DAYS OF OUR LIVES - Tues., Dec. 10, 2013

I enjoyed EJ/Abby too. Like Abby said he's not really a bad person.
Maybe it depends who he is with how he acts or does EJ have
a split personality. I'll have to look up Raphael angel wing.

I'm more ticked off today JJ talked to Theresa before his Jen. I had
really hoped JJ would have told Jen yesterday. Now we'll
have to wait two or three years :) I hope not.

Poor Kate, Rafe told her he no longer needs her hanging around
and Jordan was listening.

Was Ciara wearing the jacket she took from the
little boy? I thought it was cute Theo gave her the earring.
Children in Salem learn young about keeping secrets.

Rafe didn't tell Kate he no longer needed her hanging around, he told her that they needed to put the bad times behind them. That she doesn't need to feel guilty anymore and get her life back like he is getting his back. Remember he knows that she broke it off with him before he was beaten. She does need to get a life and stop mothering Rafe.

If Abby were stupid enough to hook up with EJ, he would walk all over her while he obsessed about Samantha. Then the minute Sami had someone new in her life that she cared about, EJ would be devoting all of his time to trying to ruin Sami's life and new relationship. Why would anyone who has been in Salem and witnessed the crazy drama that is EJ/Sami get anywhere near their orbit? I would think people would keep their distance just to avoid being collateral damage.

It's almost like Sami has resigned herself to never being rid of EJ so she goes along in certain instances in order to have some sort of peace and control over other areas of her life. Sami begged EJ to leave her and Lucas alone, and stop trying to interfere in their marriage, EJ didn't listen. Sami told EJ how much she loved Rafe, and that he made her happy, EJ didn't care. EJ stuck Fake Rafe in Sami's home (where their children live) and bed because he saw Sami and Rafe kissing in the hospital, and hated how happy Sami was. For Sami, sadly, it's like being with EJ is the lesser of two evils. What would EJ do this time if Sami left him again?

I feel the exact same way about how this storyline to play out. Sami I think with her being in jail and risking going back to jail is becoming A LOT more independent and not co-dependent on some man feeling sorry for herself. EJ doesn't like a strong woman period. Someone like Kate or Jordan and younger would slap him into next week calling him a chauvinist pig. I think Sami hit her "I'm done" period with EJ as soon as her own family Eric was effected by EJ covering Kristen's lies the day of the wedding. She would always confide in EJ about almost everything when they were a couple she doesn't trust him enough to be honest about Nick. As he almost screwed up when Sami was in jail and him covering things up or attempting to. So far lately the past 2 weeks, except with her fight with Nicole about the babies being lost, I been liking Sami's character more.

Let's keep it real Abby is ALL talk and hardly any show. She acts like she is morally high as a kite but she in my opinion is an HUGE wimp. Someone like EJ who she is head over heels over would easily be able to run her entire life without much of her knowing.

The Rafe and Jordan romance is shaping up nicely. Lots of cute moments and a near miss. I'm a fan.

Abby and EJ have chemistry and their scene had substantive dialogue concerning Jack. It was a nice contrast to the usual savagery of Sami and EJ and whatever they're fighting about at the moment.

Poor Gabi. Kate and Sami are going to drive her crazy. It'll be interesting to see if she can escape their clutches or if they manage to take her down with them.

Finally, Rafe made it clear that he's just not that into Kate. I find Kate entertaining but not in this story. Time for her to move onto something else that will keep her too busy to pester Rafe and Jordan like hanging onto her company since trying to dodge a murder charge isn't quite cutting it. We'll see.

:OT: Oh, DrBakerFan, I happen to love Archie and Jughead ! :) Don't ruin that for me by associating these with EJ. :back:
Sorry about that, but if EJ does read Archie and Jughead it's to get insights on attracting women from Archie and ideas on how to make money from millionaire Mr. Lodge. That said, if Elvis Junior ever showed up in Riverdale, he'd be snubbed by Mr. Lodge, given detention by Mr. Weatherbee, outsmarted by Jughead, and given the Rafe-Brady treatment by Moose the football player. In addition, unlike Abigail, Betty and Veronica wouldn't be impressed because he happened to read his first book in years. And if ever tried any of the things he's pulled on clueless Sami, Archie's girlfriends would send him back to Salem in a bucket.

It's to bad Ciara having that earring won't mean this SL moves along. I wonder if Sami will tell EJ what's going on. Something needs to happen besides Kate, Sami, and Gabi talking even though I'm really enjoying those three together.

If Abby got involved with EJ, she would wind up simply being another doormat (just like Nicole and Taylor) who plays second fiddle (if even that) to EJ's Sami obsession.

I wish I could get the Theresa/JJ storyline without any appearances by Jenn and Dan.

Back