Days of Our Lives -Tues., Nov. 6, 2018

Ha! I don't think that's ever discussed on the soaps.

I remember when Sami was complaining to Rafe about their finances, about how Johnny and Allie needed shoes and Sydney needed new pants, but they only had about $20-$30 in their checking account. Meanwhile, EJ and Lucas were wealthy men, so you'd think both of them were paying hefty child support for the kids.

Maybe she got Gabi to sling him over her shoulder and carry him to wherever they were going.
Why not? Gabi is an expert at moving inert bodies to new locations. One good new place would be the DIMansion living room. Mummy EJ could have been deposited on his old playground, the DiMera Love Couch. Image Stefan O. McPerv's reaction when he walks in and finds Mummy EJ reclining on the couch and batty Susan parked in an armchair clutching the talking Marlena doll.
I hope Rex helps with child support.
He'd better pay, but if he doesn't, Mimi shouldn't hire either Justin or Belle to represent her. With either one of those bumblers handling her case, not only won't Mimi get child support for Baby Emily, she'll end up having to pay Rex for the emotional stress caused by his surprise fatherhood and the anguish resulting from being abruptly dumped by Sarah.

Last edited:
Back