Days of Our Lives - Tues., Aug. 5, 2014

Well, Adrienne was not going to have a talk with Sami in the middle of Horton Square, or the Pub or Club.
Why not? Everyone else does. :)

DrBakerFan said:
As for Adrienne, as others have said, she should have stayed away from Sami, but as one of Salem's professional-grade busybodies, she just couldn't help herself.

:clap:

Let's hope Sami gets hers scratched out; sorry, am not a violent person in the least, however, Samantha the wicked GENE of the Brady clan deserves to be slapped, punched and kicked down off her high and mighty pedestal.

I am not a violent person in the least either, but after she pulled that stunt with the photos today I found myself wishing Adrienne would respond by shoving Sami through the glass door behind her.

As for her twin... Eric is starting to remind me of the story of the guy who prays for rescue, then turns down the lifeboat, the random stranger offering to help, etc, only to demand why G-d isn't answering his prayer. He prays for a sign, then has about 1,000 visions of Nicole, after which he prays to be delivered from the visions...

All of which contributes to why I don't want Nicole around Eric. I would, however, have paid good money to have seen her interacting with the nuns in the Cardinal's guest house. I can just see them trying to "help" her dress for her meeting with the Cardinal and her responding as only Nicole can.

I think Clyde thinks that Ben doesn't know about Abby and EJ's affair and is going to try to spring it on him in front of Abby :rolleyes: It seems TPTB have decided there aren't enough people lurking around in Horton Town Square and putting their nose into other people's business.

Poirot said:
Well, Adrienne was not going to have a talk with Sami in the middle of Horton Square, or the Pub or Club.​
Why not? Everyone else does. :)

Maybe Adrienne has more class.
The park & the square have eavesdroppers everywhere. See, personally, I hate that Days has to continually use that square or that stupid area in the park. There really is NO privacy there. Heck, Clyde has been eavesdropping and spying in both places today alone.

While Sami's thoughts about Rafe's "feelings" for her were hilarious and her primping and declaring she knew he'd come was icing on the comedy cake today, I think it' all a red herring. Everyone who has confronted Sami in the last few weeks, regardless of topic, have been cut down by Sami and unable to hardly get a word in edge wise. I don't think it will be any different with Rafe tomorrow. I'm willing to bet Sami will throw cheating on Jordan in his face and accuse him of being an even bigger hypocrite than her or EJ. The writers have Sami on the verbal attack and Rafe will be her next victim.

Samantha, is mean, mean, mean. I can't believe Sami told Adrienne a lie about
Justin and Kayla to get Adrienne to sympathize. I wanted Adrienne to slap her.

I enjoyed Kate and Sami. Kate realized Sami wants Rafe back. Oh my.
I don't think that's going to happen either. This was probably why Sami
told Jordan about Kate and Rafe.

Funny to hear the Stefano's island donated. I wonder which one.
I think he has several. Great idea selling the oil refinery.

Did Clyde hear what Abby and Adrienne say why Abby lost her job?
If he did, he has a great hearing or people need to start whispering better.

Ben was cute giving Abby job suggestions. I wonder if any will involve EJ.

I wonder what's in Rome's water?. Eric was having a lot of strange
dreams and visions.

We saw Harold and heard Henderson's name.

It was great not seeing Daniel and Kristen today.

The ending...vomit2.gif
The rest of the show...snore.gif

Jordan is a twit but Sami is the Grand Dame of Twittonia, land of twits. She's become a pathetic shell of her former self, just three weeks ago; I can't believe I was rooting for her at one point.

This Will/Sonny angle is booooooring. EJ = slime and him calling Allie family makes my skin crawl.

Creepy Clyde perving on Abby - oy thank goodness I already lost my lunch. So disappointing to see Adrienne so ill-used, but I liked seeing her today. :)

It was great not seeing Daniel and Kristen today.
:clap:

I have to admit the show got me for a few minutes with the Justin/Kayla angle :eek:

Interesting that Nicole was only shown in Eric's visions today and not in real time

2 days 2 new sets: yesterday we had the airplane and today we had Eric's room. Honestly I'm shocked they didn't push 4 chairs together and call that an airplane
:rotfl:

Jordan/Clyde: I DON'T CARE. Please try out Jordan with Lucas for a while. I'd rather Rafe single than with Jordan.

I wonder what "start-up" the PR job Abigail mentioned will be at. I'm predicting Victor owns it. I certainly hope it's not Dimera Enterprises and one of Sami's tricks. Ben is growing on me but I'd like to know more about his background and why he is a bartender. Surely he must have other skills aside from being a model. :)

Sami's dress is beyond hideous.

I have to admit the show got me for a few minutes with the Justin/Kayla angle :eek:

I thought for a few minutes as well that the writers were going to go in there and ruin one of the last few happy couples in Salem. It just shows that Sami is determined to alienate everyone in town all for her stupid revenge plot.

Adrienne brought up a good point about Sami drugging and raping Austin and lying about Will's paternity. I just wish after Sami mentioned how young she was at that time that Adrienne had brought up some of her other antics when she was NOT very young.

I really hope Rafe gives it to Sami tomorrow. She is delusional in thinking he still loves her.

Sonny needs to let Will make his own decision on the story. I did like Victor's line to Sonny "Did you marry him or adopt him". I am looking forward to Sami's reaction to Will's story.

The rest of the show was pretty boring.

In re: ERic's bed.....all they did was put a different blanket on a bed. They have a couple of walls and a bed that serves as hotel rooms. LOL. The religious items were all from St. Lukes office/chapel, etc. .

Why did Adrienne even buy into Sami's lies about Justin and Kayla. When that affair supposedly happened, Sami was on trial for Bernardi's murder and Justin and Adrienne were on the outs because Justin was defending Sami and Adrienne had given the video of Sami attacking Bernardi to the police. Why didn't Sami burn Adrienne with the news of the affair during that time, when it would have made sense for her to plot revenge, if she was holding on to photos. Adrienne was a complete sucker for letting Sami dupe her like that.
Sami told Adrienne she found the pictures while cleaning up the safe, among other incriminating things the Dimeras had against Salemites, lol.
Interesting that Nicole was only shown in Eric's visions today and not in real time
Nicole did show up for real toward the end, in the black dress.

I could not believe how cruel Samantha was to Adrienne. I thought Adrienne was being up front by starting with the fact they are in-laws. I can not abide Samantha, if she wasn't a cheater herself, it wouldn't be so bad.

And I am sick of hearing how she thought Abigail was her friend - she used Abigail at every opportunity - there was never a friendship, in my opinion.

I hope Rafe rips her to shreds!

Back