Days of Our Lives - Wed. Dec. 25, 2013

kt, I heard that too with Parker and pretending. I rewound
the tape to make sure.

I thought it was interesting Julie noticed "The Three" (Kate,
Sami, Gabi) together yesterday. I guess people have forgotten
"The Three" are now linked because of Arianna Grace.

I, also, wonder if Hope realizes something is up with
Theresa and JJ talking to each other.

Let me start by saying; Marry Christmas too you all:)
What do you think of the Christmas episode this year? I liked alot of it, like the Christmas story and tree trimming:) I felt bad for Hope with no Bo. It was nice seeing Doug and Julie. And I really liked the scene between Daniel/Nicole/Parker (for once a happy Christmas for Nicole):)
Any thoughts?

Oh I see. The spoiler made it sound like she went up to Gabi and said something directly to her that was threatening.

I liked it, and was glad Anne's plan didn't work. But I really wish that Jordan and especially Rafe were on.

I chuckled a bit at the couple of comments about the story read to the children at the hospital. Anne said something about it not being the same one you always hear, and someone else made a similar reference. I thought, "are these the same kids you read to every year?" Theoretically, wouldn't this be a different audience each year???????

I chuckled a bit at the couple of comments about the story read to the children at the hospital. Anne said something about it not being the same one you always hear, and someone else made a similar reference. I thought, "are these the same kids you read to every year?" Theoretically, wouldn't this be a different audience each year???????

LOL Lil0, and some of the kids even had the same bandages on their heads! :rotfl:

Which is why you have to wait and see how the scene plays out.

The one spoiler said Hope received "shocking news" from Bo. Gee, he wasn't coming home. How "shocking" was that??

At the beginning of the episode and then again when Hope said she wasn't going to the hospital, I actually thought they might spring a Christmas miracle on us and Bo would return at the end. Oh well--so much for wishful thinking.

Since Allie is so young, my guess is the bracelet would be put away for her until she's old enough to have something that valuable.
She's probably responsible enough to hold on to it, until she washes her hands next to Ciara and Ciara finds it and puts it in her backpark.

I agree with the high marks in this episode...although I had some big problems with it. Namely the ornaments. I have the urge to smash Parker and Daniel and Melanie's ornaments. Gabi's (and Carrie's and Sami's) should be upcycled as well. But I was very glad that they kept Allie's scene in this year. I was BUMMED that I missed Arianna's.

Maggie's speech was great. We need a new Alice-figure, either in her or in Julie, in my opinion.

I thought it was interesting Julie noticed "The Three" (Kate,
Sami, Gabi) together yesterday. I guess people have forgotten
"The Three" are now linked because of Arianna Grace.
Actually Lucas commented along those lines.

Forgot to mention that I was SICK of the Anne-villain. I get it, she's awful and Jennifer is wonderful. I actually screamed at the TV when Doug shoved Anne. Was that supposed to be funny? Only my hero EJ is allowed to manhandle women.

Loved the Sydney and Nicole scene.

After Sami whined about Nicole/Eric to Roman, I was hoping he'd say, "Did you know I slept with Nicole 8 years ago?" LOL...hey, I can dream, can't I?

I took it that Suzanne Rogers (Maggie) was given the opportunity to address we (the viewers) of Days in the last scene ... because she is the senior contract player as shown on the daily crawl of cast members. I may be wrong...but in any event...I loved it!

Rafe should have been shown with Gabi and Arianna at her apartment and then at the hospital ...where he could have gone to wish the staff who cared for him over many months.... his grateful thanks and holiday wishes. As Galen Gering's (Rafe) real life sons took part in the kids' scenes at the hospital, I assume he was there (behind the camera) proudly watching them and absolutely should have been shown in scenes on screen!

Back