DAYS OF OUR LIVES -Tuesday, April 29th, 2008

lae, there is no need to apologize for having an opinion. Just because some see it differently, does not mean your opinion is wrong. That's what makes us such a good bunch. We can disagree and go on from there. I enjoy your posts. Keep 'em coming!

THanks KathyLu...I guess I just started reading the other posts in this section after I had mine posted & I felt like I offended a lot of people. Then saw some of the other section posts today & it seems like a lot of people woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. I felt like Barb got the hot poker on several posts today & I thnk what she does is FABULOUS!!! I love this place & the friends I have made. Just seems everyone is a little testy today!

I am surprised that Marlena is sitting back while John accuses Victor of some things, but I am unsure of how she is currently handling everything. I don't feel like she loves NuJohn at all. I am surprised that she hasn't divorced him yet. But she also insists that she isn't giving up on him...so I don't know what that means.

I feel that it is odd that John is attacking Victor over this. John doesn't remember Brady, and I feel he should be appreciative that Victor thought enough to look out for his son and get him some help. While he didn't have to tell Chloe (to punish her, whatever), he could have mentioned it to Marlena at some point.
Then again, like someone mentioned, if Brady had a cellphone, he could have easily called Marlena to tell her. Or if Brady wanted to keep it quiet, that is his perogative. Victor could have just been doing Brady's wishes...after all, it is his medical care.

So are Chloe and Brady getting a divorce?

I think John is just looking for reasons to take Victor down. Still don't know what his deal with Victor...or Philip.

Thanks Poirot!

Leigh Anne - I appreciate your opinion, and didn't find anything wrong with it at all. And I also agree with you about your other point. I have noticed a person or two acting all "Cordelia" today! :)

Somebody is having a case of the Mondays! Office Space rules!

I am surprised that Marlena is sitting back while John accuses Victor of some things, but I am unsure of how she is currently handling everything. I don't feel like she loves NuJohn at all. I am surprised that she hasn't divorced him yet. But she also insists that she isn't giving up on him...so I don't know what that means.

I feel that it is odd that John is attacking Victor over this. John doesn't remember Brady, and I feel he should be appreciative that Victor thought enough to look out for his son and get him some help. While he didn't have to tell Chloe (to punish her, whatever), he could have mentioned it to Marlena at some point

Then again, like someone mentioned, if Brady had a cellphone, he could have easily called Marlena to tell her. Or if Brady wanted to keep it quiet, that is his prerogative. Victor could have just been doing Brady's wishes...after all, it is his medical care.

So are Chloe and Brady getting a divorce?

I think John is just looking for reasons to take Victor down. Still don't know what his deal with Victor...or Philip.

Thanks Poirot!

Alligato...It is just scary how much you & I think alike. This sounds more like the point I was trying to make at first when I said something about Marlena not stepping up and saying anything. I just wonder what kind of emotions she is going thru!

I also feel the same about Brady/john/victor. John should be thankful Victor helped Brady since John would not be able to. Again I still think there is more to the story! Plus, Victor could be blaming Chloe for hooking him up with the wrong crowd because this is the story Brady told him. Why wouldn't he believe his grandson?

Leigh Anne - I appreciate your opinion, and didn't find anything wrong with it at all. And I also agree with you about your other point. I have noticed a person or two acting all "Cordelia" today! :)

Somebody is having a case of the Mondays! Office Space rules!

LMAO!!! Totally LMAO!!!! Acting all "Cordelia" Alligato you are the greatest. Thanks for giving me a laugh at the end of my day today!!! :rotfl:
Sometimes I wish I could pick up the phone & call some of you guys on this site. I just think I would get along with so many of you.

I think Marlena is torn about her feelings for John and doesn't want to rock the boat. She can't give up on him because she knows the love of her life is in there somewhere and she's clinging to that. If it means putting up with John the way he is now, then she will do it even though she doesn't like him at times. She feels he's worth fighting for. I have often imagined what it would be like to have Luke back again and......ah, don't need to go there. It hurts too much. I completely understand Marlena.

I think Marlena needs to have a little heart to heart with one of her friends (not sure who nowadays) so we can get a little idea of what Marlena is thinking. We know she took a little vacation to sort things out in her head, but not sure what she figured out.
But it being Marlena, she will stick with John, especially when she gets the impression that he is remembering a few things...like about Roman.

LMAO!!! Totally LMAO!!!! Acting all "Cordelia" Alligato you are the greatest. Thanks for giving me a laugh at the end of my day today!!! :rotfl:
Sometimes I wish I could pick up the phone & call some of you guys on this site. I just think I would get along with so many of you.

I'd knew you would like that! I think you and I could spend hours talking about the great Buffy! I so miss that darn show! Always think of it when I see your avatar!

Thanks for the update. It does seem John will remember being Roman. Wonder if that also means remembering how Stefano messed with his mind then. :)
Glad Morgan dose not just follow Philip put all puppy dog like. She needs to see the real him. Do wish they would hurry up with Sami & EJ at Immigration. Either deport him or give him his visa. EJ & Nicole that would be something.

Ya'll know, when John suddenly turned on Victor about Brady, I thought that came totally out of left field. I remember when Marlena showed him Brady's picture, and it meant absolutely nothing to him. He has never asked, inquired, was curious or exhibited any interest whatsoever in Brady, or what happened to him. And then he is in Victor's face for actually trying to help his son.
There has to be more to John's "Kiriakis" vendetta than we are seeing.

