Days of Our Lives - Tuesday, Sept. 2nd 2008

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives

TUESDAY, September 2, 2008

In Marseilles, Stephanie talks to Max about going home. He is reluctant, he wants to stay longer. She realizes he wants to visit more with his sister, but insists she will only try to con him again. Max doesn’t care, he knows exactly what Melanie tries to do, but that is besides the point. He wants to talk her into coming back to Salem with him. They argue a bit, but she agrees to stay with him.

Abe arrives at the hospital, having taken off from work, so he can spend some time with Theo. He learns Lexie evidently had the same idea, & at first is going to back down and let her spend the time with Theo. They have a serious conversation about how she has made him feel a failure as a father. He knows as a doctor she understands more, but she has made him feel inadequate. She apologizes, knowing he is a good father, and is trying his best. He tells her how when the 3 are together, he feels she is always questioning all he does, smiling too much….not enough…..Lexie is sorry, knows Abe is a good father. The counseler comes out with Theo, they all talk of the good session with Theo, some explanations of the work they did, the stimuli needed. Abe & Lexie take Theo to the park, promising to return later.
In the park, they play with Theo, Lexie talks of how frustrated she has gotten herself when having to deal with Theo at times. The boy looks up at the sky, saying boats. Abe & Lexie realize he hears a plane….Abe rationalizes that boats and planes are both forms of transportation, that Theo has a different perception and perhaps they should just tweak their own perceptions a bit.

Steve comes to see Hope at the cop shop, tells her he has feelers out on the street trying to find Paul. She appreciates it, they talk of Bo being in trouble, Internal Affairs taking their time with the investigation of Bo. She gets a call, Paul has been spotted, and she takes off, promising to let Steve know what is up.

Tony is on the phone with Stefano, who is ordering his room be made ready, he is moving back in. John, Marlena & EJ all listen. Tony is puzzled, telling Stefano is he shows up, he would probably be arrested, Stefano brushes that aside. Bo comes in, learns it is Stefano on the phone, grabs it from Tony, tells Stefano more or less that he is toast. Stefano laughs, Bo hangs up. John wonders why Bo is there, being he is under investigation himself, but Bo wants to ask about Paul H. Marlena is upset, telling John he can’t let Stefano return there. He tells her not to worry, if the P.D. doesn’t get Stefano, he will, and tells Bo the same thing. And in walks Stefano, reclaiming his house, and everything in it as his. Bo arrests Stefano, cuffs him, reads him his rights, Stefano just chuckles.

Philip pays off some guy, who leaves, Phil smirks, saying “Gotcha”. In the park, Morgan comes strolling down a path, Paul steps out, and father/daughter have a joyful and tearful reunion. She wants to know what happened, what is going on, he is evasive, just saying he has made a lot of wrong choices, and is going to give himself up to the police, but not telling her what. Morgan is perplexed, lots of hugs going on. Philip calls Morgan on her cell, telling her to hand the phone to her father, then berating him for changing sides. Paul tells him there are no sides, he is looking out for himself. He hangs up, Morgan is hugging her dad, a cop comes up, Paul raises his hands as Hope comes in behind him & he is arrested. (Morgan is wearing this very loose greenish dress, I swear looks like a maternity top. LOL)
Now Paul is at the station, Philip is sitting along side him, threatening Paul, Hope wonders why Phil is there. Later Morgan is facing off with Philip, telling him how he has always lied to her, her father was right, she should never have trusted him. Hope comes out, no Morgan can’t see her dad yet, Morgan starts to leave, Hope talks her into having some tea (ahh, Salem tea,…….calms everyone down, doesn’t it) and she can see her father later.
Bo brings Stefano into Roman’s office, with Stefano confident that he won’t be there long. Hope comes in followed by Steve, says Hollingsworth has been processed, but Steve takes one look at Stefano and goes beserk, attempting to attack him, yelling about him kidnapping his baby son, Bo is holding Steve back, but Steve is in a rage. Bo finally hustles him out to cool off, then gives a sort of high 5 to his wife, since it seems they both have a red letter day. Stefano has sat calm, cool, & collected thru it all, for good reason it seems. Roman

Back at the mansion, Anna takes Marlena to go lay down, John wants EJ to tell him his status as far as the mansion, etc. goes. EJ does a lawyer evasive tactic, John suddenly decides he is not running a bed and breakfast, and orders everyone to move out except for Blondie. He wants them all gone. He is very upset over how Blondie was paralyzed, nearly killed by crazy Stefano. EJ tells John that with Stefano no longer incapacitated, John would have his executor status removed by Stefano’s attorney, and if Stefano remains in jail, then the empire is up for grabs. John thinks perhaps they are trying to squeeze him out.

