Days of Our Lives - Tues.Oct. 29, 2013

As far as Oxford goes, who knows what grades he got. LOL. Besides, one has to pass the bar in the state in which you reside. And EJ has already proved himself a lousy lawyer. He let Will sign those papers that Nick had made up, giving up paternal rights to Arianna. He was completely ineffectual during Sami's trial. Was not able to come with a single thing of value. And then, he stole all those funds from John, and did not have the brains to prevent Stefano from stealing it all.

What is the point of having Elvis helping him self to other people's food? He did in Rafe's hospital room then again today.
Is it supposed to be cute or send some kind of message? I just find it really annoying.

It is supposed to be an intimidation thing I think, but since it just leaves most of us confused, I'd say it is a fail. I am really disappointed that Lucas rolled over so easy.

but since it just leaves most of us confused, I'd say it is a fail.
Not necessarily. This behavior, in "real life", often leaves others a little confused or off balance if they don't recognize it for what it is. I recognized it right away, but still grind my teeth when he does it. [Maybe because it stirs up bad memories. :D]

Please tell me they aren't returning Lucas to the always angry Lucas.

Did he not have a reason to be angry in his last 2 appearances (those are the only "angry" scenes I've seen). Sami refuses to acknowledge that her children could be in danger because of who she is marrying and where she lives. Bodyguards issuing pat downs to visitors. Really? What kind of life is that for a child? Yes, needed for kids of government officials like a governor or the president, but that's not the case here. Like Lucas so accurately called it, his daughter is living the thug life with Sami and EJ.

Maybe EJ is psychic too since he somehow knew Allie
needed her ear plugs. is what they are called now?

As far as Oxford goes, who knows what grades he got. LOL. Besides, one has to pass the bar in the state in which you reside. And EJ has already proved himself a lousy lawyer.
Very good point. At Oxford, EJ was surely one of those students who never studied, slept until noon, and spent every evening carousing in bars and chasing the young women who were unfortunate enough to have caught his eye. As for the bar exam, it's conceivable that EJ could have crammed enough information into his sick brain to scrape by, but that knowledge has surely faded away. Finally, EJ rarely does any actual legal work and is surely clueless about the nut-and-bolts of law practice. In fact, any Salem attorney who finds that his courtroom opponent is Elvis Junior would be justified in scheduling an early victory party.

That's right. This is symbolism that demonstrates his love of infringing on, taking and using things that aren't his. It's not about his liking to eat other people's food. lol
did everyone forget that ej gave everything back to Stefano so he can't afford to buy his own food so that is why he keeps eating off of others plates :rotfl:

Just because he got the education don't mean he does his job well...
absolutely correct because if he was a good attorney he would not have to resort to bribing , threatening judges and blackmail:D

It would not be unusual for EJ to practice criminal law as well as family law, personal injuries, wills, divorces. Many lawyers have a general practice and handle all kinds of cases. Even though EJ doesn't really have a law firm I would expect him to be capable in many areas of the law.

I'm aware of this but my point was that EJ seems to have whatever career suits him that day :)

Oh man the Dimera vs Kiriakises war seems good. Sad I missed that storyline. Sounds way better than this stuff.

Anyway, I agree I wish with everyone about Lucas and EJ. Over the summer, I was watching some old Days storylines and Lucas used to standup to EJ all the time. I wish he do it more now, especially with EJ being so pathetic now. The worst thing he'd probably do is call Stefano for help. And if Stefano has really "changed" his attempts to control Lucas would be laughable.

Back