Days of Our Lives - Wed., Aug. 1, 2018

Well, if that was the reason Kate did...lol, her info is gone. No.....Kate had a blank one, and as mentioned, who carries one of those around all the time.

Even if you have stuff on a flashdrive, you can still use it to download more stuff. Kate's didn't have to be blank in order to download whatever info she did from Chad's computer.

I just bought a brand new 32gb flashdrive (on sale at Walmart for $5) to throw in my purse. That can hold a TON of stuff.

LOL, but Kate gave the drive to Stefan, so......doubt she has anything else on it.......

Not uncommon at all. Most of the folks I work with carry thumb drives, and like Little-Sweetness, I carry an external hard drive when I work in my other counties. That way I can pop into our case work offices and I just plug it into one of their computers so I can work in my own files (that are covered by HIPAA) if I have down time between sites.

Well I certainly don't want you to feel to deserted Poirot. So I'll stick around. Consider me suitably chastened. LOL
Way to go, Troy. When my old favorite, Dr. Baker, remained in prison while mugger Hope got a get-out-of-jail-free card and her cop job back, I coped by sometimes writing snarky posts about her, Bo Brady, and the Salem P.D. Hopefully, the writers' character assassination of Gabi will soon end and she'll return to her senses. As long as Kate is around, Salem doesn't need another uniquely vicious, scheming, backstabbing woman.

Me too.

And it's even more plausible if one is a corporate hag like Kate. The better question is why Chad would walk away from a laptop, leaving it vulnerable, when he is a high-powered CEO. I've worked with CNAs who've been fired for less.

I'm still here and my favourites are all gone, except one, who rumour has it may be going.

Back