Days of Our Lives - Tues., Feb. 27, 2018

We'll have to watch tomorrow to find out.
...or we could just ready the summary. :)

Someone needs to sit Julie down, tape her mouth shut,
She'd blow up from all that gas she spouts.

For those who don't get to see the show............this is the last scene.....

It states "too bad Vivian won't live to tell about it." Is this a spoiler or just some viewer's speculation?

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor Gabi:sad: I really felt her fear and anxiety. And I have to say that I'm starting to wonder if Eli might not be the sharpest knife in the drawer. I'm not sure what possessed him to confront D.A. Trask like that.

I hate to say it but she had a point about Eli not being in charge of the case, realistically no way would that happen. Of course, giving her personal bias against Gabi I don't think she should be on the case either. But I don't suppose Justin going before the judge and saying "Your honor, Mrs. Trask has repeatedly been mean to my client in public" would be sufficient cause for her being removed from the case.

Ahh well, I'll just take comfort in the fact that when all is said and done, she will have so much egg on on her face that you could make a three-cheese omelette with it.

Mmm, three-cheese omelette. *drools like Homer Simpson*
No, Eli isn't exactly slick. His detective talents are subminimal and his sense of tact is non-existent. Luckily for him, he's a bedroom athlete, which gives him something to brag about. As for charming Melinda, her animus against Gabi is irrelevant. It's the prosecutor's job to paint the defendant in such dark colors that the jury would convict. And if for some reason, she did remove herself from the case, it would be handled by an ADA who's under her supervision. If legal eagle Justin wanted to keep Gabi away from Melinda's claws, he'd have to ask for a change of venue. Imagine if the trial was moved to Cook County and after a long day at the Gabi trial some resident of Chicago, Evanston, Skokie, or Winnetka comes home and says something like: "I'm on the most unbelievable case: a murder down in Salem. Based on what I've heard so far, all the people there are totally crazy."

Last edited:
And as per protocol, any FBI agent that once showed intelligence, the ability to see through people's lies and deceptions, was once considered top of their class, must forget everything that was once learned in order to work for the Salem Police Department.

Good Grief! Ciara wasn't kidding when she said Claire finding out the secret would be terrible because she has a big mouth. She has told almost every person that has come anywhere near her. It's almost comical. Claire just telling everybody she can, instead of just asking Ciara why she's keeping such a secret.

Edited to add: Hearing Julie go on and on about "what Gabi did to precious Nick" just makes my blood boil. I just want Gabi to say to Julie's face "Nick was trying to rape me. I defended myself. But I guess RAPE is ok if it's your precious Nick doing the raping?", then she just drops the mic and walks away.

I'm so over this precious Nick business coming from Julie.

And as per protocol, any FBI agent that once showed intelligence, the ability to see through people's lies and deceptions, was once considered top of their class, must forget everything that was once learned in order to work for the Salem Police Department.
The Salem P.D. probably has an orientation program for persons who used to be members of competent law enforcement agencies in which they are dumbed down to local standards.
Julie HAS been told that Nick was terrorizing Gabi and that he tried to rape her. Just kind of went in one ear and out the other.
Julie probably dismisses these facts as ugly rumors or maintains that all of Nick's failings were Gabi's fault. Next, she'd swoon over Nick's science brilliance -- especially his Fuels Project -- and brag how he heroically helped Chelsea while Ford Decker was running amok at Salem U. She might even add how he tried to protect Melanie from the monstrous Dr. Trent Robbins, and how nice he was to the otherwise friendless Willow Stark

Nick Fallon: Prince of Men and rescuer
of damsels in distress.

Last edited:
Back