Days of Our Lives - Tuesday, April 2, 2024

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
41 minutes. Another fun filled episode. Not really.

It's Tuesday. Two pink aprons.

Johnny finds Chanel on the bench by the Horton plaque. He sits down. Chanel had hoped things would slow down after Easter. She let her two employees have time off since they worked overtime when she was at hospital with her mom. Chanel looks at phone and she needs to get bread out of the oven. She should be done soon.

Harris and Ava are in bed. Harris has a bandage on his chest. Ava is happy he came over last night. She looks at the clock and it's almost 4:00 PM. Ava wonders if they should get out of bed? Harris said they did that when the food came they ordered. Ava says her son is safe and her business partner is in prison. They kiss.

Julie is at the Horton house. She's looking at paint samples. The house has been repainted. There is no furniture in the living room. Stephanie walks in and they hug. Julie has invited Stephanie to help. She wanted fresh young eyes on the project. Stephanie says she watches the design shows. Julie brings up she used to have antique store and she liked doing the interior design. She hopes this will be a diversion for Stephanie to take her mind off a certain journalist.

Chad arrives at Abby's grave. He brought her flowers for Easter. He's sorry they are late. He sits down on bench and has a thermos. Chad says the kids had an Easter egg hunt at the K-mansion. Maggie had plastic eggs with candy all around. The kids had a competition. Thomas won. Charlotte cried. Later, Thomas shared his candy. They had fun. Chad can't believe they're living at the K-mansion. They should be back at the Horton house soon. Chad says he misses her so much. He's sorry. The man who took her has escaped and it's his fault.

Everett arrives at Marlena's office. She's happy he wants to try hypnosis. Everett thinks it was a mistake coming.

Chad talks to Abby, saying if he hadn't interviewed Clyde and put his picture in the paper, Clyde wouldn't have had revenge. Chad put the whole thing in motion. He only wanted Clyde to pay what he did do Abby. Chad says he tried to kill our babies. He's crying. Clyde sent a henchman to burn our home. Chad says Abby spent her happiest days at her great-grandparent's house. He says he let her down and Clyde escaped. Chad says he's going to make it right. He tells her he misses her again, and takes a drink from the thermos.

Marlena has Everett sit down. She tries to explain what hypnosis does. Everett says he read about it, and says he's afraid what he might find out. She says he'll be safe. Everett agrees to give it a shot. Later, Marlena says he's doing fine and to let the tension leave him. She asks where he is? Everett says there's a gazebo and stream. She asks if someone is with him? His mother is there, Helen. She asks about his mother. He says she's wonderful, strong. She likes to bake. She wears an apron and her hands have flour on them. Marlena asks what she's doing? Everett says she's sitting and looking at the water, smiling. Marlena asks if wants to ask her anything? He starts making a face. Everett says "why did you do it mom?" He makes another face. Everett repeats "why did you do it?" Marlena tells him he's safe. Everett says he's not safe and sees a face. He's fighting what he sees.

Ava asks Harris what's bothering him? He says Clyde and Goldman are still free. He's going to join the manhunt when the can. Ava says he's healing fast. Harris tells Ava he's hungry. He wants to order food. Ava reminds him she's a cook, so she gets up to make him food.

Stephanie says last night she was trying not to think about the journalist. Instead she was thinking about the time capsule they can't open. Julie says they haven't found the key yet. She says she thinks her grandfather would want the family together to figure out the puzzle. Stephanie suggests the internet. Julie says that's a good idea, but at the moment she wants the house finished. Julie and Stephanie are looking at samples when Stephanie gets a text. It's from a potential new client. She's happy to get the call since she's dropping the Spectator. Julie asks why? Stephanie says she's thinking about it. Julie asks if it's because of Everett? Stephanie says "or Bobby." She says it would be worse if he was actually dating her on the side while married to Jada. Julie is surprised. Stephanie says Jada is upset and I should've seen the signs, then wonders if she missed them?

