Days of Our Lives - Tues., Oct 26, 2010

M

missvicki

Maggie and Victor are in the mausoleum talking about how if Isabella could have seen some of the things that Victor had done but Maggie says she would have loved him anyway. They hold hands. Vivian watches from the sarcophagus. Victor wonders how she (maggie) always knows the right thing to say. Maggie points out that he referenced a few times that there was something that he had done and asks him if it has to do with Vivian.

Kate and Stefano are talking at DiMansion when the Doorbell rings. Hello Chad Peterson Woods. He asks if he came at a bad time.

Gabi walks out of the bathroom and asks what he is doing with Ari's purse.

Dr. Walters and Rafe are shown at the hospital and Rafe asks if Ari's going to be alright and Doc tells him that he could put her on life support only to never have her come off it. They considered a lung transplant but too many complications. Dr. Walters suggests that maybe they should call their priest. Rafe enters her room for a visit.

EJ is shown outside of her room rooting for her to wake up cause she is the only person that he can count on. The only one who can figure out what happened.

Will is scrambling at the pub to tell Gabi he accidentally knocked over Arianna's purse. He rubs her shoulder and tells her that he wishes he could tell her that everything is going to be alright. (I really enjoy this new Gabi and Will's scenes....a lot...)

Rafe goes on with Arianna about stories from their childhood. He is sad and crying and asks her to ask God for a miracle.

Victor and Maggie are back in the mausoleum. Vivian thinks that Maggie senses her presence there. Victor tells Maggie that he is dealing with a situation his way and not the Maggie Horton way. Maggie asks him if the day he married Vivian, she said to her self that he was taking one for the team. He was doing it to protect someone. Maybe someone in his family...was she right?

Kate tells Chad that they had some fairly upsetting info given to them but Stefano interrupts and says let the boy in and Chad thanks her again for sticking her neck out to get him a job and sorry if he was rude for running out the way that he did. He tells Stefano that he doesn't think it is a good idea to take this job. Stefano tells him if he changes his mind...cause not all things are set in stone. Exit Stefano. Chad tells Kate he is leaving and Kate says not so fast. She wants to know why she stuck her neck out for him to get him a job and he rejected the offer. Chad tells her that she wasn't doing it for him she was doing it for Stefano and she wouldn't tell him why.

Victor is then seen telling Maggie that on the day of his wedding she offered him a ride to the airport....an escape...Vivian says she should have nailed her when she had the chance. Victor says if she had asked him that just a little earlier then he doesn't know where they would be right now but he could guarantee her that it definitley wouldn't be a museum. Enter Brady. Asks if he is interrupting.

EJ watches as Rafe sits with Arianna. He says this happened because she was trying to help him. he then talks to the nurse and asks if he could help by phoning some of her friends or something. The nurse then notices that her purse is missing.

Kate tells Chad that he has a habit of misunderstanding her and she remembers the first time she offered him a job he accused her of going all 'cougar' on him . He says he didn't come right out and accuse her and that he is sorry but there is something going on. He was just wrong about what it was. Kate tells him that she knows he was sad about his mom and estranged from his father so she wanted to help. He says if he can make it without both of his parents he is sure he can make it without her help and leaves. Kate says you little fool, you need my help more then you know.

Dr. Walters tells Rafe there is no change. Rafe tells him their priest is on his way. Rafe tells him how he hasn't told their mother or little sister yet. Talks how Ari is like Gabi's second mother.

Gabi and Will are back at the pub. Gabi is sad and Will tells her that she will see her sister again. Docs at Salem U are the best. Gabi talks about how she was getting her life together and then it all comes crashing down. Rafe calls Gabi. Tells her the not-so-good news about Ari. Gabi hangs up and tells Will that it is really bad. He gets up and starts to hug her. (Dang, I really think these two are cute together....)

Stefano and EJ have a scene together where EJ is telling him about Ari's complications. That it is just a matter of time now. EJ tells Stefano he has quite a life of privledge but when it came to friends he hasn't ever really and all Arianna ever wanted was for him to know the truth and he says she has been one of the best friends that he has ever have. They then wonder where the proof is. They discuss the missing purse.

Gabi gets up to leave the pub and her and Will kind of have a moment (well, maybe I want to think it is a moment) before she runs off. Will calls his mom and leaves a message about Ari's camera not being in the purse. He tells her to call Rafe soon as she gets that message.

Rafe tells Ari he didn't realize that she needed him so bad. Big brothers are supposed to watch out for little sisters but he wasn't there for her cause he was too busy worrying about Sami & Co. He is so sorry. He is crying.

Kate is seen wearing gloves and holding Chad's birth certificate. She is saying sorry Madeline I can't keep your secret any more and she can't have Chad getting her into trouble. Kate seems to think this will go very smoothly and Chad deserves a better role model then the dumb DA. And if things don't go smoothly at least Madeline won't be around to say who told the kid. She then calls Chris. She needs to arrange to have something delivered but it cannot be traced back to her.

Stefano and EJ have another yada-yada scene. EJ tells him there is something he can do for Arianna.

Maggie leaves the mausoleum and tells Victor to take care of him self. Brady apologizes to Victor for interrupting and Vic tells him how he finds it hard to get romantic with a live woman in a sarcophagus. Brady asks Vic if he is having second thoughts. Victor says no and Brady tells him if it was the old him he could probably go on like this indefintiely but the man that he turns into when Maggie Horton is around he is not so sure about him.
Vivian says that is exactly why widow Horton should be in there not her.

Will and Rafe are seen coming out of Ari's room. Will blames himself for arguing with her. Rafe tells him to stop and not to do that to himself. He says how the last time he was with Ari he called her a liar and he can just hope that she will forgive him. Father Matt then comes and asks Rafe if he wants to be present. Will is still upset in the waiting area.

