Days of Our Lives - Tues., Mar. 7, 2017

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Brady is in the square, thanking Paul for his help, is leaving now for the cell tower area to look for Nicole. Meanwhile, Tiffany returns with the groceries, Nicole is grateful, tells her to keep the change, but Tiffany knows she is on the lam from abusive husband, needs the money, gives it back to Nicole, while sneaking the door key into her own pocket. Nik just got the baby to sleep, Tiffany tells her she even got her some bubble bath, so perhaps she can take a nice relaxing bath when the baby is napping. Tiffany leaves, Nicole takes out the bubble bath, checks Holly, and grabs a change of clothes, and into the bathroom. (no idea why she had to close the door....but we hear water running, as the door to the room opens, in comes Tiffany with her seedy boyfriend. She points out where the money is, he takes it, then grabs the groceries, while Tiffany decides to take Holly as well, since Nik is so devoted, she will pay plenty. Off they go.

Nicole comes out, having changed clothes (short bath, I'd say), sees Holly is gone, runs out the door.....and guess what (thank heavens). She quickly finds the culprits in that all purpose alleyway, yells at them to give her back her baby. Tiffany & the guy run off, Nicole grabs the carrier, goes back to the room, is so happy she got Holly back, doesn't know what she'd do without her. She goes into a long recounting of events, then talks of going back to Salem, but then Chloe would take her, and Nik would go to jail, never to see her child again. Can't have that.

At the hospital, Joey is with Jade, who is nervous about her upcoming surgery, asks Joey to hold her now, even if they are no longer "together". He does, Steve sees when he starts to come in, changes his mind. Out by the nurses' station, Kayla sees Jade's dad, who is waiting while his bedding is changed. She talks with him, thinks that this all will give him & his daughter a new start. Jade is wheeled out, father and daughter exchange some nice words, Mr. Michaels is taken to surgery, as is Jade. Steve takes the opportunity to talk to Joey a bit, glad he is there for Jade, but giving a bit of helpful advice about not giving Jade the wrong impression, or mixed signals.

Surgery is over, all is going well. Joey sits in Jade's room, Steve talks to Kayla, who figures Jade is young, healthy, will heal quickly, and her dad is already back in his own room. Steve tells her about what he saw with Joey & Jade, and that he has talked to Joey. They both are happy, she is tired, they make plans for later this evening. Yep, a couple kisses go with it. He gets a call, business, leaves to meet someone at the Pub.

and over at the Pub, Justin comes in, spots Lucas having lunch, why is he there? both men realize Adrienne told them the other would be with her today for her final chemo. Meanwhile, Adrienne is in her hotel room, very nauseous, running to the bathroom to throw up every few minutes, staying on the sofa, moaning. Anne arrives, Adrienne tells her to go away, leave her alone. She is pale looks a wreck. She makes a concerned Anne leave, but Anne calls Lucas, and both men arrive. All 3 come into the room, Adrienne gets mad at Anne, fires her (later apologizing and retracting it) gets sick at the sight of the fruit on the breakfast tray the guys brought.

Lucas & Anne go to get some chicken broth at the Pub, Justin stays behind, made some watermelon juice for her, as he remembered it helped when she was pregnant with Sonny. They take a little walk down memory lane, she gets upset, as she knows the last chemo is the worst, but then the surgery, double mastectomy, what then. She talks of nursing Sonny, is crying. Justin notes she will be cancer free, still beautiful, and alive. He kisses her lightly. Lucas & Anne return, Adrienne is feeling better, downs a bit of water, a tiny bit of broth, but begins feeling lousy, asking them all to leave, please. She lays on the sofa, clutching a big pillow, moaning a lot.

Jade has woken up, is glad Joey is there, he really stays away from the bed. She wonders when she can go home, maybe tomorrow. (she has given part of her liver to her dad!). She asks him if they let her go back to the apt., will he take care of her. He say they all will do so. A code blue comes over the intercom for room 318. She says it is her dad's room, what is going on, as she pushes off the blanket, apparently going to get out of bed.

Brady is in that alley, on the phone with someone, unable to locate anyone with a baby in tow. He figures she is probably in disguise, thanks the person, hangs up, takes another look around, spots the bag laying on the ground, where Nicole kept baby stuff, and the money. He checks it out, label is Basic Black, paper inside from Dew Drop Inn. Off her goes.

Nicole is back in her baseball cap/sunglasses outfit, ready to leave, makes sure she wipes her fingerprints from all over (a poor job in my opinion, lol) and she leaves, not shutting the door. Camera shows us pacifier on the floor. Later, in walks Brady, calling her name, looking around, no Nik. figures she has taken off. He spots the pacifier, picks it up.

