Days of Our Lives - Tues., Feb. 17, 2015

Airplane bathrooms are not really meant for extensive grooming. Most people don't shave in airplane bathrooms. I actually didn't even catch the scruff until I read it here.

Great episode today. Even though we all predicted it was Chase, the scenes still played out suspensefully. I do wish Hope had been a little more comforting to Aiden but not a big deal. I also still wonder about Bree. I don't think this storyline is going to be over that quickly.

Loved Marlena's outfit today! Great to see her interacting with so many characters.

Kate looked good too until I noticed the black bra. Come on now.

Great scenes with Will, Sonny, Paul, Adrienne, Lucas, Justin. Yes it's none of Lucas' business but still great scenes.

And I always love anything Victor. Great to see him call Sonny at the end.

Today's show was great not just because of the storylines moving but also because it was mostly vets. They should all be that way.

Good show today! Seriously I can't remember the last time I actually enjoyed an entire episode. Well, ok the ones a couple weeks ago when Sonny was stabbed were good too. I'm interested to see the continuation of Paul and Sonny's scenes tomorrow. I must say this whole thing is playing out differently than I thought. I was thinking Will or Paul would figure out who the other was before Sonny found out about them or confronted them. I wonder if Sonny will tell Paul that the man he slept with was Sonny's husband.

I thought Justin looked appropriate for having traveled from half way around the world. I'm glad people are calling him out on his blatant absence but I also appreciated him having Lucas's number where Adrienne is concerned. I'm so used to seeing Wally Kurth as Ned in Port Charles on General Hospital that seeing him as Justin in Salem is just so shocking. :eek: I do look forward to the fallout of all this.

Just as we suspected with Meredith's death. Chase actually killed her and Aiden covered it up. It will be interesting to see what Hope does with the information as an officer of the law. Plus, I imagine Chase will either remember at some point or he or Ciara will overhear Hope and Aiden talking about it. So, what was the deal with that video then? Was Meredith just plain crazy or did Bree put her up to it? Bree has to be involved here. Why else have her be part of the story?

I enjoyed today's episode.

I'm glad Sonny remembered what happened the night he got shot.

Did a Salem cop actually find Sonny's ring :)

I laughed when Will mentioned the pop up ad. Those things
are annoying.

Interesting to learn Meredith was shot with the gun she bought.

So Victor said uncle to Clyde. I hope this means the feud is over.
And what is Clyde going to tell Marlena? He's up to something.

Heather, you're right. It was a good show seeing all the vets
and at the end Victor was talking to Rafe on the phone.

...So, what was the deal with that video then? Was Meredith just plain crazy or did Bree put her up to it? Bree has to be involved here. Why else have her be part of the story?

My speculation only - Bree really thinks Aiden did it, he has something to hide; Meredith really believed that because she was drunk & a little off-kilter. It just turned out it was NOT the case. Look how Aiden treated Hope - I'm sure Bree got much worse treatment (perhaps deservedly so), which increased her suspicions. Just my take, who knows what the writers intended? :)

I'll add that I can barely read on an airplane, with the bouncing and moving and jiggling. I can't imagine trying to shave on one!!! Then again I loathe shaving on solid ground!!! :)

The whole reveal about Chase accidentally killing his mother didn't really pay off to me. I wanted something completely unpredictable. I would have been ok with Chase having a twin brother or an evil Aiden twin or something to catch the audience off guard. This was just too predictable. I also don't get why the clothes had to be stashed in the wall of all places. Aiden could have buried them in the yard or tossed them in the ocean, they are on the water! I do have to say Daniel Cosgrove (Aiden) did a fantastic job acting. Emmy worthy in my opinion.

I agree with the above posts. If her death was accident, why would she be worried about being killed or make a tape saying if she was dead it was from Aiden? Was she really scared of Aiden or just a nut or a mean drunk? Why would Bree be spouting all this anti Aiden stuff? I am betting we will never learn any answers to this. Now that they labeled Chase as the killer, all the stuff with the tape and Bree will be dropped.:rolleyes:

It is true that alcohol has a way of changing the way people think. Some get happy, some get reckless, some are sad, some get angry, or suspicious, or jealous. How many times have we read of arguments begun in a bar, perhaps getting physical in the bar, but getting violent in the parking lot, or where a patron goes home, returning with a rifle or gun to shoot the place up.
It would seem that when Meredith was drinking, perhaps she just imagined all sorts of things. She may have called Bree during a few of these times, who knows?
And who knows if Bree perhaps lusted after Aiden? And he rebuffed her, which was embarrassing, and led to hard feelings. Who knows......it is all coming out this week, so, we will just have to wait and see.

I'm behind on my reading here, so if this has been discussed, I apologize. I really had to suspend belief about Aiden hiding the evidence in a wall. How did he bathe Chase, put him to bed, build a false wall (complete with a shelf and knickknacks), all while Meredith's cold, dead body was on the floor, before he called the police?? Forensic science at its best, lol!

The Aiden/Hope confrontation could have gone VERY badly. I kept yelling for him to, "drop that knife; back away!"

Hope I won't have to sit through too many gun-"safety" PSAs...

Re wardrobe, Kate hit it out of the park... in spite of the black-undergarment malfunction. Adrienne's hair/makeup looked great, so did her after-six dress. She took extra care in anticipation of Justin's return.

I'm behind on my reading here, so if this has been discussed, I apologize. I really had to suspend belief about Aiden hiding the evidence in a wall. How did he bathe Chase, put him to bed, build a false wall (complete with a shelf and knickknacks), all while Meredith's cold, dead body was on the floor, before he called the police?? Forensic science at its best, lol!

I wondered that myself, but thought maybe he had hidden the bag of bloody clothes somewhere else and after the investigation was closed, put them in the wall and added the shelf.

Back