Gabi and Rafe are crying as Father Matt asks Arianna if she wishes to be forgiven of her sins....They all cry.

Brady and Victor are again on the mausoleum. Brady says you know as the person who got Victor into that mess he feels it is his duty to get him out. And Victor says by what? Letting Vivian out? Brady said he sees the way Vic looks at maggie and the way that Maggie looks at him. Does he think there is any way for them to have a shot together if Vivian is in the box? Victor says the only way is to keep her in the box. That Vivian has already made her terms clear and that she will return from her trip and resume her position in Vic's life OR she will go public with what they did to her in which case theyw ould put off Maggie in real life the two of them.
Vivian doesn't know what is more nauseating the fumes or their conversation. She says she will get even with Maggie. Brady is getting a call from EJ.. EJ tells him to the hospital quick or he won't have time to say goodbye to Ari.

Father Matt is saying a prayer. He is sure that Arianna is now in a state of grace. Rafe thanks him. Gabi gets really upset and storms out. Rafe tells Will that she shouldn't be alone and Will says she won't be and runs after her.

Kate has an envelope with Chad's name on it and the messenger picks it up for delivery.

Brady walks into Ari's hospital room and Rafe is in there. Brady seems pretty upset. He is sorry for Rafe. Brady asks Rafe if he minds if he has a minute with her. Rafe leaves and Brady wants to know what happened. To them? They had great plans and dreams. He tells her he was so happy with her. Even when they decided to separate he knew things would be ok cause she would be in his life someone. How could this happen to her? Why did it have to turn out this way?

Victor is talking to Vivian again. Vivian tells him he did the right thing when he told Maggie to go and not come back. HE tells her he will handle the situation. Vivian tells Vic that Maggie won't give him the time of day when she finds out what Vic has done and Victor says she will not find out. Good night. He leaves and Vivian swears revenge.

Brady tells Ari she is too beautiful, too smart, too alive to be hooked up to a machine. He asks her if she knows that he still cares about her and that he always will. Enter Kate as he says He has been too damn preoccupied with torturing some damn old woman.

Will and Gabi are on the pier. He tells her he is sorry. He says he was trying to get through to Ari and he doesn't know why she ran away from him. Gabi says she ran into the street and if she dies it's all his fault!

EJ and Rafe meet again in the waiting room. EJ says Ari was desperate to tell him something and isn't it about time that Rafe told him the truth?

Tomorrow on Days:

Kate says Oh my God it's you.
Sami tells Will they will find a way to make this right.
EJ says you are denying your sister her dying wish.

Sorry if its all over the place. I just watched and typed.

Well, I came here to write up the show this a.m. and find it is already done. Thanks, Miss Vicki...that was very nice of you. Wish I had not spent all that time downloading and then watching so early this a.m. Could have used the extra sleep. :wink:

I think you all will need tissues handy as I give the kudos today to Galen Gering, as Rafe talks to his dying sister. Truly heartfelt scenes. All EJ seems to care about is that she was going to tell him him something, whether it was Sami or Will who shot him. But he does call Brady, which I do give him credit for.

Will is totally upset when Gabi blasts him for causing her sister to run into the street.
But truly, Galen is very moving as he talking to his sister, reminding her of a bedraggled kitten she found once, when she was six, and nursed back to a big healthy size. She asked God for a miracle to save that kitten and got it. Rafe wants Ari to ask God for another miracle.....cuz he doesn't seem to be listening to Rafe,....just another one ...to save Arianna herself.

Well, I came here to write up the show this a.m. and find it is already done. Thanks, Miss Vicki...that was very nice of you. Wish I had not spent all that time downloading and then watching so early this a.m. Could have used the extra sleep. :wink:

Well, in all fairness MissVicki did post earlier to say that she was planning to post this summary. Thank you MissVicki! We sure have been missing these!!

Guess I missed that...Tis fine.

Great job!! Bravo!! So Kate is still using Chris?? Cool! I was wondering if anyone was going to let Brady know about Ari.. good to see EJ for once used his brain or at least the little tiny one he has!

Guess I missed that...Tis fine.

Aww. I'm so sorry. I had assumed that you saw that I asked if anyone wanted me to do the write up because the original thread got deleted.

I am also home this afternoon if you would like for me to do the write up for the 27th!
Then you can sleep in tomorrow am :P

I do miss your write ups Poirot! It's really hard work doing the write ups. I appreaciate everything you do for us here at the Spectator! Hopefully you can be back at em soon :)

It's really hard work doing the write ups.

A few years ago, I bought a program called Dragon Naturally Speaking. When I did the write ups, I dictated as the show was playing. That's how I was able to post so soon after the show went off.

I appreciate your efforts too, missvicki, and you do a good job but maybe anyone doing a write up should touch base with Poirot first. :)

Thanks, Missvicki. I didn't get to watch the whole episode, so am glad I got to read your summary.
I LOVE any scene with Maggie and Victor in it!!!

I appreciate your efforts too, missvicki, and you do a good job but maybe anyone doing a write up should touch base with Poirot first. :)

I believe she did touch base. The only problem was that Poirot didn't read her post. Please DO write up the 27th MissVicki, can't wait!!

Thanks everyone!

I only got about 5 minutes of yesterdays episode. We had a quite a bit of a snowstorm and my PVR for some reason didn't record the episode. However, I have it set to record today when it comes on at two. I will have the episode for the 28th recorded at one today also. I can post for the 28th if anyone would like. I don't want to step on any toes or territory but I don't mind doing the write up until Poirot is back at 'em!! Just let me know :)

Back