As to Marlena not spilling the beans. Well, both Abe & Roman "know" or are "convinced" that John bribed Paul, but have no proof, same as Marlena. So, I am guessing that is why she kept quiet. She has said her piece to John about his business ethics, he knows she warned Philip, she admitted it.

John is much more of a closed book than Stefano, and he certainly plays his cards next to his chest. In fact so close, they are in the inside pocket. LOL

Leighann.....Kathy & Alligato were right.....you expressed an opinion, it was your opinion, a valid one, you did not offend anyone.

Well, I have no idea where you got that information, as it is not in MY summary here, but yes, it does happen, NO, he does not tell her he loves her, but is suggesting something to say in front of the immigration people. I guarantee you it was not romantic at all.

and Victor does claim that he was respecting Brady's privacy, that is why he told no one. It is a lame excuse, and very lame to those he says it to...I love that John Aniston can carry it off.

Well I did watch the SHOW. And IN MY OPINION when EJ said "How much i love you" and held Sami's hand, he was sincere. You can tell by the way he said it and the expression in his eyes.

As usual I don't know if this post will stay up, God forbid I say anything pro EJAMI because it will get deleted.

He said and I feel it was significant, he continues to love her. She laughed because she is just being a BRAT/OLD SAMI. But EJ meant it and means it.

Just to clarify, since you seem rather exercised about her post - is there a rule of some sort against posting information about an episode that you leave out of your 'Day Ahead' summary? Or was it just the EJami-positive angle she took in her interpretation of the scene that was unhappy-making?

Thank you, it was my interpetiation and yes I love the EJ/SAMI angle.

I too, feel anything positive regarding EJ is deleted or "was interpretated wrong".

When EJ said "I love you" and truely believe in my heart he meant it not as a joke or to funny....his face changed....and the look he gave as he said it. It was real. IMO......again in my opinion.

We are allowed to express our opinions.....right????

Thank you, it was my interpetiation and yes I love the EJ/SAMI angle.

I too, feel anything positive regarding EJ is deleted or "was interpretated wrong".

When EJ said "I love you" and truely believe in my heart he meant it not as a joke or to funny....his face changed....and the look he gave as he said it. It was real. IMO......again in my opinion.

We are allowed to express our opinions.....right????
Thank you for clarifying that you actually saw the show. You posted the comment so early, I did not think the show was on that early in Canada. Last I knew Calif. was in the U.S. Of course you are entitled to your opinions, I already said that. I am entitled to mine, too. So is everyone else.

Well here is my opinion.....It's a soap, they are actors....none of it is REAL!!!

Alot of time is put in here to provide and monitor this forum for us. Please do not insult Poirot with the interpretations and deleting posts that aren't what she likes. We're just here to discuss. Take the rest to the playground.

Ya'll know, when John suddenly turned on Victor about Brady, I thought that came totally out of left field. I remember when Marlena showed him Brady's picture, and it meant absolutely nothing to him. He has never asked, inquired, was curious or exhibited any interest whatsoever in Brady, or what happened to him. And then he is in Victor's face for actually trying to help his son.
There has to be more to John's "Kiriakis" vendetta than we are seeing.

Great point there, Poirot! John hasn't showed interest in Brady at all ever since he found out about him. Now, he is threatening Victor for helping "his son"?
Something is off. Why doesn't anyone question John about this? I know that John may think Vic is manipulating everyone, but I think Brady is the one who is manipulating everyone. He is the one who left his wife looking suspicious when he snuck off to rehab. If he has that easy of a way to contact Marlena, he could have called Chloe or someone.

I really think in the battle between Victor and John, John wouldn't stand a chance.

To be fair, I think Marlena called Brady.(tho it is not indicated). However, Victor was emphatic that Brady did not want anyone to know, so he was respecting those wishes.
Brady did not leave his wife........he WAS actually forcibly kidnapped against his will at the time.....he has obviously, now, come back to his senses somewhat.

IMO, Days was contemplating bringing Brady back onto the scene, and has now decided not to do that now. So, we are left with these rather lame excuses that new writers have to deal with. But THAT is another forum.

boxer or brief

once again that silly question rears its head as ej asks sami as a way of prepping her for the ins questions..

i got this info in a pm from another member..along with a picture...sami knows he wears boxers..and usually in navy blue monagrammed..

now dangit, i took a magnifying glass to that pix and could not find any evidence of a monogram!

KathyLu......that is EXACTLY what I thought when I saw the scene. Oh, my gosh, he is probably going to remember being Roman, or at least parts of it. What a twist that would be. LOL

Wow...that thought never even crossed my mind! You guys are great.

OK...after reading other posts, I feel like I should apologize for saying anything about Marlena needing to say something about John and Paul. I guess I just dont like the way Nu John is doing Business & I dont like how he is going after Victor. Maybe I didnt expect her to just blurt something out right away. But I guess I thought she would stuggle with what to do. Sorry if I stepped on any toes!

Absolutly not! This board is here for discussion. There is was no stepping on anyones toes in your post, you were just giving your honest opinion of how you think she should have handled it. It starts a discussion, which is a good thing! I love reading everyone's different ideas of how things should go.

Back