Days of Our Lives - Tuesday Nov 14, 2023

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
35 minutes. Another here, there, everywhere episode.

Replays and flashbacks from Monday's show.

Replay as Rafe enters Jada's hospital room. She's missing. He wonders where she is?

Replay of Leo waiting for Dimitri when Jada comes up. She tells Leo all arrests should be this easy. They talk and Jada pulls out her handcuffs.

Holly and Tate enter the DiMera living room. Holly is upset her mom's car not there. Holly pulls out her phone and says she's still at the same location. Tate hugs her. They break apart and stare at each other. EJ walks in. EJ asks Holly about Nicole? She tells him I think I know where she is.

Replay of Eric and Nicole at crash site. Eric says the accident started labor. Nicole has flashback yelling at Leo and Dimitri running her off the road. Eric asks Nicole where baby is? Nicole says Dimitri has her son.

Replay of Sloan and Melinda when Sloan wants to tell Eric about Nicole's baby. Sloan says if she had a child she wouldn't tell him. She walks to the door. When she opens it, it's Dimitri. Sloan knows he's Dimitri. He says you're Sloan Petersen, Salem's top attorney and he needs her help.

Holly explains to EJ she has an location app and she forgot to check it earlier. EJ blows his top. He's mad since she didn't tell him sooner where her mother is. Tate chimes in and tells EJ it's not her fault. Then EJ says she didn't tell him anything because of him and not to go to the location. Tate says his uncle said to stay at home and he's checking it out. EJ wonders who his uncle is? Holly says it's Eric and he's looking for my mom.

Jada and Leo still behind hospital talking. He's still not handcuffed. Jada's upset that Dimitri assaulted her and they stole her car. Jada wants Leo to turn around. He won't stop talking. Leo tells Jada she reminds him of his mother since she was bossy and controlling. Leo is upset and turns to escape. He runs into Rafe.

Nicole is tired and Eric tries to keep her awake. Nicole says Dimitri took her baby to check him out. Eric doesn't say much. Nicole asks if he trusts Dimitri? Nicole tells Eric that Leo was there and he delivered the baby (flashback of the birth). Nicole's upset and wonders if they will use the baby as leverage. Eric calls police to let them know Dimitri has her son.

Dimitri tells Sloan and Melinda this is his uncle's baby. His uncle EJ. They realize it's Nicole's baby. Dimitri realizes Melinda is DA and tries to leave. Melinda says she's no longer the DA. Dimitri tried to take the baby to the hospital, but the cops were there. He got Sloan's name and address from Leo. Leo says you can get anyone out of sticky situations. Dimitri knows the baby needs a doctor. He needs to find Leo and leave town.

Melinda convinces Dimitri to leave baby with them and they will figure out a solution. Dimitri goes to Sloan with baby. She finally puts her purse and coat down. After Dimitri leaves, Sloan wants to call the police. Melinda doesn't want to. Sloan says they need to get him to hospital since he's premature. Melinda tells Sloan this baby can be the answer to your prayers. Melinda comes up with plan so Sloan can keep the baby.

She and her, plus Dimitri and Leo, know the baby is actually Nicole's baby. Sloan reminds her Nicole knows the baby is on he way to the hospital. Melinda says what if the baby didn't survive? Sloan doesn't want to that to Nicole. Melinda says Eric is a Brady and the baby would be raised by EJ, who's a monster. Melinda says they will use the money for the adoption to hire a shady doctor to say Nicole's baby died and check out the baby in Sloan's arms. Sloan was lawyer for Dr. Pierce when he went to court for insurance fraud. They will get a death certificate for Nicole's baby. Wait a couple of days and bring the baby to her. Sloan can't believe Melinda came up with plan so fast.

Holly doesn't understand the word "no" about her mom from EJ. He should have gotten there by now. Tate says I'm sure Eric found her by now. Holly is glad Tate is there to get her through this. Tate asks her if something might have happened before EJ came in? She asks what? Maybe a kiss? Tate asks if he was wrong? Holly gets mad and says my pregnant mother is missing and you wanted to get some? Holly thought he was comforting her as a friend. He says that's what he was doing. Holly says she heard he wanted to be a wannabe player. Tate tries to explain. Holly wants him to leave now.

Eric tells Nicole no one is answering the phone. Nicole tells him Dimitri and Leo couldn't get a signal either for an ambulance. Nicole says she's scared and wonders about her baby boy. EJ comes up and says he has a son. EJ asks if she's ok? Then he asks where baby is? EJ says if Dimitri said he was taking baby to hospital, why are you here? EJ tries to have her stand up. Eric stops him. He says Nicole might have internal injuries. Nicole says she wants to stand up. She wants to go to the baby. EJ tells Eric thank you for being here, but he's there now. You go to your wife and I'll take care of mine.

Meanwhile in Horton Town Square, another story is unfolding. Paulina bumps into Stefan. He wants a word with her. He wants her to fire the new district attorney. Paulina wants to know why? Stefan says his first order of business was to prosecute my wife. Paulina says that's because Gabi killed her ex husband, Li Shin. Stefan says that's not true. I'm Gabi's husband and EJ is my brother. Stefan says EJ is using his office to get revenge on Gabi and him. Paulina wants to know how? Stefan won't say. Stefan says EJ is railroading Gabi since she didn't get a bond and went to Statesville to await trial. Paulina says she can't help him. It might look like the mayor is using her office to help the commissioner's sister.

