Days of Our Lives - Wed., Dec. 14, 2016

Jason, I agree it would have been better if Brady had been included in Theresa's plans, but I think she was right in her belief that Brady would have just gone after Mateo and gotten himself killed. I don't like the way she handled it at all but I think there was no good solution. Just a bad story idea. However, it seemed silly to me that Victor couldn't have taken Mateo down.

I still think they should have just had Mateo either kill her or have her fake her death. Yes, Brady would be upset but he would also move on quickly.

yeah, like Abby faked hers. That has gone over so well..:sarcasm:

Well, they have the bad illness ruining Lucas/Adrienne, as well as Chad/Abby, & while they feel they have solutions......they are not thought out far enough in advance. Either they should have delayed Abby's return, or made sure Chad was aware of her return in November.

Theresa could have been kidnapped. Heck they did that often enough to Marlena, & others, to account for absences. What about witnessing something that has her having to go immediately into witness protection, no one can know, imperative!

There were two things I thought funny/interesting in this episode:

When Brady and Nicole were talking in the square during/after their run, Brady said something like "I make judge... I make no judgments" and gave a "whooops!" look on his face! LOL. I literally laughed and watched it again! I don't usually watch closely enough to notice some of those little bloopers.

I've already forgotten the second thing. Oh well.

The Kate and Adrienne scenes were really nice. Oh! I remembered: When Justin follows Adrienne to the secret garden (lol), the camera moves over to Justin and there is some foggy/smoky stuff that appears in the scene. I just thought it was odd, seemed out of place!

Thanks for the summary. A good episode. I'm in agreement about the Nicole storyline needing a break. However, I'm actually really liking it, and fear that if it was put to the back burner, the teens and Hope/Rafe would return front and center. That's even more frightening!

I get that Brady's upset about Theresa, but whining about it everyday he is on is getting kind of old. I can't wait for him to move on with someone else, hopefully Nicole. Was today foreshadowing that they will get back together? I'm also glad Deimos admitted his faults and why Chloe doesn't trust him, and that Chloe seems ready to confess all to Nicole. Good on her. That's making the storyline even better.

Jade/Joey are actually getting a perfect amount of airtime. Shown every now and then, so as not to be totally forgotten, yet not overwhelming. And the storyline isn't too bad. I also really enjoyed the Adrienne scenes, particularly those with Kate. Very well-done, and great, compelling jobs by the actors.

Deimos is a very smart man. He knows that everyone knows his insistence & persistence to have a paternity test done with Chloe, that he would not accept the negative results, and made her do it again, and how he badgered her. So...admitting it out loud to Brady, who is a good friend of Nicole's, was not surprising. Why try and hide it, Admit it, get the guy to help you.

To me, Deimos is the sort of man now, that Victor became around the time he married Maggie. Nice, caring towards his family, loving towards his wife, but no holds barred when it came to business, or something he wanted. And the latter Victor always managed to keep from his family.

Deimos is doing all the same things. Behind their backs, it is nefarious doings, but when it comes to family, don't let anyone hurt them, and help as much as you can.

Back