Days of Our Lives - Tues. Sept. 18, 2018

Hope, I'm not sure what is going with her and where her integrity, honesty, and work ethic has gone but I'm hoping there will be some sort of explanation to her change in character over the years. And as for her beef with Sami, for crying out loud, let it go. Jealous much????? I hope Rafe and Shawn figure it out.
Could Hope be back on pills. The last time she over indulged on pharmaceuticals, she mugged most of the leading men in Salem and tried to incinerate Bo Brady. In the alternative, she could have somehow fallen under a DIMera spell (there's no limit to Stinky O. McStench's perfidy) as she was back in her Princess Gina days. Another possibility is that Abigail's split personality disorder is communicable in Salem. Finally, she should be possessed. This would give Father Louis a chance to play the hero by doing an exorcism.

Has anyone else been wondering if Roman is helping out because Steve isn't there?

I think this is a given however, I also don't think it's far fetched for Roman to be involved. I'm glad he is getting some much needed screen time. And these scenes have clearly been rewritten to accommodate Roman and not Steve. I've never had an issue with Josh Taylor(Roman) in the role of Roman.

Not a fan of Hope and Rafe together but I enjoyed the argument. Both were right and both were wrong at times and it flowed rather logically. Probably also a case for them to be friends/partners rather than spouses.

Hope said "my granddaughter" twice. What is happening???

Can Shawn and Belle please get remarried on screen? Please?

The Hattie flashbacks had some holes in them but I guess this works for now. Hopefully Marlena wakes up quickly.

Back