Nicole returns, with the carrier, telling Holly they must have left it there, not to worry, she will find it. She sets the carrier on the bed, and out comes Brady from the bathroom...is this what you are looking for?

I could have done without the puking sound effects while I was eating lunch. That's as bad as the time John was vividly coughing up blood. That aside, if they want me to care about this Adrienne story, they need to air it more than once every 3 weeks. I'm sure Deimos and Hope can use a break every now and then. When is the last time they addressed the cancer story in detail? And I didn't even realize she still needs to have the mastectomy. I thought that's usually done before the chemo?

Am I supposed to care about Hal Michaels or his daughter? Because they got fast forwarded just like Nicole and Brady did.

I don't know who that guy was meeting with Steve at the end but I'm not interested in seeing Ava resurrected. I guess his 15 minutes of happiness with Kayla is up.

I could not believe Tiffany took the baby too!!! I'm so glad Nicole got Holly back. But it kills me to see her with her baby and now she's doubting herself. Would it have killed them to let Nicole have a baby and be happy? I was expecting Brady to be at the door when Nicole was leaving but was glad he was there at the end.

Adrienne really did look bad today. Good job on that.

Thanks, Heather, for the reminder about Steve. He gets to the Pub, Raymon is there, some guy from Jakarta. Steve asks why he is contacting him, the guys replies, why else, it is about Ava Vitali.

Sorry, folks, I got interrupted a few times near the end of the show, but did see this part.LOL

Gotta say, when Tiffany grabbed Holly, all I could think was.....Deja Vu. Seems to me Nicole took Sydney, who was then stolen from her by Anna. But thank goodness Nicole got Holly back right away.....even if that whole scenario was ridiculous. Nicole takes a 2 minute bath, comes out, Holly is long gone, and yet Nik finds them in that alley in a matter of seconds. Did those two scumbags stop there and have lunch? Maybe the alley is actually the main street of that town, and perhaps a dead end? LOL

About today's characters:

Anne: Not only did she help save her employer, Adrienne, from herself, she actually goes to her job at the Spectator, unlike no-show Jenny who appears to be too fixated on coaxing the grim-faced Salem Sourpuss to work at the Horton Center to bother about her newly-acquired newspaper. At the very least, Anne deserves a big raise and her name listed on the Spectator masthead as "Acting Editor."

Baby Holly: She established a few firsts today in the always-popular child-kidnapping area: first baby kidnapped from a kidnapper, and being the victim of the shortest kidnapping in Salem history. Past infant kidnap victims, Sydney, Tater Tot, and Thomas can eat their hearts out.

Nicole: Her question to herself, "What would Daniel do," seemed rather off-point since the lustful, orange-tinted super-surgeon never would have kidnapped a baby, taken it to a motel in some sketchy location, and would have seen through too-friendly Tiffany in a Salem second. (The only way she could have distracted him was to wear a hospital gown.)

Thanks for the summary.

I know that technically what Nicole did was illegal and insane. But I can't stop myself from rooting for her. She was totally wronged in this situation, and Chloe is a conniving, hypocritical and crazy person, and has been since late 2010. I think Chloe should go take Eric out of his solitude and return to NYC. In any case, glad Brady was there for Nicole.

The Adrienne storyline was a nice touch, as was everything at the hospital today, even if it was sorta filler. Did not care for the part with Ava. Let the secrets of the dead rest with the dead, as Stefano once said.

Is Kayla now the 'save the day' doctor since Daniel is gone? Both patients
were back in their rooms after major surgery.

I can't believe Brady already found Nicole.

Should we be surprised Tiffany and her guy took Nicole's stuff? I was surprised

when they took Holly.

Now Nicole knows how it feels when someone kidnaps her baby like she
did with Holly and Sydney.

I thought it was interesting when she wondered what Daniel would do in
her situation. She wouldn't be in the situation she is now if Daniel was
alive because Chloe would have given them their child with no problem.

So, unlike every other hotel in the universe, this one had no latch to secure the door? Okiedokey.

I'm sorry, but Nicole is an idiot. I agree with Heather about Anne/Lucas/Adrienne/Justin - I just don't care because the show's not investing in them.

I like Jade but I don't care about Joey. And I could have gone forever without hearing about that child-seducing lunatic Ava again.

Tsk, tsk, if it did, then Tiffany could not have gained entry so easily. LOL The drama, folks, the drama. ! LOL.

Something must happen out there in the LA area....maybe the smog affects common sense, as it sure seems the writer has none.

Back