Days of Our Lives -Tues., Sept. 4, 2018

Steve arrested for espionage: :angry::angry::angry:

Loved that Rafe was allowed to call out EJ and all the trouble he caused to his marriage to Sami. It's rare that anyone is allowed to do that these days. I also liked Rafe and Sami hugging.

I think Hope should go by Brady-Hernandez

Loved Brady being concerned about his little brother and then about John

Kate and StefanNo were white noise

Rafe's hair needs to pick a color already

I think Hope should go by Brady-Hernandez
I'm not usually a proponent of oddly hyphenated names like this, but in this case I think it would be appropriate since she is well known as Hope Brady. À la "Ellie Ewing Farlow" on Dallas.
Rafe's hair needs to pick a color already
:rotfl:

The more I think about it, the madder I am about this Kayla-ethics stuff. This is not who Kayla is. Bending the rules/fibbing to Steve for his good - that is believable. But handing over files to the rapist? WHO IS THIS PERSON!!?

Many women these days retain their maiden name in their careers, or, as in Hope's case, a name from a long marriage, by which they were known well. Professionally, they are known by one name, personally, another. :)
I have a huge problem when the show cannot decide what last name to use, as....Jennifer was called Horton for a long time, despite being Deveraux.....Kayla has been Dr. Brady, then Dr. Johnson, back to Brady, then Johnson, etc. etc. Same for Adrienne....
I do agree that the show has played havoc with Kayla. Heck, how often has she had private conversations with her door open? Left files out for others to look through? Then to have her breaking the confidentiality code...But then everyone in Salem hospital seems to do that.

I am glad that Will and Sonny had a talk about his cheating though they didn't even mention the random dude in California. Now they are all cuddly and he hasn't broken up with Paul yet!! Once again cheater cheater cheater. Not a Sonny/Will fan.

Kristen must be a ninja or Wonder Woman surviving 2 falls out a window. Maybe she landed on Paul? But yeah that was a pretty flimsy window for a hotel!

I can't believe that - poof!! Steve is just gone! I hope it works out with the actor and they bring him back.

I must have missed that comment because, when it happened, I surmised she always carried a folding broom in her cleavage for just such an emergency. Great minds, I guess.

---
KathyLu, Aug 25, 2018
Kristen is in a rut (or the writers can't come up with another exit for her) since she keeps falling out of windows. When will the people of Salem realize that witch carries a folding broom in her cleavage at all times? Why doesn't anyone ever rush to the window to see what happens to her? I would think they would love to see her go splat!
View attachment 4559

http://www.salemspectator.com/threads/week-aug-27.31594/page-3#post-670936

Last edited:
These storylines are getting more unrealistic by the day. Kristen falling out of a window, leaving a shoe behind and walking to the DiMera mansion. Really? I guess I never realized that the Salem Inn which has been around for years, was over the park and by the square. The show really knows how to get multiple uses out of a sound stage. So, is Roman still ISA? Curious that he let Kayla know about the espionage. If he's trying to help Steve, who's gonna take care of the Pub? I'm just shaking my head. If we pooled the historical knowledge of the members of the site, we'd come up with some good story for these actors and enjoy the show a lot more. Rant over.

deleted spoiler info in non-spoiler forum - JS

Last edited by a moderator:
Back