Chanel and Johnny are in the kitchen. She's pulling out the bread, wearing an apron. Johnny says the front doors are locked. He asks if she's ready to go? Chanel says after she wraps the bread, then she gets a text. She tells Johnny she just got a big order for tomorrow and needs to prep for it now. She wouldn't have time tomorrow. Chanel tells Johnny to go home. He says he'll stay to help. Chanel tells him not to distract her with his brown eyes. Later, Johnny is wearing an apron and wants to know what to do next Chanel says baking is an art and a science. Chanel tells Johnny to preheat the oven. He calls her chef. She says call her wife. He kisses her.

Harris is now wearing a shirt and Ava is dressed. She brought him food. She couldn't make too much since she hadn't gone shopping so not much a choice of food. Ava wants fresh pasta, and wants to go to the Bistro since it's closed to have a meal. Harris likes that plan. Ava wants to be the chef and do the menu. She promises the meal will be several items and they kiss each time. Harris says he doesn't need a fancy meal since she's all of the above.

Julie tells Stephanie can't blame herself for Everett's lies. Stephanie says she thought Everett was the one again and then it blew up in her face again. She thought she could trust him and she's angry and guilty. Stephanie feels she needs to care about his problems. Julie says she needs to take care of herself and Stephanie has a family. Chad comes in. Julie's surprised to seem him since he was coming tomorrow to check out the kids' remodeled bedroom. Julie says it's fine. Then he can look through the fabric swatches. Chad goes upstairs.

Marlena tries to get Everett to tell her what he sees. He only sees darkness. She wants him to find light. He can't see any. She counts to three and he wakes up. He looks around. Marlena says he's safe. She wants to know what he remembered? Everett gets up. Marlena goes to him and says he saw darkness. He feels shaky. She says they continue at his next session to see what's blocking him. He lies about seeing a face, then leaves to go to work.

Chanel and Johnny stop kissing. She still can't believe they're married, and talks about the honeymoon and need to stay home for awhile. Chanel wants to go to the Horton cabin. Johnny asks how soon they can go? Later, Johnny helps Chanel kneed dough. He starts kissing her neck, then they start kissing.

Julie and Stephanie are looking at the room. Julie says she's thinking about drapes. Chad comes back downstairs and says the kids will love their room. Julie leaves to get sandwiches and fruit from cooler. Chad and Stephanie talk about the kids. Chad wants update on Everett. She talked to him yesterday about leaving PR work for Spectator. Chad doesn't want her to leave and he can fire Everett. He says the house looks amazing. He feels bad about the fire, and feels it's his fault. Chad says he egged on Clyde. Stephanie says Clyde's a lunatic. Chad says it's his fault too for him escaping. He talked to Abby about it. Chad's afraid what Clyde will do next. Stephanie hopes talking to Abby helped. She reminds him he can talk to his friends. Julie comes back with the food. Stephanie has to go and meet a client. Julie gives Stephanie an apple and sandwich. Julie wants Chad to talk to her. Chad is sorry about the house and how it's his fault.

Harris and Ava are kissing. They talk about burning calories. Ava asks if he wants to go to the Bistro? Harris wants to shower first. Ava says she needs to shower too. The kiss again.

Johnny and Chanel are going at it in the kitchen. Chanel stops, she says it's a health code violation and she's in the dog house already. Johnny says he can wait. Chanel says there are flour bags in the supply room. She'll throw the bags away later.

Stephanie enters the Brady Pub. Everett is there. She sits down and asks how he is. He tells her he had his first hypnosis session. She asked how it went? Everett said he saw something that scared him.

Julie tells Chad no one blames him for the fire. She remembers she did at first. Then she tells Chad to repeat what she says. She says he's not to blame for the fire. Chad says that. Then she says he's not responsible for the criminal actions of Clyde Weston. She says he doesn't have to say that. Chad tells Julie he apologized to Abby and he's in a struggle. This a one of the days he misses her, then starts to cry. They hug. Julie says he doesn't have to do it alone. She says that's why it's important to fix the house. It means family, love and hope. Both are teary eyed and hug.

