Days of Our Lives - Tues., Dec. 8, 2015

But at least with Nicole, Eric and Brady aren't blood related (still gross though).

That said, she did have a one-night stand with Eric's dad, and also kissed Austin a few years after she and Lucas had been married.

Completely agree. This is one of the reasons I've been so annoyed that Hope went into instant revenge mode after Bo died. She's either repressing her feelings for Aiden or TIIC really think fans are that shallow as to have forgotten the last 2 years already. In any event, Hope should have been either involved or kept informed about the search for Abby and Ben precisely so she could find out Aiden wasn't the killer. The necktie killer case was originally her case as well.

I think that's why Rafe was trying so hard to get in touch with her, to let her know about Ben being the necktie killer, not Aiden. Plus he wanted to give her an update about Abby herself. She was just unavailable because she wouldn't answer her phone.

I liked the interaction today between Rafe and Chase and with Rafe understanding about being abandoned. On other sites I have seen complaints about Chase and his portrayer, but I am glad that is not allowed here. Chase was brought to Salem by his father and with the short lived marriage between Hope and Aiden, Chase does have a place in Hope and Ciara's lives.
I meant to add how much I liked the intelligent way Rafe talked to Chase. Nice for a change. Also, Roman has sounded so much calmer and adult.

Someone remind me why a music program is suitable anyway? I mean I realise EVE has a musical background, but did we ever see Paige doing anything musical? And watching JJ play guitar doesn't count. I thought she was pre-med or whatever you people call it (here you go straight into a b.med or b.med.sci degree, or whatever it is you want to study, right off the bat). Wouldn't something medical be more suitable? I'm thinking something like Kayla's riverside clinic back in the day.

From what I remember Kate and Eve were together at Club TBD while Rafe and Eduardo were arguing at the bar. Eve overheard them fight, Rafe stormed out and she went over to Eddie and learned about Rafe being his son. When Eve left, Eduardo stood up and Kate was still sitting there smiling at him. That was their first encounter. So I think it was insinuated that she overheard everything but I don't recall a discussion.

Ok I finally watched this episode on the NBC app.

I have no use for Lani whatsoever.

Bravo to Rob Wilson (Ben) just Bravo! I guess we can each come to our own conclusions about what his face at the end meant.

I'm annoyed that nobody is worried about Abigail's health. I was equally annoyed at Justin for ignoring her concerns for her son.

Enjoyed Rafe and Chase but would have liked to have seen Rafe offer himself up in the future if Chase needed him. Also enjoyed Ciara and Chase however, I want to see Chase with Claire.

I liked the 1st half of Eddie and Kate's discussion only because we learned a little more about him. Loved when he told her no need to say more when she mentioned her connection to Rafe. The delivery was hilarious. If Kate is going to go after Eddie, then I wish they would at least have a triangle with Roman too. Part of me would have preferred Kate being killed off or leaving town and then having Eve work with Jeannie and Nicole at Basic Black. The character of Kate is way overplayed.

No words for the Hope stuff. I'm not enjoying it and it's also way out of character for her not to be concerned about her children. If she's going to be angry, then be a momma bear and take it out on Belle.

Was Miriam also from America's Next Top Model like Lani was? She looks like one of the winners Jaslene. Kate and Eddie I think are a great start of a couple.

Great acting by Kristian Alfonso (Hope)! I truly loved all her scenes, like I said definitely reminds me of "Nighttime Hope".

Chase leaning on to kiss Ciara I knew was going to happen sometime. I think later on Shawn may pose as a issue if Chase became involved with Ciara or Claire.

Heather4CU welcome to Portland, I stay out SW.

I Chase leaning on to kiss Ciara I knew was going to happen sometime. I think later on Shawn may pose as a issue if Chase became involved with Ciara or Claire.

I hope this doesn't go all "Maury!" If it does, I hope Hope gives Chase the boot, SORASing is to blame; if Ciara/Chase had been allowed to live together for several years as children, romantic feelings would have been much less likely.

Having Chase and Ciara involved is no different than Belle and Shawn being involved when they were teens. There's nothing "Maury" about it. It's not as if they grew up together like Greg and Marica Brady and suddenly started dating.

Agreed. But if they had been allowed to grow up together, their relationship would have more likely remained brother/sister. It would be interesting if Marlena was given a chance to weigh in.

Back