Days of Our Lives -Tues., Nov. 13, 2018

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Will & Paul go to their new apartment, only to find it has no furniture. Will calls mgmnt., argues with them, Paul makes him hang up, has it all covered. Next, the two are inside the apartment, some fellow, Rit, arrives, evidently has a truckload of furniture downstairs, will have his men bring it up. Seems, in the past, Paul did a couple commercials for this guy’s family furniture business, they have all been good friends ever since. Soon, all the stuff is in the apartment, even pillows for the sofa, a few boxes need to be unpacked. Rit leaves, Will goes to Pub for food, Paul unpacks things for kitchen. When he is done, he decides to unpack a box of Will’s stuff for him. On top is Will’s journal. He holds it, pondering.

At the Pub, Will spots Sonny sitting at a table, and after he gets his food, Sonny gets up, they talk. He heard they moved into their new place. Yes. Will says to Sonny he loves him, but this is last time he will say this outloud, from now on, he has to be with Paul. He does say he writes about Sonny every day in his journal, which makes Sonny feel good, but which also makes him know that it stays only there on those journal pages. They say good bye, Will leaves.

Hope & Rafe are questioning Wyatt about his framing of Ben, where he bought the accelerant, what kind was it, why did he do it, etc. Wyatt has all the right answers, claiming he figures Ben set it, knowing Ciara was inside with broken leg. Claire has filled him in on all the details, store name, clerk name, etc. etc. Turns out, in the end, planting evidence is only a misdemeanor, unless you are a cop, DA doesn’t want to bother, Wyatt goes free, slap on wrist, more or less.

Meanwhile, Claire is bragging to Tripp how she used money she got from that contest & New faces contest to give Wyatt a chunk to take the fall for Tripp. Yes, she had to tell him who done the deed. Tripp is a bit worried, along comes Ciara, who wants to know why they are talking about planting evidence. Claire, once again, does all the talking, says rafe & Hope were there, asking Tripp questions, of course he would not do such a thing, blah, blah. Later, at home, Tripp notices she is out of sorts, she tells of Ben coming into Doug’s place looking for a job, how she told him they would never hire him, and also how he ended up saying he had feelings for her. No, he wasn’t coming on to her, just saying how he felt. She is telling Tripp because she wants always to be as honest with him, as he is with her.

Wyatt meets up with Claire on the park bench, tells it all went great, wants rest of his money, she presses a couple phone buttons, done deal. Money in his account, she shows him her phone. He leaves to go buy himself a new toy.

Ben arrives at the cop shop, called in by Hope, is told this guy Wyatt came in, confessed to planting the accelerant can. Friend of Ciara’s, wanted to protect her. Rafe & Hope warn Ben he is still not off the hook for setting the fire in the first place. He wants to leave, gets stopped. They already told him how they cannot find his lawyer, so he wonders if Legal Aid will take his case of suing the dept. for harassment. They finally let him leave, he tells Hope he knew her apology to him was a lot of bull.

Stefan & Gabi argue and argue more. He is going to call cops on her, she stops him, yammers how she was in prison for something Abby did, away from her daughter, yada, yada. Stefan goes into a big thing about how he always wanted a family, lived all over the world, came to Salem with a mother, and a name for his father. DiMeras took from him, so now all he has is this baby, the beginning of his own dynasty. He knows Gabby is gone forever, Abigail will want to be with Chad, Gabi claims they hate him, he will never see his child. Oh, he will. He says he will keep her secret for now, cross him just once, and it will be all over for her.

At the cabin, Chad & Abby are oohing over the baby, she is tired, he will take care, let her rest. She sleeps on the sofa, he holds baby in rocking chair, dozes off, has a bad dream about Gabby coming, bragging of taking over completely, Abigail gone forever, now wants to take her baby to his father. Chad wakes up, baby is fussing, Abby wakes up, he has her take the baby, is going outside to see if he can get a signal, make some calls, get her & the baby to a hospital.

Wyatt is on phone in park, making delivery arrangements for something, saying his name aloud. Ben hears, takes the phone away, notes he is the guy who framed him. He grabs Wyatt’s necktie, saying he could make that tighter, but is not that person any more, lucky for him. Wyatt scoots off fast.

Chad is out in the brush, trying to get a signal, is successful, calls Stefan. I have a deal for you.

Thank you, Poirot.

Someone please slap Claire. I can't stand her. Maybe we can send her packing back to her mom and dad. Trippy can take a very very long trip, too.

Am I the only one rooting for Ben? I never thought the character could be redeemed, but Days has certainly done a lot to get me to look at him in a new light.

Stefan makes a deal with Gabi !? Geez, never saw that one coming. :sarcasm:

Gotta say, Hope & Rafe come across like Sleaze and McSleaze....Wonder why Ciara is given so little dialogue.......because her expressions do not do it, in case that is what they are going for.
Yes, Claire needs to be taken down a few pegs, better yet, get a case of laryngitis. And Tripp needs a backbone. He obviously is not going to own up to what he did, lets a young gal not only constantly speak for him, but find and pay someone to take the rap. Claire, he is not worth it. If you were not such a schemer, you would see that. And just like Sami, you will get what you want, and realize you don't want it.

Whose hard earned cash did Claire just waste on Wyatt?

Feeling bad for Paul. He’s another one of those characters the writers just love to break over and over.

Charlotte really is a precious baby. Too bad those scenes are ruined by Chad’s “Gabby nightmare“ what a way to ruin a birth and a couple.

