Days of Our Lives - Tues., Jan. 17, 2017

I guess one of the Salem elves gave Jade a new face and body while she was sleeping
The funniest example of this that I remember was when Mickey Horton had a heart attack. His (then) wife, Laura, was sitting at his bedside with her head in her hands as the show closed. The next day, there sat Laura with her head in her hands...yet she was sporting a new, short haircut. :back:

I have to say I get Eric is being very low key and somewhat somber but I really couldn't hear what the heck he was saying! His home also looks very "grandma" to me
I guess Steve was lucky when he got shot that his black jacket didn't get a hole
in it. Maybe he brought two jackets with him.
Ha ha, don't think I didn't notice THIS! I still love Steve in action, though.

The funniest example of this that I remember was when Mickey Horton had a heart attack. His (then) wife, Laura, was sitting at his bedside with her head in her hands as the show closed. The next day, there sat Laura with her head in her hands...yet she was sporting a new, short haircut.

The same thing happened on Dallas years ago. Sue Ellen was visiting someone in the hospital during a season ending cliffhanger. She went in with long hair and came out with short hair. It was a change in seasons but no time had passed between the 2 episodes.

Conversations that I would have liked to have heard yesterday.

Eric: Hope, it's me, Eric.
Hope: OMG, what's with the beard and the new haircut?

Eric: Hope, I'll patch you up.
Hope: How? You're no doctor.
Eric: Yes, but I have a friend here who is.
Dr. Baker: Hi, Hope. Remember me?

Kayla: Maybe Hope went to the Horton cabin.
Shawn: No way. Those raccoons don't welcome visitors.

Rafe: Look what the maybe, coulda, might-be Stefano dropped, a safe deposit box key!
Steve; OMG, not that lame plot device again.

Ciara: Early American Lit doesn't make it for me.
James Fenimore Cooper, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow & Nathaniel Hawthorne: You don't do much for us either.

Last edited:
That was my thought, too. When she went to live with her friend, that could've been the end of her.
Personally, I like Jade, and I'm glad she's still around. I hope she doesn't get the Claire treatment. Salem needs new blood.
Dr. Baker: Hi, Hope. Remember me?
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Why are we still functioning on the premise that there is an alive Stefano!? Didn't catching the look-alike and finding he's not Stefano mean there's not a Stefano? Or are there two doppelgängers?

The funniest example of this that I remember was when Mickey Horton had a heart attack. His (then) wife, Laura, was sitting at his bedside with her head in her hands as the show closed. The next day, there sat Laura with her head in her hands...yet she was sporting a new, short haircut. :back:

:clap::rotfl::clap:

In real life...James Lastovic (Joey) and Paige Searcy (former Jade) are seriously dating. Just like, in real life, Casey Moss (JJ) and True O'Brien (former Paige) are dating, have been since they first worked together. And then Ari Zucker (Nicole) has been dating Shawn Christian (Daniel) for a couple years now.

Back