Back at the cop shop interrogation room, Leo is handcuffed to the table. Leo tries to explain Dimitri not kill Jada. Leo goes off how great Dimitri is. Leo won't say where Dimitri is. Leo says he and Dimitri are the heroes. They rescued a woman in distress and newborn baby. Rafe wants Leo to talk. Leo says it was Nicole. There wasn't cell service and they helped deliver her baby. They ask where Nicole is? Leo says Nicole's at the crash site and Eric was with her. Leo says Dimitri took baby to hospital. Rafe gets off the phone. They still can't find Jada's car (those Salem cops). Leo says that the baby was the cutest human he ever saw. Leo wants to make his phone call. He calls Dimitri and says he's been arrested.

Tate tries to apologize to Holly since he got the situation wrong. Tate starts to leave and tells her I hope your mom is ok.

Paulina tries to walk away from Stefan. He grabs her arm. Stefan wonders if a sizable donation for her next election will change her mind? Paulina says are you trying to bribe me? Stefan only wants her to understand the situation. Paulina says she will forget this conversation. Stefan says she's making a mistake and might not live to regret it. Paulina says you're really a DiMera. Stefan says so his my brother. He whispers in her ear "you just backed the wrong one."

Nicole is in a hospital bed. EJ comes in and says there's no sign of the baby. Nicole wonders where they could be? EJ promises he'll find Dimitri and soon the baby will be back in her arms.

Dimitri's upset Leo arrested since Rolf is leaving soon with the submarine. Leo tells Dimitri to go without him.

Eric and Sloan are hugging. Sloan wonders if he talked to his dad? He says yes and tries to tell her about the accident. She has news for him. Picture fades to Melinda with the baby. Sloan continues and tells Eric their baby boy was born tonight.

Melinda's holding the baby (in a different blanket). She tells the baby everything will be fine. She says your new mommy made the right decision. And you'll be home soon with your mommy and new daddy soon.

I must have missed it. How did Leo get to the hospital? Uber?

Good lord Tate, that was not the right time to say I think we were going to kiss. Her mother is missing, maybe injured!

Nicole's baby was not premature. She was due in a couple weeks. My first daughter was 16 days early and she was not premature. I can't believe Sloan is going through with it. She said she wouldn't wish that on her worst enemy but now she is going to let Nicole believe her baby died. Was the who's the daddy not enough for Nicole? These writers must really hate her.

When will we start to see the "promised" longer shows? Today was 35 minutes and at least 10 minutes of the show aired Friday or Monday.

I get it that EJ is nervous about Nicole and the crash, but yelling at Holly and blaming her was a bit much. My mother years ago came home and found her mother on the floor, she called 911 but couldn't remember where she lived. It didn't matter Nana has passed, but even after being at the same address for 15 years she couldn't remember her address. I don't blame Holly for forgetting the app till someone mentioned it.

Thanks Kat for writing up today.

Melinda has turned out to be the biggest moral chameleon in recent Salem history, going from the stalwart defender of justice to the author of a truly sick baby kidnapping plot. Sloan will rue the day that she ever listened to her. Hasn’t she heard that dirty secrets in Salem are ALWAYS exposed.

Pity poor Leo for being subjected to nasty questioning by Jada who’s as bad at this as she in every other aspect of police work. Hopefully, his tender feelings weren’t too hurt.

Finally, foolish Zero shouldn’t mess with Paulina. She’s a lot tougher than the average Salemite and he’s only a third-rate DiMera.

Thanks for the summary. This is absurd. Why would Sloan risk her career even further by listening to the recently-fired Trask? Why would Stefan try to bribe and blackmail the mayor? This isn’t gonna end well for any of these players.

Leo and Dimitri are nearly as foolish as the Salem PD.

EJ was poorly-behaved today, as was Tate. Holly is annoying and I am sick and tired of the writers pushing Nicole with Eric.

Tate says his uncle said to stay at home and he's checking it out. EJ wonders who his uncle is? Holly says it's Eric and he's looking for my mom.
Do the writers need a family tree chart? Tate and Eric are cousins, not uncle and nephew. Eric and Jeannie T are first cousins, not siblings. Although I know in some families people call their older cousins aunt and uncle (it's done in my family).

Thank you for the summary, kat.

What the heck was ReRon smoking when he came up with this disgusting story line?

JS... a friend's widowed great aunt on her mother's side ended up marrying her widower grandfather on her dad's side...they called her Aunt Granny! She was the sweetest lady, and told me to call her Aunt Granny, too, whenever I did programs at the senior center she attended.

Okay, there is a glaring problem with Melinda's immoral plot, a fatal weakness if you will, where are they going to find a dead newborn baby? Morbid I know, but EJ and/or Nicole will surely want to see their "dead baby" and later bury him. If they claim the baby's remains were somehow lost or destroyed, there will be a major hospital investigation and a probable lawsuit if not criminal charges based on malpractice and/or gross negligence.

Also, Leo is already involved in a criminal investigation and Nicole's accident is now entangled in that investigation. No way this plot could work, even by soap opera, or other fictional standards. The whole thing is ridiculous along with being disgusting.

Last edited:
Back