Days of our Lives - Wed., April 1, 2020

Thanks, Poirot and manda.

I enjoyed the episode. I needed some laughs. Parts of it seemed like a
typical day in Salem.

Daniel was more sleazy than ever and he was wearing his special necklace.

Will told Sonny that Leo was a good salesman. He tried to sell them a baby and he
then had him take off his clothes.

Ciara wondered why Ben was helping Clyde since "he beat you like a gong"

Clyde should have been the one to say "April's Fool" since he was dead.

I was asleep until about halfway through. Woke up to Dr Dan proposing to Nicole. Thought I had slept a year like Jen. :huh:
:clap:

Actually, it all started much earlier from NBC in Chicago. Hoda and Jenna ran an extra half-hour. The news came on about 11:40 or so, with time showing the time it should have been on. Then Days ran very late, so I knew something was up. I laughed at a lot of it and especially when Sheila said Abe was the daddy!

Ok, just watched and while silly and out in left field, I didn't mind it. Daniel seemed much more animated and his personality gave it away for me......well, the write up actually gave it away. Haha, but had I not known, it would have been the Daniel scenes at the beginning that tipped it off for me that something was off.

Abe fathering a child out of wedlock -- way out of character.
Psst, don't tell Lani or Brandon.

I'm glad others enjoyed it.

I'm also glad that I wasn't the only one that that Shawn Christian (dead boy Daniel) was acting a bit over the top.

An episode like this clearly communicates that we needn't pay attention to anything the show does. Disposable TV.

Days definitely could wrap/end a storyline quicker.....shows do that when something is not working...but filming so far ahead makes that difficult. However, they have had to notice that no matter WHAT the storyline, how well liked or loved the characters, stringing stuff out for long periods causes displeasure, disinterest, yawning, boredom, and the "who cares" attitude, along with the grumbling of when are they going to end this? Inasmuch as May Sweeps is on the way, guess it was time for ending some stuff, to begin new stuff.

Back