Over at the cop shop, Stefano sits smiling, as Hope & Steve come in, with Steve ranting about charging Stef with kidnapping and child endangerment. Roman gets a phone call, hangs up, and tells them all no charges are to be filed against Stefano. Seems the only charge they have against him is imprisonment of John Black, & since Stefano managed to bring John back from the dead…..no charges. Steve is ranting, Bo & Hope shocked, Stefano smiling. Abe comes in, tells all to let Stefano go, no one wants to remove the cuffs, Abe does.

Marlena opens the door, about to go out, finding Stefano there. He promises to see her later, but goes to see his family. And goes into a huge rant against Tony, EJ, & John, calling each one in turn, a disloyal fool, pompous idiot, dishonorable b*****d. Calls them all worthless, orders every single one of them out of his house. Out, Out, yes, Out. (those Rs area really rolling in this tantrum, lol) John gets a call from Roman to come down to the station, they have Paul in custody, and if he does not come voluntarily, then, he will send uniformed cops. John smashes the phone to the floor, yelling Damn this day!

Barb

Just wanted to add a thank you to poster Marylina, (in Canada) who sent me the video yesterday. Tho I watched it, I had no time to do a summary, so did it this morning.
These summaries will usually be posted in the afternoon, by 4 p.m. Central if I can. If not, I will post a note. However, on Wednesdays beginning next week, the 10th, they might be a bit later, as our poster KathyLu has generously volunteered to do the recap that day (I bowl in the afternoons)
So....we all embark on something new.

Now I will get to see if what I record on my VCR for NBC will come thru today, or do I have to tinker with that thing some more. Yes.......I plan on getting a DVR........:)

thanks to everyone that is helping you out!
But thank you Barb for keeping me up to date!

Thank you so much for the write up Poirot. It was great. Loved it. What an action packed show. Wonder who Philip paid off.

Thanks Poirot, for write up, I get to watch it today at 1pm eastern time, and looks like a real good show. I think Phillp is doing something under handed again.

:)

Thanks Poirot! I most definitely enjoy your summaries. I personally don't watch the show, but I love reading about it. Thanks so much for your effort!!

Have fun bowling tomorrow!! :)

No, she was off on Monday, so was able to do it earlier in the day, but it was still after 4 p.m. before I got it.....She works, it would really be very difficult for me to get it in the evening. Actually, it is on right now here. LOL So I am going to see how my VCR is doing.

Thanks for the post...!!
Sounds like a good show....can't wait to see Steve go bananas and Bo hold him back...!! Just like the good ole days....

And did I miss something...?? Who is Philip paying off..?? Someone who knew where Paul was...?? And didn't Morgan wonder how Philip knew she was with her dad...??
duh....

And did I miss something...?? Who is Philip paying off..?? Someone who knew where Paul was...??

That's my guess.

And didn't Morgan wonder how Philip knew she was with her dad...??

She'll probably wonder later. It was a rather emotionally tumultuous situation. She probably was not thinking clearly at the time.

Great write up Barb. Like I said before, I don't care if you record the show one day and watch it during breakfast the next morning and do your summary then, if that's easier on you. I'll be happy with whenever you get a summary to us.

Thanks for the write up Barb, it looks like a good show. Can't wait to see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Barb.. I really don't care if its two weeks late although I would probably get really bored by the second week :D

There is a naughty online novel (actually a set of them) I keep up on and the author posts new chapters when he is darn good and ready. He might go three months without one word so I learned to live with it. It is actually quite good, has a plot and some mystery to boot.

woot!

Thanks Poirot! I definitely enjoy your summaries! Thanks so much for all you do!!!

Back