Nicole, even if the DNA test is done it will probably show he's Eric's son and not her baby and she might be going to Bayview.

Stupid Sloan. She lied to Dimitri about Leo's charges will be dropped. What's she going to do when Dimitri finds out?

Poor John. Steve called him on the phone, but Marlena didn't mention to Eric that John was home and if they had a dinner.

EJ told Nicole that Thanksgiving was the longest day of their lives. That's a fact. It's lasted a week so far.

Creepy Konstantin is on thin ice with his b/s tale of Greek mobsters. It’s too bad that Xander didn’t stop by when the old faker was spinning his yarn. Back in his bad old days in Greece when the X-Man had a Greek villa equipped with a cage, he must have known plenty of Greek criminals, meaning he would see through the grifter’s nonsense in a Salem second.

Sloan is in even worse shape than the slimy Greek. Her potential enemies list now includes Leo, Dimitri, EJ, and Nicole, which is more than any Salem villian can be expected to overcome.

I wonder if they will use EJ’s hair or saliva from his cheek to test his DNA against the baby’s DNA? It won’t match (if the baby is actually Eric’s biological baby). Then they will assume it’s not Nicole’s either.

Finally, it’s too bad for once that Sami isn’t around. She’d bury any attempt to settle the baby question by just testing EJ’s DNA. Thanks to her anti-Nicole bias and hyperactive imagination, she’d be squawking about the absurdity of it by claiming that the “tramp’s” child could have been fathered by almost anyone, including the cable guy, the gardener, the Fed Ex driver, or lover boy Alex.

Thanks for the summary and welcome Mrs. Clean!

A long day indeed. I hope this ends the Konstantin saga very soon. And Theresa can leave Salem any day now. I would even rather see more fighting over DiMera shares than this crap.

Nicole’s storyline is both infuriating and heartbreaking. Please end it now.

I can’t fight through that dumb fake accent. When will Konstantin go away?

I’ve said it before and it keeps getting more intense: I cannot wait for Sloan to be found out. The paternity tests, faking a baby’s death, the fraudulent adoption, now more paternity test shenanigans and being in league with Dmitri. It should be epic. Eric is going to be so sourpuss-y. Sloan will have to find a place to wait tables because that law license will be gone! The only thing that will make it better is if Nicole stays with EJ. Bonus if we find out that the baby really was EJ’s all along.

Nice summary, Mrs. Clean! Thanks for jumping in at the last minute to help out.

The awkward soap stares were on full display in today’s episode. It felt like the end of almost every scene had some pause by someone.

I love that Steve isn’t letting this Konstantin thing go. Though I was trying to remember what exactly the relationship was with Steve and Maggie that he’s feeling so protective of her?

Please let tomorrow be an actual new day in Salem. It’s been what? 5 or 6 episodes all on Thanksgiving?

Back