Days of Our Lives - Tues., Nov. 10, 2015

I'm okay with Kate & Eduardo, as long as everyone goes in with their eyes wide open. Anyone would be a step up from that Dixieland Dirtbag!!

I would like that prospective couple to make an immediate appointment with Father Louis. He may be able to explain some of those admittedly complicated Old Testament marriage rules. :eek:

Yep, pregnant Abby has been in the same clothes, which I have noticed since I absolutely detest her torn jeans. What makes anyone think that look is attractive? Did Ben really stock up on things that could be used to keep her tied up?

I'm okay with Kate & Eduardo, as long as everyone goes in with their eyes wide open. Anyone would be a step up from that Dixieland Dirtbag!!
I would like that prospective couple to make an immediate appointment with Father Louis. He may be able to explain some of those admittedly complicated Old Testament marriage rules. :eek:
What rules???? Once again Kate and Eduardo are not related, in any way, shape or form. I don't know why you keep insisting they are.

LOL, except perhaps that they are both related to the baby, Ari. Eduardo is grandfather, Kate is great grandmother. But that does not make them related to each other in any manner whatsoever.
Exactly. They share Arianna as a grandchild/great-grandchild, but they are not related to one another.

No different than when Kate and Roman were together and got married. They shared a common grandchild, but they were not biologically related.

Last edited:
It wasn't in the online papers yet. Rafe texted the info to Gabi, who showed it to JJ and later Eduardo.

But no that is not correct. It is in the online papers. At the pub he was reading it on his tablet and handed it to Kate and we clearly saw a news article labeled necktie killer. Yes Gabi had showed him the text earlier, but yes it is online too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was reading about marriage rules in Leviticus; kind of hard for me to understand. There was something about a man not having anything to do with his father's wife. I think it even applied if the father had died. I was afraid to post the link at the time. If I can find it again, will PM it if asked. If nothing else, there is always the "ick" factor. :sick:

How in the world does that apply here???? Kate and Rafe were never married (and even if they were, so what??). Kate and Eduardo just met and are not related.

I suggest if you are having a hard time understanding a bible verse to discuss it with a member of the clergy.

Yep, pregnant Abby has been in the same clothes, which I have noticed since I absolutely detest her torn jeans.

Though I'll take the torn skinny jeans any day over a shirt dress. I love how the show dresses characters for kidnapping LOL. Even Sami had jeans on.

Just for the record, the custom for the Israelites in biblical times was for a brother to marry the wife of a deceased man.

There is a really great romantic Hallmark Hall of Fame movie called Loving Leah that addresses this very topic. It airs pretty frequently on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries.

Thanks for the summary. Good show.

I can't even with the Bo storyline. One of the worst ever written on the soap, in my opinion. So many things wrong with the retconning and re-writing. I am, however, glad that Chad is out of prison and about what Rafe told him. Points go to Justin for thinking about copycat killers, but he's an idiot for suspecting Chad in the first place. I'm also glad that Chad (hey, that rhymes!) had a talk with Stefano about Andre, who I find incredibly annoying.

Poor, poor Abigail. I hope there isn't a miscarriage. We don't need yet another death on the soap. Too much tragedy. On the other hand, all this acting is great! Ben telling her he knows that she made love to Chad is good because maybe now she will start to think he or his daddy tampered with the paternity test results and she can find out the truth for herself. It's also making me root more for her and Chad as a couple.

I'm warming up to the idea of Gabi and JJ and also her getting to know Eduardo. I hope he and Rafe can work things out at some point, but it's well-written and realistic as to why Rafe can't stand him. I also hope Gabi eventually models for them again. Predictable, but it works. At the same time, I can't get behind Kate & Eduardo. She slept with his son numerous times, for heaven's sakes! I'd like Kate to be back with Stefano.

Back