Days of Our Lives - Wed., Apr. 10, 2024

Catching up after being gone all week. I enjoyed this one. I liked the Kristen/Nicole show down. Kristen calling someone else scheming and manipulative was fettuccine alfredo with a side of creme brulee rich. I also liked Nicole telling Kristen that Rachel wouldn't exist if Brady hadn't wanted to sleep with Nicole. I did think her bringing up Kristen raping Eric was also rich, considering EJ is a rapist.

Leo was funny. Eric was practical in the face of wide-eyed Sloan, who is only interested in childcare to avoid answering questions about the blackmail money. They're reeling in Jada's off-the-chain craziness. I like Jada and Stephanie's scenes together. I'd like it if they had a real friendship. Days could use some fresh, agenda-free friendships.

And Xander is free!

I like Jada and Stephanie's scenes together. I'd like it if they had a real friendship. Days could use some fresh, agenda-free friendships.
YES! I think they did a fairly good job today of explaining why Jada was upset (yesterday?? hard to keep track of Salem time) with Bobby/Everett and had taken it out on Stephanie.

Back