DAYS OF OUR LIVES -Tuesday, April 29th, 2008

Leigh Anne - I appreciate your opinion, and didn't find anything wrong with it at all. And I also agree with you about your other point. I have noticed a person or two acting all "Cordelia" today! :)

Somebody is having a case of the Mondays! Office Space rules!

OT---Best movie ever!!!

once again that silly question rears its head as ej asks sami as a way of prepping her for the ins questions..

i got this info in a pm from another member..along with a picture...sami knows he wears boxers..and usually in navy blue monagrammed..

now dangit, i took a magnifying glass to that pix and could not find any evidence of a monogram!
LOL, Yep, but she just says blue. not navy blue.
It is a rather silly and fun scene......and I am sorry that it has been so blown up and taken out of context, that anyone feels they have to PM another member to try and prove a point.
Heck, you all will see it tomorrow.
EJ reminds Sami she saw him stripped down in the steam room, tells her to think about it, she ends up recalling. heck, we all saw him stripped down to his boxers, no big deal. have you EVER seen any actor strip down and be shown in anything other than boxers? There is a BIG reason for that.

personally, I love Marilyn Monroe's answer as to what she wears to bed...Chanel #5 !!

Well here is my opinion.....It's a soap, they are actors....none of it is REAL!!!

Alot of time is put in here to provide and monitor this forum for us. Please do not insult Poirot with the interpretations and deleting posts that aren't what she likes. We're just here to discuss. Take the rest to the playground.

:rotfl: I love the playground reference. I have often been told (at work) that I need to learn how to play nice in the sandbox...lol No throwing sand in others faces, I just can't seem to get that down.

Have you EVER seen any actor strip down and be shown in anything other than boxers? There is a BIG reason for that.

Or maybe there is a little reason for that! :) LOL!

Sorry. It's late and I better go to bed! Just thought I would throw that in there!

EJ wants Sami to get with the program. He takes her hand, "How about if I tell you how much I love you?" Sami breaks down in hysterical laughter. "Oh, very funny," says EJ.

HE told her HE LOVES HER!!!! :smile:

I am so sick of this EJ and the visa. If his mother or father was a citizen doesn't that make him a citizen. I really think that this guy "INS AGENT" is really hired by EJ to get him closer to Sami and make them have to stay married to get him to stay in the US. This is fishy. I have never been interviewed by the INS but this guy is not very professional and I really think this is being hired by EJ. This doesn't pass the smell test. How can he be EJ Wells all the time even driving Race Cars, and now he is EJ Dimera?

If you kiddies don't play nice, there will be no chocolate milk after recess....!!!! Teacher said so....!!!!

John only cares about Victor not telling about Brady because it gives him another reason to go after Victor...I don't believe it has anything to do with John's feelings for Brady since he has none.....

If I read it right Chloe left Did she leave for good? They really havent done anything with her story.....

Absolutly not! This board is here for discussion. There is was no stepping on anyones toes in your post, you were just giving your honest opinion of how you think she should have handled it. It starts a discussion, which is a good thing! I love reading everyone's different ideas of how things should go.

I honestly think DOOL has people on these forums to get ideas. I think the idea of-John remembers being Roman-is a GREAT idea. It may happen. Sometimes we think we're just smart and figured out where they were going with a S/L but I think they let US come up with it and go from there. It's a good thing those writers have everyone here to work for free for them!!:smile:

I am so sick of this EJ and the visa. If his mother or father was a citizen doesn't that make him a citizen. I really think that this guy "INS AGENT" is really hired by EJ to get him closer to Sami and make them have to stay married to get him to stay in the US. This is fishy. I have never been interviewed by the INS but this guy is not very professional and I really think this is being hired by EJ. This doesn't pass the smell test. How can he be EJ Wells all the time even driving Race Cars, and now he is EJ Dimera?

pls remember this is days of our lives...now do the following:

kneel down..facing Burbank..bow three times..your head to the floor (best to have a mat)

repeat: Days has no logic...Days has no logic...Days has no logic.. repeat this seven times.

do this seven times a day..seven days a week..for seven weeks..

at the end of this, your peaceful aura will return, and trouble shall no more harass you.

If anyone is still here, I just had to laugh about the bit about the boxers! Yes of course we see no guy in anything else if he's caught in his undies! That was hilarious! but besides that, presumably someone has to do LAUNDRY in the house -- so one would naturally see another's undies -- traditionally that would be Sami since EJ's now a hotshot lawyer! LOL

Back to the talk between Hope and Chelsea....

I watched the show after I got home from work last night, and I must say, that even though Poirot warned us we may have a tear or two, I was so not prepared to how these scenes affected me. I thought they both did a great job, and were both sincere in what they said to each other. They were so good, they had me forgetting it was just a soap!

ITA the scene between Hope & Chelsea was wonderful, and made all the moreso with Bo eavesdropping. It's nice to like Chelsea more, and to see Hope as such a strong, loving character as a "mother" to Chelsea. I would guess Chelsea will grow up a lot when Daniel leaves, and go back to Nick maybe and talk about adopting kids or in vitro. I'd guess adoption would be more likely recommended cuz of her pancreas situation; might put too much of a strain on her having a baby even if she could get pregnant? Anyone know?

I just watched Tuesday's episode, and the Hope and Chelsea scenes were a really great. I also was not prepared for how the scenes would effect me. It's nice to see scenes between Chelsea and Bo and Hope together as a family, especially when Bo and Hope were away from home for a while.

I'm also annoyed about Victor. Not only does he continuously play god with people's lives (even though he claims it's for his family), he always refuses to accept that the family member concerned could have done any wrong. He can't accept that Brady was the one who decided to start doing drugs. Also, back when Philip was after Claire and Shelle and Claire went on the run, Victor was the same way - in denial that Philip could have done any wrong.

Back