Days of Our Lives - Tues. July 14, 2015

I also thought it was just the box.

I enjoyed today. I fast forwarded Serena because I'm over it, and Eric and Nicole because I can't deal with them moaning about Daniel, but other than that it was great. As with yesterday we are getting more family interactions and more different characters interacting outside their bubbles. I liked Kayla with Abby and Chad, Chad and Sonny are always good, Sonny and will had a conversation which wasn't about their relationship, will was palatable with Abby, Jen and hope are always nice together and Nicole even got a scene with Abe.

Paige attempting to flirt with Kyle was awkward and I don't care about their drama very much.

I'm ready for the stick to go away. I thought it was gross when Abby brought it out to show Will, let alone toting it to the hospital.

I can only say that Rectal thermometers are used over and over, people touch them after extracting, etc. etc. Yes, it sounds gross, a lot of medical things are. But they have to be done.

I think everything I wanted to say got covered.

I was so surprised JJ call the DEA agent..... NOT :)

I guess in Salem you go overboard buying gifts for people who
move in together. I hope the wrapping paper is recyclable.
Will Nicole and Daniel get gifts too?

I wondered how Hope got the box in her purse. She should have had
Ciara's backpack. Who will find the box next? Aiden or Ciara? Or will
Hope tell Abby she found it? Abby's secret probably won't stay secret
too long.

So will Chad be the dad of Abby's baby? Stefano will probably be
glad, Ben will be mad. Abby might be sad. (I had to do that)

Ben shaved

Most of the newer pregnancy tests have a cap that you put back over the test strip so it's not as gross as some people think. I wasn't sure if she put the test back in the box and threw the whole thing away or if she stuck the test in her purse. Either way, she should have never left it in the trash if she didn't want Ben or someone else to find it. I mean, they live in an apartment building. Usually they have a trash chute or something you could quickly toss it on your way out the door. Duh. I still think it was terrible that Hope took the box. The only good thing is that at least another person knows something. I agree with katmouse that this secret is already quickly unwinding so I imagine other people will find out soon as well.

All the regular pregnancy tests I used had caps. It was only the generic online strip tests which didn't, because they were literally just a strip of cardboardy stuff. No plastic housing. But either way it was dumb to leave the box. Should have let Will take it.

Edited to add:

Oh I just had an epiphany - the college scholarship thingy Chad was discussing with Kayla............

deleted spoiler info in non-spoiler forum...Poirot

Definitely Emmy-worthy but I'll accept SOD Performer of the Week for Kate Mansi (Abigail). She proved she was a great actress last year and now she is knocking it out of the park again. Nice to see her scenes with Kayla and Will too.

How come Roman can confide about the case to Daniel and Victor yet Abe is not allowed to discuss it with Nicole? Can someone please explain that to me?

I liked the reveal of the box in Hope's bag. I didn't see that coming.

Love Kayla's hair this week. I like the length.

The show still feels very different to me this week. I don't care whose names are on the end credits I still think higher forces are involved here with editing and redirecting certain stories. To clarify, I don't mean reshooting scenes but rather an intervention started before these hacks were fired so scripts were probably redirected at that point. That is what I feel we ar seeing onscreen now.

Back