Days of Our Lives - Wed. Dec 2,2009

Thanks Poirot, for the write-up. New here, but have been reading your write-ups for quite a while, and I always enjoy them.

Here in Chicago it was sunny the last couple of days, but :chill: Guess we are to have snow flurries tomorrow night.

:OT: I was going to say I used to live in Kansas, and very often it was nice this time of year. Sometimes you can get away with just a light jacket. @Jeaniebean...what part of Kansas...I lived in Wichita...born there...:back:
QUOTE]

I live in Topeka. It has been beautiful the past couple days.

Welcome to posting ck and jeaniebean.

Louise Sorel is such a good actress. You could see how crestfallen she was when Philip rejected her. I really enjoyed how he was explaining his entrance into the world to Melanie. Maybe it's just me but I thought I detected a thought bubble above the actor's head saying "You gotta be kidding me. I have to recite this s**t" My favorite line was "Incubator Mom."

As to sprained ankles ... come on, writers. First Stephanie sprains her ankle so she can fall into Nathan's arms. Then Sami sprains her ankle so she can fall into EJ's arms. Why don't the guys ever sprain their ankles? Ooh, that comment should go into the "Did ya ever notice" thread. Oh, and Dr. Nathan should know that you only ice a sprained ankle the first 24 hours. After that you apply heat. But it's Salem and I suppose it could still be just a day later.

Thanks so much for the summary Poirot!

Yeah kpatch...and here in my world I am left to fall on my rear. LOL!

I think the ankle was a fluke on Stephanie's part. C'mon, she wants Nathan and has been a bit underhanded lately about it...she made sure he had to work all night so he couldn't go on his date...seems she turning into the very thing she couldn't stand about Melanie, a manipulator. And furthermore, I don't care how cute Nathan is, it's more realistic to see her struggling with her feelings for both guys, like Mel is doing. After all wasn't she engaged to Philip just a few months back, at the end of the summer? They just don't seem to be trying to make us like her any better, so I cannot root for her and nathan, despite how much I want Mel and Philip together. I love how Mel is always there when Philip is down and how clear it is that she genuinely cares about him.

I do have to give Melanie credit for not rushing into a relationship with Philip with the notion that she can change him. As I said in another thread, she knows what Philip is and is wary even though she cares for him. I still think he is playing her, though.

Maybe it's just me but I thought I detected a thought bubble above the actor's head saying "You gotta be kidding me. I have to recite this s**t" My favorite line was "Incubator Mom."

Hahaha! Yeah I could have sworn I saw a weird look from JKJ at some point during that line.

Back