Days of Our Lives -Thursday, Oct 16 2008

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Episode #10,934 Director – Herb Stein

Nicole returns to her apt. from her pre-natal workout, ready to hit the showers, as she tells her tummy. She thinks the knock at the door is the landlord, but it is EJ, his charming self, all ready to take her on a date to Chicago. Lunch, maybe a museum, a show, just some time together, get to know each other. Nicole is delighted, asks for ½ hour to make herself beautiful, leaves the room. As EJ sits and reads a mag, a knock at the door reveals the landlord with an eviction notice. Later, we see bell hops packing up all of Nicole’s belongings, tons of suitcases on a baggage rack. She comes out all ready, wondering what is going on. EJ tells her of the eviction, and says she is coming to the mansion. Nicole is a bit flustered, knowing he had a cow when she suggested it yesterday. He assures her he wants her there, wants to take care of her, she is having his baby, and goes on and on convincing her.
Now they are at the mansion, Pookie having run off somewhere, and we hear Stefano roaring as to what is going on. When EJ tells him Nicole is moving in, he has another fit, the place is his, only he says who can move in or out, and he did not o.k. any boarders, or their insufferable mutts. He rants, Nicole & EJ decide they have to tell Stefano, and she announces they are having a baby. Stefano is taken aback, but when it sinks in, he is delighted, ooooh, another DiMera heir, he is now in rhapsody, welcoming her, mentioning her adorable little dog, saying how she will be in a new wing with a Jacuzzi, cook will be instructed to made any dishes she wants, healthy of course. EJ is looking rather uncomfortable at Stefano’s takeover (he had to know it would come to this) but Nicole is delighted. She feels the baby kick, EJ puts his hand on her tummy, but cannot feel a thing. Now she invites Stefano to do so, and his face is wreathed in smiles as he feels the baby kick, and then kick again, even stronger. He comments how strong, and the baby will be a hell raiser. Stefano pours champagne, sparkling cider for Nikki, and toasts to the baby to come.

Chloe has come to see Marlena in her office, looking very demure in a dress that for a change is not cut down to her navel. Sorry. She is sorry for bothering Marlena, but needs some advice. She has been burned twice by men, she evidently makes bad choices, and maybe Marlena can tell her what to do now. She thinks Lucas is cheating on her, talks of Sami is staying at the cabin, how cozy they all looked. Marlena has her number tho, realizing Chloe is really wanting to know from Marlena if Sami & Lucas are “together”. Marlena is of no help, Chloe apologizes and leaves.

Earlier in the morning, Stefano is reading the paper, shaking his head, muttering at how Abraham should not have done this. John bursts in, with good news. The game is over, Stefano won, John is withdrawing all his claims/interest/control on DiMera holdings, and will be moving out. Stefano thinks that is a wise decision. John lets him know he is doing this because of Marlena.

At the Horton cabin, Sami is having coffee in front of the fire, as Lucas comes out, all ready to leave for a meeting. He will be back right after, asks if she talked to EJ. Yes, told him good-bye. Lucas realizes she has not told EJ about the baby, she says he has to concentrate on Nicole, and his baby she is carrying. Now Lucas tells her how wrong it is for her not to have told him about her pregnancy, but she wants to protect this baby from Stefano. Lucas assures her EJ would do so, but she insists that between Johnny, & Nicole’s baby, EJ would have more than enough on his plate, and 3 babies would be too much. She gets the bright idea that Lucas could claim paternity. No way, he is not going to be part of another lie. She cannot hide that pregnancy forever, she thinks she could go away, he asks how she would be returning with a baby in her arms, does she think EJ cannot count. She doesn’t think he would have paid attention to dates, but Lucas insists that it was the night he returned from prison, and it has to be seared on EJ’s mind. Sami continues to pester Lucas to say he is the father, that EJ knows she was trying to get him back, and so Sami could have seduced Lucas, EJ would believe that. Lucas refuses, he has helped her, covered for her in the past. He is tired of her schemes, she is on her own, she has to tell EJ, and Lucas leaves. Sami paces a bit, telling herself there has to be something she can do. She grabs a phone book, looks in the yellow pages, circles an ad, with a determined look on her face, makes a call.
Lucas returns to an empty house. (And so…….WHAT did Sami do with the twins? EJ is with Nicole, Lucas at a meeting, Chloe with Marlena, John is attending to his own business). He calls for Sami, looks around, calls her on her cell, leaving a message, apologizing for upsetting her, he did not mean to, and he is back at the cabin). Now he looks around, spots the open phone book, sees the circled ad for the Brookfield Clinic, notes they offer counseling, family planning….and abortions. He says, Oh, Sami what are you doing, and leaves.

