Days of Our Lives - Tues., Mar. 2, 2021

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Abby joins Jack in the Horton living room. She wants to know if he's talked to Jen. He said yes and it's been helpful Mike has been there to help. Jack tells her Gwen stopped by. Abby replies wonderful.

Kristen-as-Susan is in living room talking to herself how fun it is to be with Rachel. She thinks about taking off her disguise to surprise Rachel, and Brady. She almost takes her wig off when the doorbell rings. She thinks it's Chloe and grabs a letter opener.

Abe, Eli and Lani in the kitchen area when the doorbell rings. Lani opens it and finds her Aunt Paulina.

Gabi goes to Gwen's hotel room. Gabi tells her they are even with her taking Jake from her and having her take the blame what Gwen did.

Sarah comes out of Gabi Chic and bumps into Chloe. Sarah tells Chloe she's marrying Xander. Chloe tells her that is a mistake.

Abby and Jack have a long discussion about Gwen. Jack thinks it's a good idea Abby stays away from Gwen because he knows Abby attacked her at Laura's grave. Abby thinks Gwen killed Laura. Jack says it was an accident. Abby wants to know why he's defending her. Jack says Gwen is his daughter too. He wants to help Gwen after her having a miserable childhood. Abby says a lot of people had miserable childhoods are they either good or come out monsters, implying that about Gwen. Abby says she's still having hallucinations since Gwen drugged her. Jack wants Abby to give Gwen a chance. She tells him he didn't do anything wrong since he didn't know about Gwen. She can't forgive or forget what Gwen did to her.

Kristen-as-Susan opens the door and finds Philip. He's brought Brady some Cuban cigars, his favorite. He wants to know how Brady is doing. Kristen-as-Susan says Brady is resting. Philip says it's his fault Brady was shot. Kristen-as-Susan blames the singing Chloe. Philip tells her Chloe wanted to keep him safe from the mob. Kristen-as-Susan says Chloe is going after Brady. She brought Brady zucchini muffins, but she lets her bosom hang out. Philip tells Kristen-as-Susan that Chloe does have feelings. He knows because he wanted to be with Chloe, but Chloe didn't want him. He tells Kristen-as-Susan how Brady reacted when Brady found Philip in Chloe's room without a shirt on. Brady might have moved on. Philip tells Kristen-as-Susan that Kristen belongs in prison because what she did to Victor. Then Kristen-as-Susan tells Philip to get off his tush.

Gabi tells Gwen she doesn't want payback. They discuss Abby and how Abby apologized to Gabi when she found Gwen drugged her instead. Gabi tells Gwen Abby wanted to form an alliance to take down Gwen. Gabi said Abby more of an enemy than Gwen is to her because Abby framed Gabi for Andre's murder.

Chloe tells Sarah what Xander did when she was kidnapped by the drug lord. Sarah hadn't heard that story before. She said Xander has changed (that happens a lot in Salem). Chloe says she shouldn't have stuck her nose in. She blames Susan for how she's felling. Susan is acting all protective of Brady when she wants to get near him. Chloe knows Susan loves Roger and wonders if Susan has a crush on Brady. Sarah wonders how Chloe feels about Brady. Chloe says they are just friends and she feels bad because Brady got shot. She knows Brady loves Kristen and nothing going on with Brady and me. Sarah has to go. Chloe gives her a Basic Black card to see what dresses they have.

Lani lets Paulina in the apartment. Paulina calls Eli tall chocolate drink of milk. She gives him a hug and mentions he has muscles. Lani introduces Abe to Paulina. Paulina says he was the one that knocked up her sister. Abe defends himself. He didn't know she was pregnant. Paulina said she was just messing with him. She knows Tammy didn't tell him about being pregnant. She tells them she has called Tamara "Tammy" since they were kids and Tamara didn't like it. Lani hasn't seen Paulina since before she came to Salem. She wants to know why she's in town.

Kristen-as-Susan tells Philip she's clairvoyant and she can see him with Chloe. She tells him she's getting a vibration Chloe wants him too and he should take him out to dinner.

Abby wants Jack to choose between her and Gwen. He can't do that. He can't turn his back on Gwen. He believes Gwen told the truth about how Laura died. Abby can't accept that it was an accident and will prove it. She leaves.

Gabi and Gwen discuss Abby and they should work together to go after her. Gwen just happens to have champagne and they make a toast.

Philip calls Chloe and asks her out to dinner. She tells him she has plans to see Brady. He tells her he's at the apartment and Brady is already bed and might sleep until morning according to Kristen-as-Susan. Chloe says says she'll just go home and go to bed early. Philip hangs up and tells Kristen-as-Susan her vibes short circuited, he leaves. Kristen says to herself she'll have to take care of Chloe herself.

