Days of Our lives - Wed., Apr. 6, 2016

@Jason.....you were joking, right? You DO know Pamela was lying,was just giving Steve a cover story....& it was at John's behest. Steve was so bewildered, but knew enough to keep his mouth shut....
What DrBakerFan said. I WAS joking, but the lie in this case (in my opinion) is worse than the truth, and the media WOULD be in a furor (anywhere but Salem)...at least until the next Kardashian baby. :wink:
Can we go one episode without him being mentioned?
We did, and I think that will have to suffice for awhile, sadly. Nicole should just start marketing "WWDD?" bracelets for DJ Wear already!!!

And I know I've said this countless times but ENOUGH ALREADY with Maggie mourning Daniel. I'm glad they finally mentioned her real kids, but the way she was blubbering over him...I just can't take it anymore!!

I am still on Team Deimos. Not just because Maggie's annoying me, or because I like the actor, but because he's effective and interesting to watch. And I'm curious about the Nicole doppelgänger and who she was to Deimos. And because I want someone who's fawning over Nicole, even if it starts because of her resemblance to a dead Greek girl.

Someone on the Salem Spectator page suggested that perhaps Jade is Ava's half-sister. I think I'd prefer that over her being Ava or Ava/Steve's kid. But overall I still prefer her not to be connected to anyone.
That was me! If she has to be connected to Ava in some way, I'd rather she be a jealous half-sister over being Ava's abandoned daughter.

Gotta say it has been hard for me to watch Vincent Irrizarry (Deimos) play this so nasty character, as I just so loved him in the good guy role on GL but can applaud him as he really does this so very well. LOL What a vicious, heartless piece of work Deimos is.

Honestly, I truly hate that name brand "DJ Wear". But then DJ means disk Jockey to most people, and I do just think DJ Wear sounds like men's underwear. LOLOL

I am so looking forward to the possibility of a Nicole/Deimos story. No, no, not them getting together romantically, heavens no, but to have something interesting to watch for a change. I'm hoping if this is the case, the writers will have Nicole bring him to his knees and make a marshmallow out of him, causing him to crumble at her feet and save Salem from that dastardly villain. Oh and while they're at it, take the villainess Kate the village bed warmer down with him.

Last edited:
I like my villains with a touch of class like Stefano and Victor. Deimos doesn't fit the bill. He needs to be brought down NOW! Even Kate does "bad" with class (although I don't like her with Deimos, I did like it when she told him no means no). I, too, hope Nicole is the one to bring him down and that she doesn't get hurt at all in the process. I hope Victor will be Nicole's ally from now on....one can dream.

Thank you. Someone also feels "DJ Wear" is a lame name for a brand label of a fashion clothing line. Enough of the Daniel memorabilia enough already, write in the script to change the name! No high fashion marketers or models will want to wear something that is named "DJ Wear" in reality. Sounds like the brand of a teenage boy t-shirt company that is sold at Wal-Mart.

What a surprise when Pamela said Steve was undercover for the ISA...he sort of was when he was under the covers with Ava :)

I may have blinked, but I don't recall seeing much in the way of covers during the Ava/Steve rape scenes. :)

Notes:

Mag's hospital caregivers must have dual-careers as hairdressers! In this area, you'd count yourself lucky if they ran a comb through your hair. And, at what point is an IV line attached to patients in Salem University Hospital? When they reach the OR? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Re the Jade/Joey love scene: Oh no, another Gourami (fish)-kisser, a la Ben! :eek:

Very disappointed with Kayla! What about "Richer/poorer, sickness/health, BETTER/WORSE, etc?" Don't call me on a technicality! :rolleyes:

It's beginning to look like Joey will have to marry Jade, in the hope that the spousal immunity statutes will control her pie hole. :rolleyes:

Did Summer forget to mention her family also attending Sunday evening services?

Psychopath Deimos actually had the nerve to show up at the hospital?!?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Nicole should just start marketing "WWDD?" bracelets for DJ Wear already!!!
WWDD? bracelets! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Last edited by a moderator:
(For those who did not figure it out...wwdd........What would Daniel Do ...a take on the WWJD "what would Jesus do?" ones that were/are popular)

Wish I could figure where the writers are going with the Jade character. Is she just the giddy high school kid who is bored with her life, looking for some excitement, something different?
Or is there an ulterior motive.

Many have noted she acts a lot like Ava, but honestly, she reminds me so much of DJ Tanner's obnoxious friend, Kimmy, on Full House. That is who she acts like, to me. Oblivious to not being welcome, or the fact she is intruding, but full of confidence that whatever she is doing/saying is fine. LOL

Joey also needs to start seeing a psychiatrist or psychologist.

Kayla suggested counseling for Joey, but he said "I can't tell a shrink what I did." Kayla reinforced that, but said Joey could talk about his feelings. Actually, everything is confidential unless someone has a plan to harm himself or someone else (and a few other exceptions regarding children, etc.), but a past murder wouldn't count. There wouldn't necessarily be any current or future threat. Ava's already dead, so no plan, lol.

I expressed my suspicions of Jade being a up to something when she first came on scene but my thoughts were pooh, pooh'd away with the comment that she wasn't under contract. I don't know what that would have to do with it but I see now that some posters are of the same opinion.

If I may offer you a tip, when you post any kind of prediction, take a screen shot of your post. There are usually a lot of flying guesses on this very busy forum, and most folks will not remember or credit you if you should turn out to be correct in your forecasting. Keep watching DOOL!

I expressed my suspicions of Jade being a up to something when she first came on scene but my thoughts were pooh, pooh'd away with the comment that she wasn't under contract. I don't know what that would have to do with it but I see now that some posters are of the same opinion.
I think we all knew she was up to no good. As to what her being on contact or not on contract has to do with anything, wouldn't make any difference in her trouble-making skills.

Incidentally, you originally said you thought Jade was an undercover agent, not a trouble-maker:
I wonder if Jade is some kind of teen undercover agent?
And Poirot replied:
Jade is not even recurring, so I don't think we will be seeing much of her at all

Here's the thread:

http://www.salemspectator.com/threads/days-of-our-lives-mon-mar-14-2016.28465/page-2#post-594140

If I may offer you a tip, when you post any kind of prediction, take a screen shot of your post. There are usually a lot of flying guesses on this very busy forum, and most folks will not remember or credit you if you should turn out to be correct in your forecasting. Keep watching DOOL!
Or you could just copy/paste your original post. Besides, it's not like a prize is awarded for the first correct guess/theory on a character or storyline.

Last edited:
Since the character is not on contract or recurring, whatever trouble would be short term...but that could easily change as the writer who brought Jade on board is no longer with the show. In other words, she could be on a lot longer than originally intended.

As JS noted, additional appearances of Jade have had many posters suspect she is trouble, but what kind remains to be seen.

Thanks for the summary. A good show today, besides Summer and this weird Jade girl.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the stuff with John and Patch. Now can we finally see them get their business together as Black Patch!? The audience has been dying to see this kind of stuff on the air. Also, why was Justin so determined to see Patch "pay" for "his crime"? He just mentioned that Patch is family! If that's the case, and someone comes in saying he did the ISA's work, let it go!

I also hope that Jade doesn't do anything stupid and get Joey in jail. I'm not a fan of Kayla walking out on Patch at the end either. Complete change in attitude from just yesterday and the day before. Also, what happened to TIIC's promise of super couples and love stories? Is this how they will write them? If so, count me out!

Love Nicole's scenes with Maggie and Victor. More of this, please. As long as she stays away from Deimos.

Kate the village bed warmer down with him.
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::clap::clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back