Days of Our Lives - Wed., Apr. 4, 2018

Kate's hair was too distracting to me!

I loved Marlena's face as she watched Dr. Laura put on the glasses. Great scenes with these actresses!

Glad to even see Abigail plus the alters and even Stefan in scenes with other characters! It was getting stale just them two for so long.

Marlena returned to Salem in 1991. Kimberly had her split personality storyline in 1992.

I don't recall her being there for the entire storyline. I know it also coincided with the Stella Lombard stuff.

This is not the black suit but I thought this was equally hideous and the show should be ashamed of spending this much money when they can't have proper sets up.

I don't know why I enjoy the mess-ups, but I do. No malice intended, just makes me laugh!

In today's episode, after StefanO tells Chad that the dark haired woman's name is "Gabby", and Chad blows up, irritated that StefanO appears to be yanking his chain. Chad says "You said that you were going to tell me the truth, ok. Now, you said that you were going to honser me anestly, and you are not!"

Haha, not really sure how to spell those words, except as they were "screwed up". Answer me honestly became honser me anestly. I love catching these little bits of reality! :) Wish I could find a clip to post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back