Days of Our Lives - Wed., Dec. 13, 2017

I'm not sure it should be Eve, but if Gabi does go with Basic Black (which I suspect she will), I think this could be interesting.

I think that your girl (Gabi) would be an especially good fit with "Basic Black!" And, this would include the huge bonus of eliminating an excuse for Gabi to frequently visit the DiMansion. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

We've been seeing a lot of pink clothing on the show, of late. I think I'm going to pick up a pink accent piece for myself, perhaps a scarf. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Very good acting in today's episode especially with Lucas detoxing and the shakes. I don't wish that on nobody whew lol! The scenes with Maggie, Kate, and Lucas were good. It was nice to see finally everyone get along with Will, Marlena, Sami, and John. A great way to leave things off.

Thought it was interesting that Eve pointed out to Gabi how they are family and throwing Paige into their conversation. Perhaps a little guilt trip may sway Gabi over to Eve's corner. Kate and Eve would make good adversaries. I also enjoyed Eve's shocking pink outfit with the fur coat, it had money moocher written all over it, loved it!

Sonny and Brady's cat fight was pretty awesome. The way the two got at one another was foul especially with the digs the two had tossed at one another. Sonny telling Brady that he was the one who had problems having people commit was the biggest burn to Brady.

Back