Did anyone else think that EverettBobby looked a little less "scruffy"? His hair and beard looked trimmed. But, it may have been this way for a while. I usually watch early in the morning so sometimes my eyes aren't always completely open. :)

Last edited:
Thank you kat.

I'm so happy that whoever has been in charge of the show had decided we needed to have Ava and Harris snuggling, Everett doing anything and Chad crying over his lost LOVE, the beloved and pure Abigail.

Yep, that's what I wanted to spend 40 minutes of my life on. But then thinking about it, there isn't a story that I do care about at this time. And to know we have two more months of this is painful.

weird......Does Everett have a dual personality?

Or did he perhaps have a twin brother who died, moved away, and he sometimes unconsciously, assumes that personality?

Obviously, something is going on with him.

Maybe nice Everett is dead, or being held prisoner somewhere, and the nasty one pretends to be the nice one, while plotting whatever...... LOLOL

I never liked Chad & Abigail. Did not see them as soul mates. About the only time I liked Chad, and it was the first actor, was when he was with Melanie. I remember then he wanted nothing to do with Abigail.

Ava definitely seems to over Steve now. She and Harris are good together.

Yeah, the house repair went pretty darn quick.

I really like Blake Berris (Everett, Bobby, Nick). He plays creepy good but I wish sometimes he wouldn't be creepy. He was on an episode of The Big Bang Theory.

weird......Does Everett have a dual personality?

Or did he perhaps have a twin brother who died, moved away, and he sometimes unconsciously, assumes that personality?

Obviously, something is going on with him.

Maybe nice Everett is dead, or being held prisoner somewhere, and the nasty one pretends to be the nice one, while plotting whatever...... LOLOL
Poirot, my mind went to a place that maybe they were twins and one of them accidently killed the other and their mother was getting rid of the body? And the one that did the killing felt so guilty that he took on the other's identity at times? Or, maybe one of them accidently killed their mom and then the dual personality? I'm ready for some answers!

The thing is, when under hypnosis, Everett/Bobby said "Mom, why did you do it?". So did Mom kill a twin? or perhaps the dad?

Or did mom do something upsetting to Everett/Bobby, (like have him committed??) and so he killed her?????
Hey, Days..........get with it, inquiring minds want to know NOW!!! lol

Yep, that's what I wanted to spend 40 minutes of my life on. But then thinking about it, there isn't a story that I do care about at this time. And to know we have two more months of this is painful.
Amen. The writers really gave the viewers all they could wish for — not.

Ava and Harris in bed together — romance unlimited. Casanova couldn’t touch luv artiste Harris.

Everett’s painful session with Marlena — whatever it was he saw, it couldn’t be worse than being Nick Fallon and being mocked by Jett and Jeremy.

Chad wallowing in guilt — he’s a real professional at this. Next, he’ll be fretting about getting Mia pregnant.

The Horton house rebuild — it’s looking good awfully fast. Clyde clearly needs to hire better arsonists.

Johnny helps at the bakery — it won’t do much for business if a rumor gets out that great lover Johnny’s drool is in the baked goods.

And there is Chanel, kneading the dough, with Johnny "assisting" but actually doing his best to distract her into bed. He succeeds, she turns to him, arms around him, fingers caressing his face. And a miracle, not a single bit of dough on her fingers, or even under the well polished nails. Wonder dough comes through for the win! Johnny's shirt, neck doesn't get even a dot of dough, and neither does Chanel's waistline, her dress remains clean as could be, despite Johnny's hands squeezing all that sticky dough.

Chad can't believe they're living at the K-mansion.
Really, who can believe this?
Chad says Abby spent her happiest days at her great-grandparent's house
Good, he's finally admitting their "love" was a joke!
Chanel wants to go to the Horton cabin.
Unless they're going there to discover that Lucas is really Johnny's biological father, WHY ON EARTH would these two, and Chanel of all people, want to spend time at the Hortons' cabin, and not literally any other place on the planet?
watch early in the morning so sometimes my eyes aren't always completely open
What!? And the show doesn't perk you up!?!?

Back