John comes striding into Marlena’s office, telling her he has news that will make her happy, then after beating around the bush at bit, tells her that he gave up all rights to anything DiMera…because she asked him to. And he did it because he loves her. And wanted to see that look on her face. Marlena is surprised, pleased, so many emotions cross her face. John is going to leave, she tells him she has about an hour, he should stay, and talk. No, he has to go pack his things, he is moving out of the mansion. Now Marlena is even more surprised, and very happy. She again asks him to stay, have coffee. Nope, he begins to leave, stops, turns back, hands her some papers saying he signed the divorce papers. She begins to stutter a bit, not expecting this, but John just says that now the ball is in her court. He goes out the door.

A nurse brings Sami into a room, telling her to get into a gown, the doctor will be there shortly, asking if she has talked to this other nurse. Yes. Later, Sami is in the bed, the doctor arrives. We hear him say at one point this might hurt a bit, and Sami grimaces. Out in the hall, Lucas has arrived, asking a nurse for Sami Brady. The nurse cannot give out any information, but Lucas claims to be her husband and needs to see her. The nurse leaves, he gets a call from Chloe, who has returned to the empty cabin, wants to know where he is. Lucas is evasive, but a nurse answers a ringing telephone “Brookfield Clinic” and Chloe is puzzled as to why he is there. And then a nurse comes to tell Lucas she found his wife…Chloe hears that…and is puzzled. Lucas dashes off, enters the room where Sami is. The doctor and other nurse are there, Sami is sitting up in bed, tears in her eyes, as Lucas just says in a low and quiet voice….. “Oh, God, Sami.”

Barb

Well considering all the talk saying shes gonna give birth in December. We know Sami doesn't abort the baby. So I am sure she changes her mind once its about to happen. Besides she knows Lucas will run to her aide.

Predictable

I could see that coming a mile away. Her knight and shining armor appeared. Now that is sad. I know it sounds mean but really why, would she even think of doing that. I would think she would be too far along for that alternative/option. Talk about not trusting someone who would anyone trust her after this stunt, EJ or Lucas for that matter?

Forgot to include the previews.......

Lexie warns Stefano to end his relationship with Mayor Maroni or his relationship with Theo will be ended
Stephanie wants to strangle Melanie, who asks if she would not rather put a knife in her back
EJ asks Nicole to stay away from Stefano, but she asserts he is their child's grandfather.

Forgot to include the previews.......

Lexie warns Stefano to end his relationship with Mayor Maroni or his relationship with Theo will be ended
Stephanie wants to strangle Melanie, who asks if she would not rather put a knife in her back
EJ asks Nicole to stay away from Stefano, but she asserts he is their child's grandfather.

Thanks Poirot!!!

Thanks Poirot! This will be a great show to watch tonight. I just may have to stay up at 10pm and watch soapnet! Can't wait!! Poor Sami.....I know she's done some awful things and lied etc, but I can't help myself to feel sorry for her. I'm glad Lucas went to find her. Bless her heart. :)

Thanks for the prevue, Poirot. I can't wait to watch it. This sounds almost like a Friday cliffhanger. They sure are trying to make us think Sami got an abortion but, like most of you, I don't believe she did it either.

I didn't know Theo had any relationship with Grampy Stef!

It's going to be interesting to see what transpires, with Nicole involving Stefano in the baby's life.

Okay, Stephanie, go ahead, put that knife in Melanie's back! :evillaugh:

I gotta say that this sudden urge by Stefano to populate the world with legions of DiMera heirs comes so out of the blue. Let's see. If he thinks about it for a while, he would realize that the DiMera clan has a few other heirs...thru brother John. Belle, Claire, Brady.....for starters. Then we have Tony's daughter, Carrie.
So, is it that Stefano feels only his own person blood line counts....meaning only those children fathered by EJ count? After all, Benji had a child or two, didn't he?

I must say, Days has been so interesting lately! Now I'm kind of liking LUcas and Sami again. He's been so mature these days and I like him this way.

I gotta say that this sudden urge by Stefano to populate the world with legions of DiMera heirs comes so out of the blue. Let's see. If he thinks about it for a while, he would realize that the DiMera clan has a few other heirs...thru brother John. Belle, Claire, Brady.....for starters. Then we have Tony's daughter, Carrie.
So, is it that Stefano feels only his own person blood line counts....meaning only those children fathered by EJ count? After all, Benji had a child or two, didn't he?

Tony has a daughter? With who? And why is she named Carrie? Isn't Anna Carrie's mom and Roman is her dad right?

Tony and Anna were married before, so Carrie was his stepdaughter. But I don't think anybody -- and especially Stefano -- considers Carrie Tony's "daughter."

Tony and Anna were married before, so Carrie was his stepdaughter. But I don't think anybody -- and especially Stefano -- considers Carrie Tony's "daughter."

They were very close when she was younger.

Sorry, I goofed up. Tony always considered Carrie just like his own daughter, but yes, she actually is Roman's. (Anna IS the mother)

WOW - I missed the Carrie & Tony being close, I guess when I think back I always see Carrie opening the door at Romans to let someone into the house, LOL.

Back