Days of Our Lives, Tuesday, Dec. 2nd, 2008

You couldn't silence Sami even if you put a gag in her mouth and sealed it with duct tape !!

No Stefano has not seen Nicole yet. I am just shocked that EJ has not figured it out. She has given him enough clues. Plus she is so much bigger now. She should have started with a smaller pillow.

Hi - Long time lurker - new poster.

I don't watch the show but enjoy the recaps and discussions.

When Brady went to visit Nicole at the Dimera house, wouldn't the conversation have been audio and video recorded by the hidden cameras all through the house via Stefano and John?

Hi Iris! You'd think there would camera's, etc in the mansion but since the salem brain has been MIA for so long I doubt anyone could figure out how to use them.

And wouldn't the camera pick up Nicole's faux pregnancy pillow? She has to take it off at some point.

Yes it would....good grief I just realized Stefano has got to be a perv.

Actually, it was John who installed all those cameras & audio in the house so he would know what was going on. They have not been mentioned at all after Stefano returned, so maybe they were dismantled.

AND, come to think of it....if they WERE still installed, there would be a video of the mayor's killer easily available.

Yes and John would know that so he wouldn't have had to hire Steve. I can't imagine Stefano dismantling the cameras.

Back