Jack calls Jen and they talk about Abby. Abby thinks Gwen killed Laura. Jen says she knows that. Abby is upset with him. Jen tells him not to be hard on himself.

Paulina tells Lani she came to Salem to see her great niece and nephew. She wants to spoil them rotten. She looks at Abe and Eli and says she's rich.

Abby knocks on Gwen's hotel room door. She yells open up Gwen. Gabi finally opens the door. Gabi says the planned worked. Gwen is drugged and sleeping on the bed.

Last edited:
Thank you SO very much for writing this up.

Abby is a spoiled little princess. Can we just finish these scenes? We get it, Gwen's a rhymes-with-witch.

Also, can we please end the farce of the Kristen show? It's stupid and annoying.

I truly hope that Gabi and Gwen are putting something over on Abby. I really do. Gabi can get Jake on her own, she really doesn't need help.

So far, my opinion of Auntie Paulina hasn't changed. Large and in charge is annoying, give her something else to do, please?

Abby is a spoiled little princess.
This woman murdered a man who was her friend (even if he was scum) and married her rapist. I have 0 sympathy for her. I like Gwen but the story needs a redirection. We can only get so far on her crummy childhood (a far-too-often used trope on soaps). I shouldn't be rooting for a cave-in every time Abby and Gwen are in a scene together.
I truly hope that Gabi and Gwen are putting something over on Abby.
Me, too.

My memory for this show is getting thin, but didn't Xander have little choice but to leave without Chloe? And freeing Jeannie T led to freeing Chloe, even if indirectly. Oy, this show.

More or less. Mateo (El Noodle) said if they told anybody about Chloe, then Brady and Tate would die. Later, John and Paul went to Mexico to rescue Chloe, although she managed to kill El Noodle herself (stabbed him).

This is from the summary that day:

In Mexico City, Mateo has come into his office, asking Theresa & Xander what is going on here. Theresa immediate pounces on Xander, she caught him trying to break into Mateo's safe. Look, he has the thumb drive. Xander turns it over to Mateo, nope, wasn't me, and if I tried to break in, why doesn't Theresa still have the lockbox keys. Yep, guilty. Both are accusing the other, Theresa desperately trying to talk her way out. Too late, Mateo gets on his phone. Is calling Miguel to rid the place of Theresa. Suddenly Xander says he has a better idea.......give her to me. It is obvious he has hatred for Theresa, something she did. Mateo says they had a business appointment, yep. I have the diamonds, you give me cash, & the girl. Mateo doesn't know what plans Xander may have for her, and since Xander doesn't mind used merchandise, it's a deal. He tells Xander to show himself out, but warns Theresa if she tells anyone about Ms. Lane, that Brady & Tate will die.

Theresa asks what Xander intends to do with her.....now would you not like to know. He is snide, sleazy a bit, but then asks if she really could get Uncle Vic to take him back into the family. Yes, she can. O.K. He will take her back to Salem.

She says they cannot leave yet, they have to rescue Chloe. Xander is surprised, is that who you both were talking about. Yes, she cannot leave without her. Xander says they cannot, that Mateo will kill them all. Either save yourself, or try to save Chloe, and Brady/Tate die. Your choice. They are in Chloe's room now, The fancy dress on the bed, no sign of Chloe. Theresa has to say goodbye, leaves a note propped on the pillow. "I'm sorry. Your friend, Theresa."

I hated the *bleep* costume of Auntie Paulina. I was thinking she made her money in bed.

Unlike Monday's episode, which almost put me to sleep, this one actually did, so I missed part of it.

Abby is a spoiled little princess. Can we just finish these scenes? We get it, Gwen's a rhymes-with-witch.

Also, can we please end the farce of the Kristen show? It's stupid and annoying.

I truly hope that Gabi and Gwen are putting something over on Abby. I really do. Gabi can get Jake on her own, she really doesn't need help.

So far, my opinion of Auntie Paulina hasn't changed. Large and in charge is annoying, give her something else to do, please?
I've often thought -- who does Gabi think she is?? The Kristen show has become unbearable. As for Aunt Paulina, she go return to the Salem bus station without passing Go.

I hate Gwen, too, but I'm tired of hearing it come from Abby. The character needs a new dialogue writer.
Amen, Gwen-hating is so last week.

My memory for this show is getting thin, but didn't Xander have little choice but to leave without Chloe? And freeing Jeannie T led to freeing Chloe, even if indirectly. Oy, this show.
I remember that episode. Chloe's telling of the tale of Xander and the Noodle was unfair to the X-man. At least Chloe could have told Sarah that he did rescue Jeannie T.

Back