Days of Our Lives - Tues. Aug. 3, 2010

Fay is an amateur .... Wasn't the disk w/ John's 'memories' destroyed and some one was able to retrieve the info??

The disc was broken. They sent it to see if the info could be saved. They got a disc back, but could not trust that is was safe to use therefore it was not used to give John back his memories.

@DJM , true .... but they were able to retrieve at least some things from a very badly mangled disk with very complicated data.
In this case, it's only a conversation between Stefano & EJ, so it should be a snap for a good lab to retrieve, reconstruct the simple words. JMO

Thank you Barb...this episode seems to be must see.....FINALLY FINALLY Bo is starting to realize the ramifactions of his actions. Out of all the doctors in Salem Bo had to call CARLY he could have easily called Lexie or even Daniel but why did he call CARLY especially with night time Hope there doesn't he know he was only making it worst for himself by calling the woman who he used to replace HOPE.

~Ana

I wouldn't get my hopes up that Bo "realizes" anything...he blames her actions on the pills ONLY; I doubt he'll take responsibility for any of it...in this lifetime of DOOL.

Indeed he does...then "poof" it all becomes the responsibility of the pills, as he goes about his usual of trying to fix everything...also "what have I done?" is different than "I did this"...jmo, but the former gives the "out", which he does not deserve.

Great Episode but. . .

Bo you are REALLY being stupid and foolish! Turn Hope in for God's sake! What is wrong with you?! She is definitely harmful to others AND herself now.

Nicole having sex with Brady makes me sick. OMG what an idiot he is! At least he found the $5 mil. in the Cayman Bank and he doesn't know anyone else except Victor and the DiMera's that have that kind of $ so he has to figure out Victor wouldn't give her a dime so it has to be the DiMera's! Duh!
Call Rafe will you please. Rafe needs the help to put the rest of this puzzle together but now that he has the CD and the letter in bits he will figure it all out and bye bye to Nicole AND EJ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's get new storylines, writers, these are sooooooooo yesterday and need to get over NOW!

Maybe someone in the health care field can answer this regarding Carly collecting DNA samples from Daniel and Melanie. Since both Daniel and Melanie have been patients in the hospital, would it be likely that their DNA profile would be on file? Or that it could be ascertained from tissue or blood samples on file?

What about hair??? Can't they get dna from hair samples?? Does there have to be a cheek swab?

This was the best show ever!

Thanks for a terrific write-up, Poirot.:hot:

Maybe someone in the health care field can answer this regarding Carly collecting DNA samples from Daniel and Melanie. Since both Daniel and Melanie have been patients in the hospital, would it be likely that their DNA profile would be on file? Or that it could be ascertained from tissue or blood samples on file?

DNA testing is not routinely done. It is done for crimmial investigations or to get proof of who the father of the baby is. Therefore I am sure Dan and Mel did not have it done. Most hospitals don't keep samples the tests are done and the blood gotten rid of.

Thanks for the clarification, DJM. I couldn't see any real reason for the need for the cheek samples, when we always see samples from hair brushes, saliva on the rim of a glass, toothbrushes (Sydney!) etc. It seemed the cheek thing was a forced, and more complicated, choice to further....da plot!

Back