Rafe and Hope :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

This is the kind of couple/duo that will get your show cancelled. They are like a parody now. Making a mockery of the Salem PD, which was never taken that serious in the first place. I forget that Rafe was ever FBI. Giving Wyatt a stern warning lolol. Get these corrupt criminals off my screen. Then shooting off wisecracks and smug looks at Ben instead of admitting to being wrong. Wow. I don’t know who these characters are. Not my Hope. Not my Rafe.

Hope's tenacity for “let’s get Ben” is laughable. I can’t even stand to watch her scenes.
She is so obsessed with her fantasy she can’t see the forest for the trees.
What a bonehead the writers have turned her into.

Last edited:
Thanks, Poirot.

Are Hope and Rafe that gullible and believed Wyatt's story? He just happened
to come by right after their talk with Tripp. I hope they take the picture to
the store owner anyway.

Anyone else wonder what happened to Kate? Is she still in the K mansion?

I got confused when they got the furniture moved in. Was it all new stuff? Some
old stuff? Where did the personal boxes come from? Maybe Rit is the one who
has that magical power to move everything in Salem that's needed at one time :)

I was surprised Ciara was honest with Tripp about her talk with Ben. Will
Tripp do something else to get Ben back in jail?

Last edited:
Hope & Rafe: How low can these two go? Even the ghost of archfelon Bo Brady must be shaking his head.. They probably "believed" Wyatt's total b/s story because in true Salem fashion they didn't want to go after Ciara's beloved boyfriend, Little Trippy. And their discussion with Ben was utter garbage -- unethical to the core. All the Hope-Rafe team do is indulge their sick Ben obsession, while failing to go after Salem's real criminals. (Mayor Abe should forget his personal life for a few moments and fire Hope ASAP.)

Wyatt: How dumb can any person be -- getting sucked into Claire's moronic scheme, one that was sure to seriously irritate Ben? The hapless Wyatt should forget that he ever knew Ciara and the awful Claire and run back to Salem U. to find a nicer girl to associate with than the YouTube flop (it shouldn't be hard.)

Gabi: Her blather today about her child was really rich. This third-rate schemer hasn't thought of Arianna II's welfare at all during her thoroughly mad campaign to get revenge on Abigail.

Doug & Julie: They ought to reconsider their refusal to hire Ben as a dishwasher. Sure, Ben has a troubled past, but Doug's Place is already the place to be for Salemites with numerous felonies on their resumes.

Doll-in-Blanket: The Chad dream sequence was typically dumb, but at least it allowed fan-favorite Doll-in-Blanket to make an appearance after having been shut out of Abigail's birthing scene.

Last edited:
Doll-in-Blanket: The Chad dream sequence was typically dumb, but at least it allowed fan-favorite Doll-in-Blanket to make an appearance after having been shut out of Abigail's birthing scene.
Doll-in-Blanket is always happy to make an appearance.

ad805a0768bb3dd92b896d6f45afb7ea.jpg

Gabi: Her blather today about her child was really rich.
Furthermore, since she's not hurting Big Zero, it's clear this plan is all a means to her end of getting Chad. I really hate that they took her back down this road.
Salemites with numerous felonies on their resumes.
Yep, like Doug.

Really? Planting evidence is just a misdemeanor and not worth any sort of reprimand? Just seems crazy to me. Hope and Rafe are just unbearable. What a commissioner. ALL she can do is try to frame Ben for something, anything!! I too am rooting for Ben. The actor is doing an awesome job. I always liked him. I liked him and Abigail together.

Chad has a dream and now he is gonna make a deal with the devil!! It was a dream Chad!! You have not seen anything to show that Gabby has returned but I guess you just feel guilty cause you missed it the first time!!

Really? Planting evidence is just a misdemeanor and not worth any sort of reprimand? Just seems crazy to me. Hope and Rafe are just unbearable. What a commissioner. ALL she can do is try to frame Ben for something, anything!! I too am rooting for Ben. The actor is doing an awesome job. I always liked him. I liked him and Abigail together.
In New York, planting false evidence would be a Class E felony -- the lowest level. It would be highly unlikely that D.A. Trask would just wave off a felony as Hope and Rafe sometimes do when the crime is committed by a member of the in-crowd. That said, poor, dopey Wyatt's biggest offense was listening to clueless Claire. Salem should pass a local law that makes committing any crime in the furtherance of one of Claire's ridiculous schemes a serious offense. People like Wyatt need some extra incentive to save themselves from their own gullibility and foolishness.

Just how did that conversation go?

Claire: Hey, Wyatt? Want to make a boatload of money? Just go down to the police station and confess to a crime that has my grandma foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog, to clear my friend Tripp, who really did it, and I'll pay you.

Wyatt: Umm, sure, why not? I have some expensive toys I'd like to buy. Just text me the details.

Thanks yet again for the summary!
Charlotte really is a precious baby. Too bad those scenes are ruined by Chad’s “Gabby nightmare“ what a way to ruin a birth and a couple.
What stupid writing...let Chad get a brain back - and let Abby put two and two together about the "blue eyes that look like Chad's"

Chad has a dream and now he is gonna make a deal with the devil!! It was a dream Chad!! You have not seen anything to show that Gabby has returned but I guess you just feel guilty cause you missed it the first time!!
Again - stupid writing. He surely has feelings for the baby and Abby - where is the trust and "I've got your back always" stuff?

Back